Benylin Children’s Night Coughs 125ml
- Effective Relief From Cough And Congestion
- Helps To Unblock Nose
- Suitable For Ages 6-12
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Benylin Children’s Night Coughs is a medicine used to relieve the symptoms of cough and congestion. It also helps relieve runny nose and sneezing associated with hayfever and other allergies.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Benylin Children's Night Coughs
What Benylin Children’s Night Coughs Is
Benylin Children’s Night Coughs is a medicine used to relieve the symptoms of cough and congestion. It also helps relieve runny nose and sneezing associated with hayfever and other allergies. The liquid contains diphenhydramine hydrochloride which is an antihistamine that helps relieve coughing and dry secretions in the nose and chest, and levomenthol which helps you breathe more easily by relieving congestion.
See more on coughs on the NHS website
Before You Use Benylin Children’s Night Coughs
Do not give this medicine to your child:
- If your child has ever had a bad reaction to this product or any of the ingredients.
- If your child is taking, or has taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs).
- If your child is aged under 6 years old.
- To make your child sleepy.
How To Take Benylin Children’s Night Coughs
Children aged 6-12 years: Two 5 ml spoonfuls every 6 hours
- Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- Do not use for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor
- Do not use to sedate a child
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
Like all medicines, Benylin Children’s Night Coughs can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
Very common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people):
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
- Dizziness or unusual weakness
- Stimulation or slowness in movement or speech
- Headache, thickened mucus or blurred vision
- Dry mouth, nausea or vomiting
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people):
- Irritability, hallucinations, nervousness, agitation or sedation
- Pins & needles (paraesthesia)
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- A fast heartbeat, low blood pressure or chest discomfort
- Dry nose
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people):
- Blood disorders
- Confusion, depression, involuntary movements, shakiness (tremor) or difficulty sleeping.
- Irregular heartbeat or increased awareness of the heartbeat (palpitations).
- Liver problems
The active ingredients in 5 ml of Benylin Children’s Night Coughs are: 7 mg Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and 0.55 mg Levomenthol. Other ingredients are: Sorbitol solution (E420), glycerol, ethanol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate, sodium benzoate (E211), sodium saccharin, raspberry essence and purified water.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com