Calcough Childrens Syrup 125ml
- BLACKCURRANT FLAVOUR
- Dry & Tickly Cough Relief
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Calcough Childrens Syrup is a soothing, non-drowsy syrup that we’ve specially developed to relieve your child’s symptoms when they’re suffering with a dry and tickly cough.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Calcough Childrens Syrup
What is Calcough Childrens Syrup
CALCOUGH Childrens Syrup is a non-drowsy cough liquid that has been developed by our child health specialists to help gently relieve dry, tickly coughs and sore throats.
Most coughs should clear up within three weeks, but there are some things you can do to help relieve the irritation for your child.
Sleep and rest
- Provide a calming sleep environment to help them feel relaxed at night and to drift off
- Giving lots of cuddles can also help your child relax at night time.
Drink plenty of fluids
- Ensure they drink plenty of fluids. Regular drinks can help to prevent dehydration, loosen phlegm and lubricate the throat.
- For children over the age of three months suffering from a cough, you might be able to ease their symptoms with a cough medicine or syrup.
How to use Calcough Childrens Syrup
- For oral use only
- Do not give more medicine than the carton tells you to
- Do not overfill the spoon
- There is a double-ended spoon in the pack
- Check the cap seal is not broken before first use If it is, do not use this medicine
Children 1-5 years
- One 5 ml spoonful
Children 5 years and Over
- Two 5 ml spoonfuls over
Adults (including the elderly)
• Give the dose 3 or 4 times within 24 hours, if needed. • If your child does not feel better or starts to feel worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Before you use Calcough Childrens Syrup
DO NOT GIVE YOUR CHILD THIS MEDICINE:
- If they are under 1 year old
- If they are allergic to any of the ingredients
Calcough Childrens Ingredients
The active ingredients in each 5 ml of medicine are: Glycerol 0.75 ml and Sucrose 1.7 g. Other Ingredients are: Citric acid monohydrate, sodium benzoate (E211), anthocyanin, blackcurrant flavour, blackcurrant juice, liquid glucose and purified water.
This medicine is unlikely to cause side-effects unless your child is allergic to the ingredients.
If your child experiences any of the following, stop giving the medicine and seek immediate medical help:
• Unexplained wheezing or difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, neck or throat (severe allergic reactions).
If your child experiences any other side-effects or you are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reporting of side-effects:
If you get any side-effects, talk to your doctor,pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side-effects not listed on this carton. You can also report side-effects directly via the Yellow Card
Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard By reporting side-effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.