Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Spray – 50ml
- Bio-Active Enzymes
- Effective Treatment For Dry Mouth
- Moisturises And Soothes
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Spray has been designed to alleviate dryness by mimicking saliva once applied so that you are able to go about your day without worrying about dry mouth.
Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Spray
What Is Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Spray?
Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Spray comes supplied in an easy to use pump dispenser and is designed to provide on-the-go relief from dry mouth.
This spray creates a film-like structure in the mouth to offer instant moisture to promote fresh breath and a healthy mouth. This unique spray has been specifically designed and tested with dry mouth sufferers to replicate the same natural enzyme as saliva. This spray offers instant and effective day time relief for dry mouth with one application lasting between 1 and 2 hours.
See more information on a dry mouth here on the NHS website
Oralieve Moisturising Spray Benefits
- One 50ml bottle of Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Spray
- Ideal for dry mouth sufferers
- Supplied in a discreet, easy to use pump dispenser
- Designed for on-the-go relief from dry mouth
- Creates film-like structure to promote a healthy mouth
- Pleasant tasting, freshens breath
- Provides instant, long lasting relief
- Designed and tested to replicate the same natural enzyme as saliva
- Contains Xylitol, suitable for diabetics
- One application lasts up to 2 hour
See more information in the short youtube video below:
How To Use Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Spray
- Use the pump dispenser for on-the-go relief from dry mouth when needed throughout the day
Before You Use
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are under 12 years of age
- are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product
This product is not expected to cause any side effects, but they are still possible. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If you get any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
See our full range of dental treatments here at My Pharmacy.
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.