Bazuka Gel 5g
£5.99 – £16.99
Warts, verrucas, corns and calluses are common and usually appear on the palms, knuckles, knees, fingers, and feet. These can be painful, itchy and embarrassing. Bazuka Gel is a clinically proven complete treatment kit that contains the active ingredients: salicyclic acid and lactic acid, which actively treat the contagious papovirus (virus). The gel medication works by forming a water-resistant, protective barrier over warts, verrucas, corns and calluses, to prevent spread of infection. Apply once per day, following the step by step instructions, and the affected area should be clear in up to 12 weeks. You’ll soon be feeling much more comfortable and confident with your skin again.
Bazuka gel is a proven treatment for verruca and wart conditions. Bazuka gel dries to form a protective barrier and inhibits the spread of any infection. No plasters are necessary, only one treatment per day.
For adults, children and the elderly. For cutaneous use only.
Bazuka Gel should be applied once daily. The gel should be applied once every night. Treatment can take up to twelve (12) weeks for resistant lesions to disappear, and it is necessary to persevere with the treatment.
1. Every night, soak the affected site in warm water for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Dry thoroughly with the patient’s own towel.
3. Carefully apply one or two drops of the gel to the lesion and allow to dry over its surface. Take care to avoid spreading on to surrounding normal skin. No adhesive plaster is necessary.
4. The following evening, carefully remove and discard the elastic film formed from the previous application, and reapply the gel. Occasionally, if removal of the elastic film proves difficult, carefully reapply the gel over it and allow to dry. This should help thicken the film to assist removal. If necessary, such re-application may be made on two or three successive days.
5. Once a week, gently rub away the treated surface using an emery board, as provided, or pumice stone used only for this purpose, before re-applying the gel.
6. The wart, verruca, corn or callus may take up to twelve (12) weeks to disappear and it is important to persevere with the treatment.
7. At the end of treatment, if the elastic film is difficult to remove, it may be allowed to remain on the skin until it sheds
Like all medicines, Bazuka Gel can cause side effects although not everybody gets them:
While the gel is working you may feel a slight tingling sensation and/or some mild tenderness at the treated area. This is usually temporary, and in rare cases may appear as a temporary blemish on the skin.
If you mistakenly allow the gel to spread onto and remain in contact with areas of normal skin (see precautions in Section 2), it may cause irritation.
If you spill the product on your clothes, fabrics, jewellery or metal and polished surfaces it may damage them permanently.
Stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
you experience unacceptable discomfort or if irritation persists, or;
any of the side effects get serious, or you notice any other side effects not mentioned here.