SOLUBLE Co-codamol 8mg/500mg Effervescent Tablets (32)
- Treats Acute Moderate Pain
- Active Ingredient: Codeine Phosphate And Paracetamol
- For Short-Term Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Co-codamol Effervescent / Soluble Tablets contain codeine which is an opioid analgesic (or painkiller) that treats acute moderate pain head on. Co-codamol is intended for use when other painkillers have not worked and stronger pain relief is needed.
Buy Soluble Co-codamol Effervescent Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Soluble Co-codamol Effervescent Tablets Online. To Buy Soluble Co-codamol Effervescent Tablets UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Soluble Co-codamol Effervescent Tablets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Soluble Co-codamol Effervescent Tablets Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets are a combination of the two active ingredients paracetamol and codeine phosphate. These two ingredients combine together to create a pain relief medicine that works for short term treatment of mild to moderate pain.
The first ingredient, Paracetamol, is used to treat any aches and pains, as well as reducing a high fever. The second ingredient, Codeine, belongs to a group of medicines known as opioids which also help to relieve pain.
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets are usually taken when everyday painkillers such as aspirin, ibuprofen or paracetamol alone are not providing enough relief.
See more information on Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets here on the NHS website.
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 8 500
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 8 500 are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use them.
Do not take Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 8 500 if:
- Know that you metabolise very rapidly codeine into morphine
- Are breast feeding
- Have diarrhoea caused by poisoning until the toxic material has been eliminated, or have severe bloody diarrhoea
- Are a child or adolescent and had removal of your tonsils or adenoids due to obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome
- Are a child under the age of 12 years old
- Are allergic to paracetamol, codeine, other opioids or any of the other ingredients
- Have a dependency to alcohol
- Have difficulty breathing, obstructive airways disease or another chronic lung disease
- Are having an asthma attack
- Have bowel problems
- Have raised pressure inside the skull or around the brain or head injury
Speak to your doctor before taking Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 8 500 if you:
- Have an under-active thyroid gland
- Have a disease or tumour of the Adrenal gland such as Addison’s disease or high blood pressure caused by a tumour near a kidney (pheochromocytoma)
- Have a condition which weakens the muscles called myasthenia gravis
- Are elderly
- Feel weak, have low blood pressure or are in shock
- Are already taking other medicines containing paracetamol
- Have liver or kidney problems
- Are on a low sodium diet
- Have an inflammatory bowel disease
- Have a gall bladder disease or gall stones
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 8 500mg
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 8 500mg can cause side effects but that does not mean everybody will get them, some Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 8 500mg side effects include:
- Constipation, feeling sick (nausea), being sick (vomiting)
- Dizziness, light-headedness, drowsiness, confusion
- Pain and difficulty passing urine
- You get infections or bruise more easily
You can view a full list of Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 8 500mg side effects here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Boots Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets
Whilst Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 8 500mg are available from other commercial stores like Boots Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Boots Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such Boots Paracetamol And Codeine Effervescent Tablets Co-codamol, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets
Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets are a prescription only medicine and are not always safe to use with other medicines, you should speak to your doctor before taking Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets if you take:
- Guanethidine or diuretics
- Loperamide or Kaolin
- Pethidine or Selegiline
- Ethyl alcohol
- Oral steroid contraceptives
- Atropine or hyoscine
- Medicines which affect the liver
- Muscle relaxants
- Neuromuscular blocking agents
- Opioids antagonists
Co Codamol 30 500mg Effervescent Tablets
Co Codamol 30 500mg Effervescent Tablets should be stored correctly so that when you need to use them, they are safe to do so:
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date shown on the pack
- Store your medicine in the original packaging
- Do not store above 25°C
Returning any unused or expired Co Codamol 30 500mg Effervescent Tablets can help protect both others and the environment.
Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets Paracetamol And Codeine
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets Paracetamol And Codeine reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “ Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets Paracetamol And Codeine helped my toothache while waiting for a dentist appointment “You can view all our 5-Star Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets Paracetamol And Codeine reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets Dosage
The following Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets Dosage should be followed at all times, if you have any questions regarding Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets Paracetamol And Codeine Dosage please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets Dosage For Teenagers aged 16 to 18
One or two tablets (of any strength) up to four times in 24 hours. Always leave at least 6 hours between doses. The maximum soluble co-codamol dose is 8 co-codamol tablets in 24 hours.
Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets Dosage For Adults over the age of 18
Two co codamol soluble tablets (of any strength) up to 4 times in 24 hours. Always leave at least 4 hours between each dose. The maximum soluble co-codamol dose is 8 co-codamol tablets in 24 hours.
Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets
Before using Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets you should check the ingredients to make sure you are not allergic to any of them.
Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets active ingredients:
- Codeine phosphate and paracetamol
Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets other ingredients:
- Sodium bicarbonate, anhydrous citric acid, anhydrous sodium carbonate, sorbitol powder, saccharin sodium, povidone, dimeticone and sodium lauryl sulphate
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 100
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 100 has warning and precautions, and they should be followed at all times.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
You should not take Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 100 if you are pregnant or breastfeeding codeine and morphine is known to pass into breast milk.
Driving and operating machinery
Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 100 can cause drowsiness, sleepiness and dizziness, you should not drive or operate important machinery until you know exactly how they affect you.
Children after surgery
Children that have had surgery to remove their tonsils should not be given Co Codamol Effervescent Tablets 100 due to Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome.
Are Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets Habit Forming
Are Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets Habit Forming?
Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets Paracetamol And Codeine can become habit forming and this is called dependence which may lead to undesired effects. Your doctor will usually advice stopping them by slowly reducing the dose.
If you require any further information on Are Co Codamol 30 500 Effervescent Tablets Habit Forming please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Boots Paracetamol And Codeine Effervescent Tablets Co-codamol
Whether you Buy 200 Co-codamol Effervescent Tablets from Tesco, Boots Paracetamol And Codeine Effervescent Tablets Co-codamol own brand or from anywhere else, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure if the company you are ordering from holds the above, you should contact them for proof directly.
Buy 32 Co-codamol Effervescent Tablets
You can buy soluble co codamol UK from My Pharmacy, we also offer many other Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets alternatives and pain relief treatments. Some of these Co Codamol 8 500 Effervescent Tablets alternatives include –
If you require any further information on how to Buy 32 Co-codamol Effervescent Tablets, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop taking co-codamol and see a doctor or go to a hospital straight away if:
• You get swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, face, lips or throat which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing. You could also notice an itchy, lumpy rash (hives) or nettle like rash.
This may mean you are having an allergic reaction to co-codamol
• You get serious skin reactions. Very rare cases have been reported.
Talk to your doctor straight away if you notice any of the following serious side effects:
• Severe stomach pain, which may reach through to your back. This could be a sign of inflammation of
the pancreas (pancreatitis). This is a very rare side effect.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following side effects gets serious or lasts longer than a few days:
• Constipation, feeling sick (nausea), being sick (vomiting)
• Dizziness, light-headedness, drowsiness, confusion
• Difficulty in passing water
• You get infections or bruise more easily than usual.
How do I know if I am addicted?
If you take this medicine according to the instructions on the pack it is unlikely that you will become
addicted to the medicine. However, if the following apply to you it is important that you talk to your
• You need to take the medicine for longer periods of time
• You need to take more than the recommended dose
• When you stop taking this medicine you feel very unwell but you feel better if you start taking the