Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Gel 50ml
- Bio-Active Enzymes
- Effective Treatment For Dry Mouth
- Moisturises And Soothes
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Gel has been designed to alleviate dryness by mimicking saliva once applied so that you are able to go about your day without worrying about dry mouth.
Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Gel
What Is Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Gel?
Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Gel has been designed to alleviate dryness by mimicking saliva once applied so that you are able to go about your day without worrying about dry mouth. It has a good viscosity for easy application and the neutral taste and instant relief mean it can be used regularly and without discomfort. Whether it’s for supporting swallowing at meal times, being more comfortable in the evening or alleviating general discomfort, this product is a safe and effective solution to dry mouth.
See more information on a dry mouth here on the NHS website
How To Use Oralieve Moisturising Mouth Gel
- Remove seal before use.
- Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
- Apply a small amount of gel to your finger and gently massage directly onto your gums.
- If you wear a denture, apply the gel to the top of the denture and gums and then apply the denture.
- This will keep the gel in position and keep the denture in too.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Close cap after use.
Before You Use
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are under 12 years of age
- are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product
This product is not expected to cause any side effects, but they are still possible. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If you get any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
Sorbitol, Glycerin, Xylitol, Carbapol 974PNF, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Natrosol 250M, Benzoic Acid, Glucose, Lactoferrin FD, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Whey Protein, Potassium Thiocyanate, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate 12 Hydrate, Aloe Vera 200.1, Purified Water Contains milk proteins.
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.