Vicks VapoRub 100g
- Effective Congestion Relief
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
You can use Vicks VapoRub on the chest and throat to temporarily relieve a cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold or on muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joint.
What is Vicks VapoRub and what it is used for
You can use Vicks VapoRub:
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
See more on Common Cold
How to use Vicks VapoRub
To use Vicks VaopRub Adults and children 2 years and over for cough suppression:-
- Rub a thick layer on throat and chest
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- Keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and moutH
- Use up to three times daily or as directed by doctor
- Place hot (not boiling) water in a suitable bowl for inhalation
- Melt two teaspoons of VapoRub into the bowl of hot water
- Keep sufficient distance from mixture in bowl to avoid burning of the face due to hot vapours & Inhale the medicated vapours for 10-15 minutes
To Use Vicks VapoRub For muscle / joint minor aches and pains:-
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Always read the patient information leaflet & Do Not use on children under 2 years of age.
Vicks VapoRub Active Ingredients (Purpose) Regular: Camphor (synthetic) 4.8% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic) Eucalyptus oil 1.2% (Cough suppressant) Menthol 2.6% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic)
Lemon: Camphor (synthetic) 4.7% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic) Eucalyptus oil 1.2% (Cough suppressant) Menthol 2.6% (Cough suppressant and topical analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients Regular: cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil Lemon: cedarleaf oil, lemon fragrance, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
Like all medicines, Vicks VapoRub can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
Redness or irritation of the skin, irritation of the eyes (by inhalation) or allergic reactions can occur. These are usually mild and occur rarely.
Patient Information Leaflet