Curanail 5% W/V Medicated Nail Lacquer 3ml
- Treats Mild Fungal Nail Infections
- Convenient And Effective
- Active Ingredient: Amorolfine Hydrochloride
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Loceryl Curanail Medicated Nail Lacquer features the active ingredient amorolfine hydrochloride, which works by killing nail infection causing fungi. It can be used if you have one or two infected nails. Contains amorolfine, always read the label. Use this medicine exactly as described in the leaflet provided.
Buy more and save!
Buy Loceryl Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Lacquer 3ml Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Loceryl Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Lacquer 3ml Online. To Buy Loceryl Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Lacquer 3ml in the UK you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Loceryl Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Lacquer 3ml UK Next Day Delivery Online
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Loceryl Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Lacquer 3ml UK Next Day Delivery Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Loceryl Nail Lacquer
Loceryl Nail Lacquer is used to treat mild to moderate infections of the nails. Containing the active ingredient amorolfine, Loceryl Nail Lacquer belongs to a group of medicines called anti-fungal drugs. This particular group of drugs work by killing an extensive variety of fungi that can cause nail infections.
Some severe infections cannot be treated with Loceryl Nail Lacquer. A section of the nail called the lunula, a crescent shaped area at the base of every nail, if infected would have to be treated by a doctor directly.
Antifungal Nail Lacquer Loceryl
Antifungal Nail Lacquer Loceryl can take quite a bit of time before results start being seen. This is because nail infections are quite hard to treat and could require six to twelve months of Antifungal Nail Lacquer Loceryl.
Whilst the majority of people see improvements after six months, 70% to 80% of people, another 20 to 30% may require a longer Antifungal Nail Lacquer Loceryl plan.
Loceryl Nail Lacquer Kit 5ml Price
My Pharmacy also sells the generic 5ml version that includes the same active ingredient amorolfine. This larger size may be required for a longer treatment plan. Some infections can take up to six, nine or twelve months before they’re fully cleared.
Our current Loceryl Nail Lacquer Kit 5ml Price as of 15/12/2020 is the following:
Loceryl Nail Lacquer Kit 5ml Price
- One box, £19.99 each
- Two boxes, £17.99 each
- Three or four boxes, £16.99 each
- Five or six boxes, £15.99 each
Loceryl Nail Lacquer Price
At My Pharmacy the current Loceryl Nail Lacquer Price we offer:
- Antifungal Nail Lacquer Loceryl, £19.99 *Sale (as of writing this)
Loceryl Nail Lacquer Price and stock levels are shown on this webpage. If Loceryl Curanail goes out of stock, you can sign up to be alerted when they’re back in stock.
Any questions regarding Loceryl Nail Lacquer Price, please contact us via email or phone.
Loceryl Nail Lacquer Reviews
You can view Loceryl Nail Lacquer Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Loceryl Nail Lacquer Reviews and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Loceryl Nail Lacquer Reviews cause you to look for an alternative.
Amorolfine Loceryl Nail Lacquer
Amorolfine Loceryl Nail Lacquer infections are quite common. Although they can take quite a while to treat, they shouldn’t pose any harm to you and aren’t serious.
Once a nail infection has cleared up using Amorolfine Loceryl Nail Lacquer, the best way to avoid getting a repeat infection is to do the following:
- Don’t let athletes foot spread to the nails, treat it as soon as possible
- Keep feet clean and dry
- Clean sock should be worn everyday
- Throw out old or unwanted shoes
- At the gym or pool wear flip-flops
Follow the above tips and you’ll (hopefully) never have to use Amorolfine Loceryl Nail Lacquer again.
Curanail Loceryl Amorolfine Nail Lacquer
A common question we are asked about this product is “Is Curanail Loceryl Amorolfine Nail Lacquer effective?”
Because fungal nail infections are typically hard to treat, Curanail Loceryl Amorolfine Nail Lacquer may be required to be used for a long period of time. It can take up to six to twelve months before any improvements are seen.
However, a majority of people, 70% to 80%, see improvements after six months. Completely curing the infection occurs in approximately one in three people.
You must remember that medication reacts differently to everyone and the answer to the question “Is Curanail Loceryl Amorolfine Nail Lacquer effective?” may differ between people.
Loceryl Nail Lacquer 5ml
Loceryl Nail Lacquer 5ml is one of many different fungal infection treatments we have available at My Pharmacy. Before changing treatments you should consult with your doctor and try to find the best Loceryl Nail Lacquer 5ml alternative for your infection severity.
You may want to consider some of the following as a Loceryl alternative:
Loceryl Medicated Nail Lacquer
Each pack of Loceryl Medicated Nail Lacquer contains the following items:
- One bottle of Loceryl Medicated Nail Lacquer 3ml
- Cleansing swabs
- Nail files
Each of 3ml bottle of Loceryl Medicated Nail Lacquer contains the following ingredients:
- The active substance amorolfine. 50mg/ml of amorolfine equivalent to 6.4% amorolfine hydrochloride.
- Other ingredients included are ammonio methacrylate copolymer A, triacetin, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate and ethanol.
Loceryl Nail Lacquer Instructions
The following Loceryl Nail Lacquer instructions are general recommended instructions and may change depending on prescription and your doctor’s advice.
Before applying Loceryl nail lacquer be sure to read over the entire Loceryl Nail lacquer instructions segment in the patient information leaflet.
- Step 1: Before application, file down the infected area of the nail, including the nail surface, as much as possible using the nail file provided
- Step 2: Using one of the swabs provided in the box, clean the surface of the nail. Repeat each of Step 1 and 2 for each affected nail
- Step 3: Take the applicator and dip it into the lacquer. The lacquer must not be wiped off on the edge of the bottle before it’s applied
- Step 4: Take the applicator and apply the nail lacquer evenly over the entire surface of the nail. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each affected nail
- Step 5: Allow the treated nail(s) to dry for approximately three minutes. If you are apply cosmetic nail varnish, wait at least 10 minutes before applying
- Step 6: The applicator must be cleaned as it’s re-useable. It’s important to clean it thoroughly after each treatment, using the same swab you used for nail cleansing. Avoid touching newly treated nails with the swab. Dispose of the swab once complete (be careful when disposing as it’s inflammable)
Do not use Loceryl if you are:
Allergic (hypersensitive) to amorolfine or any of the other ingredients of Loceryl (see section 6 for other ingredients).
Warnings and precautions
This medicine can cause allergic reactions, some can be serious. If this happens, stop applying the product, immediately remove the product with a nail varnish remover or the cleaning swabs provided with the package and seek medical advice. The product must not be reapplied.
You must get urgent medical help if you have any of the following symptoms:
You have difficulty breathing
Your face, lips, tongue or throat swell
Your skin develops a severe rash
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Loceryl.
The lacquer should not be applied on the skin around the nail.
Avoid the lacquer coming into contact with the eyes, ears or mucous membranes (e.g. mouth and nostrils).
Do not inhale.
Wear impermeable gloves when using organic solvents to stop the nail lacquer from being removed.
Using other medicines
There are no known interactions with other medicines.
Using other nail products
Artificial nails should not be used while using Loceryl.
Cosmetic nail varnish can be used, but you should wait at least 10 minutes after applying Loceryl before painting your nails.
The nail varnish should be carefully removed before repeat application of Loceryl.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
You should not use Loceryl and tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding. Your doctor will then decide whether you should use Loceryl.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.