Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes Pack of 20
- For Daily Hygiene Of Eyelids
- Sterile & Ready To Use
- Next Day Delivery Available
Blephaclean wipes are recommended for cleaning eyelids to improve hygiene and sensitive skin. Blephaclean wipes can be used for the daily hygiene of eyelids and sensitive skins (especially in cases of blepharitis).
What is Blephaclean and what is it used for
- Blephaclean wipes are recommended for cleaning eyelids to improve hygiene and sensitive skin. Blephaclean wipes can be used for the daily hygiene of eyelids and sensitive skins (especially in cases of blepharitis)
- The wipes are free from detergents and preservative, they gently cleanses without irritating the eyes or damaging the outer layers of the skin
- By virtue of its sophisticated formulation, the wipes not only cleanses the skin but also moisturises the outer layers
- Sensitive skin is soothed and regenerated by hyaluronic acid (a natural skin moisturising agent), capryloyl glycine, Iris Florentina and Centella Asiatica.Fragrance-free, preservative-free and
- non-greasy, the wipes do not need to be rinsed after use and can be recommended to contact lens wearers
How to use Blephaclean wipes
Use Blephaclean wipes as directed, usually once or twice a day.
- Simply remove wipe from sachet and gently wipe along the lower inner eyelid, the upper and lower eyelids and lash area.
- Where necessary, remove any accumulated oily debris and crusted matter from the eyelid and lash area.
- There is no need to rinse afterwards. Repeat for the other eye using a new wipe.
Always read the patient information leaflet before use.
Before you use Blephaclean Wipes
- In the interests of patients who exhibit sensitivity to unnecessary additives, Blephaclean Wipes are formulated without the use of preservatives or perfumes.
- Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
Blephaclean Wipes ingredients
Aqua, peg-8, poloxamer 184, polysorbate 20, capryloyl glycine, propylene glycol, peg-6, caprylic, sodium hyaluronate, dipotassium phosphate, alcohol, sodium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, centella asiatica, iris florentina, zinc sulphate and retinyl palmitate.