Vicks VapoRub 4-in-1 Cold Symptom Relief
£4.49 – £7.09
- Effective Congestion Relief
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
You can use Vicks VapoRub on the chest and throat to temporarily relieve a cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold or on muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joint.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 - 4||5 - 6|
|Price (each)||£4.49 – £7.09||£4.27 – £6.74||£4.04 – £6.38|
Buy Vicks Vaporub Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Vicks Vaporub Online. To Buy Vicks Vaporub UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Vicks Vaporub UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Vicks Vaporub Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Vicks Vaporub relieves 4 cold symptoms so the whole family can have a good night’s sleep. When children wake up at night because of a cold (blocked nose or cough), it can disturb the whole family’s sleep!
Vicks Vaporub is a medicinal ointment which fights the symptoms in adults and children above 2 years old. Thanks to its Menthol, Camphor, Eucalyptus oil and Turpentine oil, Vicks Vaporub relieves:
- Nasal catarrh
- Sore throat
Vicks Vaporub 100g
Vicks Vaporub 100g releases vapours for up to 8 hours. Vicks Vaporub 100g is fast acting on cold symptoms which can disturb your sleep:
- Relieves blocked nose in about 1 minute
- Reduces cough in about 15 minutes
- Releases vapours for up to 8 hours
This medication is available without prescription. However, you still need to use Vicks Vaporub 100g carefully to get the best results from it.
- Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
- You must contact a doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve.
- If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed on the patient information leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Vicks Vaporub Ingredients
Each of the Vicks Vaporub Ingredients are used to relieve nasal catarrh (inflammation of the mucous membranes in the nose and throat), congestion (a blocked nose), sore throat and coughs due to colds. Vicks Vaporub Ingredients consists of four active ingredients: Camphor, Turpentine oil, Levomenthol and Eucalyptus oil.
- Levomenthol and camphor calm a cough
- Eucalyptus oil and Levomenthol relieve nasal congestion
- Eucalyptus oil relieves catarrh
The other Vicks Vaporub Ingredients include: thymol, cedarwood oil and white soft paraffin.
How To Use Vicks Vaporub
In order to correctly know how to use Vicks Vaporub please read the label with directions for use.
- Rub Vicks Vaporub liberally on the chest, throat and back
- Cover whole area for maximum effects
- Leave nightclothes loose to allow vapours to be inhaled easily.
- Place hot (not boiling) water in a suitable bowl for inhalation
- Melt two teaspoons of Vaporub into the bowel of hot water
- Keep sufficient distance from mixture in bowl to avoid burning of the face due to hot vapours
- Inhale the medicated vapours for 10-15 minutes.
CAUTION: Never re-heat the mixture or heat Vaporub in a microwave.
Children (Over 2 years of age)
- Apply Vicks Vaporub lightly to the chest and back
- Rub in gently
- Leave clothes loose to allow vapours to be inhaled easily.
In the case of accidental swallowing of Vicks Vaporub by a child, it is important to consult a physician without delay who can prove any necessary treatment. Do not try to induce vomiting.
If you aren’t sure how to user Vicks Vaporub correctly, ask your doctor or pharmacist for a demonstration.
Vicks Vaporub Uses
There are many different Vicks Vaporub Uses that have been recommended by doctors, researchers and the products manufacturer.
- Although used for relieving decongestion, Vicks Vaporub isn’t a decongestant. Instead, the vapours created containing menthol and camphor create a cooling sensation in the nasal passages that trigger receptors in your brain, tricking you into feeling like you’re breathing more freely.
- Camphor, eucalyptus oil, and menthol are all listed as cough suppressants by the National Institutes of Health. It is however NOT recommended when your cough is productive, i.e. producing phlegm or if it’s chronic.
Soothing sore muscles
- Both menthol and camphor are topical analgesics, meaning they’ll relieve pain when rubbed into the skin. Research has shown that products containing camphor and menthol create a cooling sensation that will temporarily override your ability to feel pain in muscles and joints.
There are other Vicks Vaporub Uses that have little to no research done to support them, but some people have said they’ve tried and found favourable results.
- Fading stretch marks
- Training pets
- Healing rough skin on your heels
- Repelling mosquitoes
- Treating acne spots
- Relieving headaches
Vicks Vaporub On Feet
No scientific studies have been performed on whether Vicks Vaporub on feet eases a cough or congestion. Typically it’s been a home remedy, and no one is certain whether it actually works or not.
One of the popular theories that can be found online is that Vicks Vaporub stimulates the nerves found in your feet, which in turn stimulates the spinal cord, then, the medulla oblongata, the part of the brain that regulates coughing. Seems a bit farfetched doesn’t it?
Ask your doctor or local pharmacist about Vicks Vaporub on feet the next time you see them.
Vicks Vaporub Toenail Fungus
In a study conducted in 2011, the effectiveness of Vicks Vaporub Toenail Fungus was tested. Although a small test group, 18 people applied the ointment on their toenails over a period of 48 weeks.
By the end of the treatment period a total of five participants were totally cured of the fungal infection. Whilst the others either saw a distinct improvement or no change at all.
Vicks Vaporub Pregnancy
Vicks Vaporub Pregnancy is safe to use during pregnancy. However, using medications during pregnancy without first asking your midwife or doctor isn’t recommended. Certain medications could cause harm to the health of your baby, short-term or long-term. It’s better to seek medical advice rather than risk harming your baby unnecessarily.
Once you have the go ahead from your doctor or midwife, Vicks Vaporub Pregnancy can be used.
Vicks Vaporub Benefits
Some of the lesser known Vicks Vaporub benefits include, although not scientifically proven things such as:
- Insect repellent. Perfect for when you suddenly run out of repellent or have left it elsewhere.
- Can provide headache relief in some people.
- Can help cracked or dry areas on your feet.
- Prevent pet accidents. Leave some Vicks Vaporub in the places where incidents happen more often. Veterinarians say that both dogs and cats can’t stand the small of Vicks.
- Although not proven, some people have reported Vicks Vaporub helping reduce stretch marks over a 2 week period.
There are other Vicks Vaporub benefits you may find online, but the majority of them won’t be scientifically proven or may work for some and not others. If you aren’t sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Vicks Vaporub Price
Vicks Vaporub Price here at My Pharmacy starts off at as little as £4.93 but no matter which Vicks Vaporub Price that you find or where you decide to buy it from, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council. If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
If you require any further information on Vicks Vaporub Price or if there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all medicines, Vicks VapoRub can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
Redness or irritation of the skin, irritation of the eyes (by inhalation) or allergic reactions can occur. These are usually mild and occur rarely.
Patient Information Leaflet