Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g
- Extra Strength Treatment For Verrucas, Warts, Corns And Calluses
- Once-Daily Application
- Active Ingredient: Salicyclic Acid
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel works in the same way as standard Bazuka Gel but contains a stronger treatment to tackle stubborn skin lesions.
Buy more and save!
Buy Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g Online UK In 2020. To order Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel is a foot treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface.
Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful, and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. This means that warts and verrucas can grow and spread, particularly if left untreated. The virus can also be transmitted from one person to another.
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel is suitable for adults, children and the elderly.
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel also treats corns and calluses. Corns and calluses are hard, thick pads of skin caused by pressure and friction. They usually occur on the feet due to poorly fitting shoes. They can also occur on the hands.
Buy Bazuka Extra Strength Gel
Buy Bazuka Extra Strength Gel from My Pharmacy UK via our online shop. My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can buy Bazuka Extra Strength Gel and purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel Review
You can view Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel Review and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel review cause you to look for an alternative.
How To Use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel
The following How to use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel Instructions should be read before using any Bazuka Gel. Use it only on warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
The How to Use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel Instructions should be repeated once very day, ideally in the evening. This should be repeated until the wart, callus, verruca or corn disappears.
- Soak the affected area in warm water for two to three minutes.
- Dry the area thoroughly, using your own towel if you are treating a wart or verruca. This is to avoid the virus spreading to other people.
- Avoid squeezing the tube, remove the protective green cap, leaving the white nozzle attached to the tube.
- Carefully apply a thin coating of the Bazuka Verruca gel to the top of the wart, verruca, corn or callus.
- Avoid the gel spreading to the surrounding healthy skin.
- Allow the gel to dry for a few minutes to form a small white patch that stocks to the treated area and is water resistant.
- You do not need to cover the treated area with a plaster.
- Replace the green cap after use.
- The next evening, carefully peel or pick off the white patch of dried gel from the wart, verruca, corn or callus.
- Apply the fresh gel as described in the steps above.
- Once every week, before applying fresh gel, gently rub the wart, verruca, corn or callus with the emery board provided.
- The length of treatment will vary depending on the size and resistance of the wart, verruca, corn or callus.
If you have any further questions regarding the How to use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel Instructions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel 6g
Both the Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel 6g and the 5g gel contain the same active ingredient called salicylic acid but the treatment doesn’t require the approval from a pharmacist to buy.
The Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel 6g also comes in a 6g tube, whereas the pharmacy only gel is a 5g tube.
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel With Emery Board
Each purchase of Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel comes with an emery board included with the box. The emery board is used to file down the wart, verruca, and corn or callus before applying any gel to the affected area.
If your purchase of Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment gel with emery board doesn’t include the emery board, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone and our customer support team will happily help you out.
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel Instructions
Before using Bazuka Extra Strength Gel follow these Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel Instructions prerequisites.
Before you use this tube of gel for the first time, open it as follows:
- Find a suitable surface, in case of accidental spillage.
- Hold the tube upright, with the cap uppermost and the base resting on a suitable surface.
- Unscrew and remove the combined white and yellow nozzle/cap assembly from the tube.
- Remove the red collar and dispose of it safely.
- Keep the tube upright for thirty seconds.
- Then, without squeezing or over-gripping the tube, and with it still help upright and away from the face:
- Replace the white and yellow nozzle/cap assembly onto the screw thread of the tube.
- Tighten the nozzle/cap assembly firmly to pierce the top of the tube.
- Briefly loosen the yellow cap (to release any slight pressure in the tube) and then retighten.
If you have any more questions on Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel Instructions, your doctor or pharmacist can provide more insight.
Can You Use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel When Pregnant
Can you use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel when pregnant?
According to the manufacturer, this product can be used during pregnancy and whilst breast-feeding. The medicinal ingredients have been in widespread use in this and similar preparations for many years, without reports of problems.
Safety trials have not been conducted however, so use and taking the risk is entirely up to the user.
If you are unsure about the risks and benefits of “Can you use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel when pregnant?” you should speak to your doctor and see additional options or alternatives.
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g
Before you use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g you should know the following warnings and precautions. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the box or patient information leaflet, do not use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g.
- Do not use Bazuka Extra Strength Gel 5g anywhere on or near the face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital area.
- Do not use the gel on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots.
Do not use the gel if you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet.
Like all medicines, Bazuka Gel can cause side effects although not everybody gets them:
While the gel is working you may feel a slight tingling sensation and/or some mild tenderness at the treated area. This is usually temporary, and in rare cases may appear as a temporary blemish on the skin.
If you mistakenly allow the gel to spread onto and remain in contact with areas of normal skin (see precautions in Section 2), it may cause irritation.
If you spill the product on your clothes, fabrics, jewellery or metal and polished surfaces it may damage them permanently.
Stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
you experience unacceptable discomfort or if irritation persists, or;
any of the side effects get serious, or you notice any other side effects not mentioned here.