Biotene Moisturising Mouthwash 500ml
- Long Lasting
- Effective Treatment For Dry Mouth
- Provides A Balanced pH
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Biotene Moisturising Mouthwash, when used as part of your daily oral health care routine, is an ideal oral rinse for helping provide protection against dry mouth.
Recently Viewed Products
Biotene Moisturising Mouthwash
What Is Biotene Moisturising Mouthwash?
Biotene Moisturising Mouthwash, when used as part of your daily oral health care routine, is an ideal oral rinse for helping provide protection against dry mouth. This product contains a mouth-moisturising system to provide moisturisation. It has a gentle feel that helps clean, refresh and moisturise.
See more information on a dry mouth here on the NHS website
How To Use Biotene Moisturising Mouthwash
Use approximately 15ml of Biotène Mouthwash, rinse thoroughly for 30 seconds and then spit out. You can use Biotene Moisturising Mouthwash up to 5 times a day unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional. Use alone or after each time you brush.
Before You Use Biotene
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are under 12 years of age
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product
Like all medicines, Biotene can cause side-effects although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Trouble swallowing
- Change in speech
- Change in taste
Water, Glycerin, Xylitol, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Flavour, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate.