Xylocaine 10mg Spray
- Active Ingredient: Lidocaine
- Numbs & Reduces Pain
- Stops Reflex Gagging
Xylocaine Spray is a non-sterile solution used to numb (anaesthetise) parts of the body to reduce pain and reflex gagging during medical procedures.
Recently Viewed Products
Buy Xylocaine Spray Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Xylocaine Spray Online. To Buy Xylocaine Spray UK Next Day Delivery, you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Xylocaine Spray UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Xylocaine Spray Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Xylocaine 10mg Spray
Xylocaine 10mg Spray contains the active ingredient lidocaine and is used to numb different areas of the body to reduce pain or stop reflex gagging during medical procedures, during dental treatment and after childbirth.
Xylocaine 10mg Anaesthetic Spray
Xylocaine 10mg Anaesthetic Spray is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it.
Do not use Xylocaine 10mg Anaesthetic Spray:
- If you are allergic to lidocaine or any of the other ingredients
- If you are allergic to any other local anaesthetics of the same class
Speak to your doctor before using Xylocaine 10mg Anaesthetic Spray:
- If you have ever been told that you have a rare disease of the blood pigment called ‘porphyria’
- if you have any cuts, sores or ulcers in your throat, mouth or nose
- If you have a chest infection
- If you have heart problems
- If you have low blood pressure
- if you have liver or kidney problems
- If you have epilepsy
Xylocaine Spray For Skin
Emla cream works just as well as Xylocaine Spray For Skin and is commonly used especially in patients that are going for blood tests or injections, it is usually applied to the skin 1 hour prior to the procedure and covered with a dressing which is then removed by a health professional beforehand.
See more information on Numbing creams similar to Xylocaine Spray For Skin here on the NHS website.
Xylocaine Pump Spray
The dose of Xylocaine Pump Spray will depend upon your age and the reason your medical professional has told you to use it, you should follow the directions they have given to your and remember that no more than 20 sprays should be used.
How to use Xylocaine Pump Spray
- Xylocaine Spray will usually be given to you by a doctor or dentist
- The dose that your doctor or dentist gives you will depend on the type of pain relief that you need
- Xylocaine spray is given using the nozzle supplied in the pack
- Extra nozzles are also available separately in boxes of 50
- Nozzles should only ever be used once (single use only)
- If you are given Xylocaine Spray to take home, you must use the dose recommended
- Always use Xylocaine Spray exactly as your doctor or dentist has told you to
- Do not use more than 20 sprays in any single procedure
- You should use as few sprays as possible
- Do not get the spray in your eyes
- The spray nozzle is bent so that it works properly
If you have any further questions on how to use Xylocaine Pump Spray please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Where Can I Buy Xylocaine Spray?
You may wonder Where Can I Buy Xylocaine Spray?
You can buy Xylocaine 10mg Spray over the counter in many pharmacies without a prescription or buy Xylocaine Spray Online UK but you will be required to answer a short series of questions, these questions are asked firstly to ensure they are safe for you to use and secondly to make sure you do not require further medical assistance.
If you need any further information on Where Can I Buy Xylocaine Spray? Please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Xylocaine 10 Spray Price
Xylocaine 10 Spray Price here at My Pharmacy starts of at as little as £10.69 per 10ml spray bottle, regardless of the Xylocaine 10 Spray Price that you may find, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure if the company you are ordering from holds the above, you should contact them for proof directly.
Xylocaine 10 Spray Uses
Xylocaine 10 Spray Uses its active ingredients to effectively numb the area before a medical minor or dental procedure, regardless of your Xylocaine 10 Spray Uses you should be sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before using it.
Xylocaine Topical Spray active ingredients:
- 10 mg of lidocaine
Xylocaine Topical Spray Other ingredients:
- Ethanol, levomenthol, macrogol 400, essence of banana (contains propylene glycol), saccharin and purified water
Xylocaine Spray Nozzles
Xylocaine Spray Nozzles and Contents should be stored correctly to ensure it is safe to use when needed to most.
You should store Xylocaine Spray Nozzles and its contents:
- Out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Dispose of the nozzle after use
- Do not store above 25°C
Returning any Xylocaine Topical Spray to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will help protect others and the environment.
Xylocaine Spray Online UK
While looking to buy Xylocaine Spray Online UK you may be looking for some pain relief to use after certain procedures and that’s why buying Xylocaine Spray Online UK here at My Pharmacy is a great option as we offer a wide range of pain relief treatments that include but are not limited to:
You can view a full list of pain relief medicines here at My Pharmacy but please be sure to read each leaflet before using any medicines, this is to make sure they are safe for you to use.
Xylocaine 10mg Anaesthetic Spray 50ml
Xylocaine 10mg Anaesthetic Spray 50ml can cause side effects but that does not mean everybody will get them, if you suffer from any of the following Xylocaine 10mg Anaesthetic Spray 50ml side effects, you should stop using it and contact your doctor for advice:
- Local Irritation
- Feeling nervous
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling sleepy
- Sore throat
- Loss of voice
- Low blood pressure
- Light headiness
- Difficulty breathing
- Slow breathing
- Slow heartbeat
A full list of Xylocaine 10mg Anaesthetic Spray 50ml side effects can be viewed here in the patient information leaflet.
Xylocaine Lidocaine Topical Anaesthetic Spray
Xylocaine Lidocaine Topical Anaesthetic Spray driving and using machines
Xylocaine Spray can affect your ability to safely drive or operate machinery, so until you know how it affects you, you should avoid carried them out.
Xylocaine Lidocaine Topical Anaesthetic Spray pregnancy and breastfeeding
You should speak to your doctor or midwife before using this spray if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If there is any further information you require on Xylocaine Lidocaine Topical Anaesthetic Spray or if we can assist you with anything else, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
Severe allergic reactions (rare, may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people):
If you have a severe allergic reaction, tell your doctor immediately. The signs may include sudden onset of:
• Swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat. This may make it difficult to swallow.
• Severe or sudden swelling of your hands, feet and ankles.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe itching of the skin (with raised lumps).
Other possible side effects:
• Irritation where Xylocaine Spray has been used.
• Feeling nervous.
• Feeling dizzy.
• Feeling sleepy.
• Loss of consciousness.
• Sore throat.
• Hoarse voice or loss of voice.
• Low blood pressure. This might make you feel dizzy or light-headed.
• Fits (seizures).
• Difficulty breathing or slow breathing.
• Slow heart beat.
• Stopped breathing or a stopped heart beat.