Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml
- Helps Freshen Breath
- SLS Free
- Contains Fluoride
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste is free of sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS) and contains fluoride to help strengthen your teeth and protect against cavities. Use as part of your daily oral care routine.
Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste
Buy Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste Online. To Buy Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste
When you’ve experienced dry mouth symptoms, Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste is recommended to help protect the teeth with a formulation used to help minimise irritation. Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste is free of sodium lauryl sulphate and contains fluoride to help strengthen the teeth and protect against cavities. It’s intended to be used as part of a daily oral care routine.
Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste:
- Helps freshen breath
- Contains fluoride
Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml
Using Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml will more than likely come from a recommendation by your dentist. They may have recognized the signs of tooth decay that has progressed and requires treatment.
You should use Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml at least two times a day for brushing your teeth:
- Apply a 2cm ribbon of toothpaste onto your toothbrush for each brushing.
- Brush your teeth after each meal.
- Brush your teeth vertically, from the gum to the tip.
- Spit out any excess Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml foam and do not swallow.
- Careful brushing of your teeth should take no more than three minutes.
Biotene Dry Mouth Toothpaste Fluoride 100ml
The best fluoride toothpaste is Biotene Dry Mouth Toothpaste Fluoride 100ml or the one your doctor or dentist recommends/prescribes for you. As certain strengths are only available on prescription, the best fluoride toothpaste may not be available to buy over the counter.
Always follow the advice given to you by your dentist or doctor about the health of your teeth. Not using a toothpaste containing fluoride may further harm your current tooth decay condition. Continue to use Biotene Dry Mouth Toothpaste Fluoride 100ml until your doctor or dentist has told you to stop.
Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste Gentle Mint 4.3 Oz
If you’ve been using toothpaste without fluoride for a long time, you may begin to notice tooth decay, it’s not inevitable however. If caught early, dental caries can be reversed. If you switch to Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste Gentle Mint 4.3 Oz it’s just one of the possible measures to counter, prevent and control the caries process in high risk individuals.
If you are switching from a toothpaste without fluoride to Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste Gentle Mint 4.3 Oz, there are a couple of things you need to know:
- Do not use Fluoride Toothpaste if you are allergic to sodium fluoride or any of the other ingredients of this medication, listed in section six.
- Do not use this medicine if you are an adolescent or child aged under 16 years.
- In order to prevent build-up of fluoride during the use of Fluoride Toothpaste, any other form of Fluoride should be avoided, including tablets, drops, chewing gum, gels or varnishes, as well as fluoridated water or salt.
Biotene Toothpaste Fluoride Dry Mouth Gentle Mint 4.3 Oz
Biotene Toothpaste Fluoride Dry Mouth Gentle Mint 4.3 Oz is formulated to not irritate dry mouth.
- Fluoride toothpaste for dry mouth
- pH mimics normal resting pH of mouth
- Gentle, low-foaming formula
- Ideal for a dry mouth
Biotene Toothpaste Fluoride Dry Mouth Gentle Mint 4.3 Oz is gentle on the oral mucosa of dry mouth sufferers. It is formulated without anionic detergents and strong flavours. These agents have the potential to cause irritation of the oral mucosa, especially in the already sensitive oral mucosa of dry mouth sufferers.
Biotene Fresh Mint Original Fluoride Toothpaste 4.3 Ounce
Biotene Fresh Mint Original Fluoride Toothpaste 4.3 Ounce has a primary purpose of helping people with a dry mouth maintain good oral hygiene. So what exactly is dry mouth?
Dry mouth is a condition where the mouth feels uncomfortably dry. It can happen when the body doesn’t produce enough saliva to keep the mouth moist. Dry mouth can be uncomfortable, and if left untreated without an oral moisturiser or an oral hygiene product like Biotene Fresh Mint Original Fluoride Toothpaste 4.3 Ounce, it can lead to consequences relating to oral health. Symptoms can vary from person to person and can range from being mild to severe.
Sometimes if you’ve already been treating dry mouth with products like Biotene Moisturising Mouthwash and it hasn’t shown any signs of improvement, it could be a sign of a condition like diabetes or Sjögren’s syndrome.
Biotene Dry Mouth Fluoride Toothpaste Ingredients
The following Biotene Dry Mouth Fluoride Toothpaste Ingredients are included in each 100ml tube: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Flavour, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide.
It is advised that if you are allergic to any of the above Biotene Dry Mouth Fluoride Toothpaste Ingredients please do not use this product and seek an alternative from your doctor or dentist.
Biotene Toothpaste Fluoride Content
Biotene Toothpaste Fluoride Content is 1450 ppm Fluoride. The amount of fluoride in a toothpaste is measured in ppm, meaning parts per million. Toothpastes which contain 1,350 to 1,500ppm of fluoride are considered the most effective by the NHS.
Brushing your teeth thoroughly with a sodium fluoride toothpaste is one of the most effective ways to prevent tooth decay. A whole variety of toothpastes are available containing different levels of fluoride.
If you or your child are at risk of tooth decay your doctor may recommend a high strength sodium fluoride toothpaste, otherwise a tube containing 1,350 to 1,500 ppm are the most effective.
- Recommended brushing amount for children under three and six years old is to brush twice daily, with a smudge of toothpaste containing at least 1,000ppm fluoride.
- Recommended brushing amount for children between three and six years old is to brush at least twice daily with a pea-sized amount of toothpaste containing more than 1,000ppm fluoride.
- Recommended brushing amount for adults is to brush at least twice daily with a sodium fluoride toothpaste with a strength of 1,350 to 1,500ppm.
If your doctor or dentist thinks the Biotene Toothpaste Fluoride Content is too low and you need a higher strength, they will likely prescribe you toothpastes containing 2,800ppm and 5,000ppm.
Does Biotene Contain Fluoride?
A common question we online regarding this particular product is “Does Biotene contain fluoride?”
Yes, Biotene Toothpaste contains fluoride. Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral found in water in varying amounts, depending on where in the UK you live. It helps prevent tooth decay, which is why it’s added to brands such as Biotene, and in some areas, to the water supply through a process called fluoridation.
Further information about “Does Biotene contain fluoride?” can be sought from your dentist.
Biotene Fluoride BNF
The following are cautions and guidance’s from the Biotene Fluoride BNF. Biotene Fluoride BNF (Sodium Fluoride) guidance states that:
- There are also arrangements for health authorities to supply fluoride tablets in the course of pre-school dental schemes, and they may also be supplied in school dental schemes.
- Patients or carers should be given advice on how to administer sodium fluoride toothpaste.
Avoid drinking or rinsing mouth for 30 minutes after use.
Further information can be found on the Biotene Fluoride BNF page (British National Formulary), including further interactions and cautions.
Biotene PBF Dry Mouth Fluoride Toothpaste
You may need to use Biotene PBF Dry Mouth Fluoride Toothpaste if you are suffering from dry mouth symptoms. People suffering from dry mouth often don’t realize until their saliva flow has already dropped below 50%. Symptoms can include:
- Frequently sipping water
- Bad breath
- Dry, cracked lips
- Pain or burning in the mouth
- Increased dental cavities
- Difficulty swallowing or chewing dry foods
- Tendency to wake up more often during the night
Although Biotene PBF Dry Mouth Fluoride Toothpaste can treat dry mouth symptoms, it can’t treat the possible underlying cause. There are a number of causes and conditions that can affect the production of saliva and result in dry mouth.
- It’s most common in people taking multiple medications. Dry mouth can be a side of more than 500 different medications, including over-the-counter and common prescribed ones.
- Dry mouth can also be triggered by certain drugs/radiation therapy as well as conditions including diabetes.
You can manage the discomfort caused by dry mouth using Biotene products.
Boots Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml
Whilst Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste is available from other commercial stores like Boots Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml, Superdrug, Lloyds Pharmacy, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Superdrug, Lloyds Pharmacy, Boots Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Lloyds Pharmacy, Boots Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml, Superdrug, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.