Zerolon Barrier Cream 28g
- Effective Treatment For Dry Skin Conditions
- Protects And Moisturises Skin
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Zerolon Barrier Cream moisturises and protects intact, damaged or inflamed skin. It prevents irritation from bodily fluids and acts as a barrier to urine, faeces and exudate and is suitable for use with incontinence pads.
Zerolon Barrier Cream
What Is Zerolon Barrier Cream?
Zerolon Barrier Cream moisturises and protects intact, damaged or inflamed skin. It prevents irritation from bodily fluids and acts as a barrier to urine, faeces and exudate and is suitable for use with incontinence pads. it also allows adhesive dressings to adhere to the skin.
See more information on dry skin on the NHS website
Before You Use Zerolon Barrier Cream
- Do not use if you are allergic to any the ingredients
How To Use Zerolon Barrier Cream
- Wash and dry hands before use
- Apply pea sized amounts to clean and dry skin, gently spreading the cream evenly to form a thin protective barrier to cover the effected area
- Replace the cap after use
- If irritaton occurs discontinue use and contact a pharmacist for advice
Purified Water, Acrylates, Copolymer, Paraffin Hard, Glycerol, Coconut Oil, PPG-11 Stearyl Ether, Disopropyl Adipate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Liquid Paraffin, Dimethicone 350, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Heptahydrate, Benzoic Acid and Trimethylsioxysilicate.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our hlepful customer service team on email@example.com