SunVit-D3 Oral Solution 2,000IU (Orange Flavour)
- Effectively treats vitamin D deficiency
- Helps your body absorb calcium
- Active Ingredient: Colecalciferol
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
SunVit-D3 is used for the prevention and treatment of Vitamin D deficiency in adults and children over 12 years of age. SunVit-D3 contains the active ingredient cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3.
What is Sunvit-D3 Oral Solution and what is it used for
SunVit-D3 contains vitamin D3 which:
- contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus,
- contributes to normal blood calcium levels,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth,
- is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children, and
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children.
Sunvit-D3 Oral Solution Consumption Precautions
DO NOT take SunVit-D3 Oral Solution if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to vitamin D3 or any of the other ingredients in SunVit-D3 Capsules.
- You have ever been told that you have too much Calcium or Vitamin D in your blood.
Check with your doctor before taking SunVit-D3 Oral Solution if:
- you have kidney damage or disease. Your doctor will need to measure the levels of calcium in your blood or urine
- you are being treated for heart disease
- you have sarcoidosis (an immune system disorder which may affect your liver, lungs, skin or lymph nodes)
- you are already taking additional doses of calcium or vitamin D. Whilst you are taking Fultium-D3 your doctor will monitor your blood levels of calcium to make sure they are not too high.
How To Take SunVit-D3 Oral Solution
Always take SunVit-D3 exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. You should only take one of these tablets a week or whatever is advised of you by your doctor. Please Note: SunVit-D3 capsules should be swallowed whole and taken in the evening with a main meal. Do not chew capsules. High strength supplements over 2,000IU are not intended for long term usage. Do not exceed the stated dosage and consult your doctor or pharmacist if taking the higher dosages of SunVit-D3.
- Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before stopping using SunVit-D3. If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Possible Side Effects
Like all medicines, SunVit-D3 Oral Solution can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Side effects with SunVit-D3 Oral Solution may include:
- too much calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia).You may feel or be sick, lose your appetite, have constipation, stomach ache, feel very thirsty, have muscle weakness, drowsiness or confusion.
- too much calcium in your urine (hypercalciuria).
Storing SunVit-D3 Oral Solution
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not use SunVit-D3 after the best before date that is printed on the carton.
SunVit-D3® Oral Solutions contains the following ingredients:
- Cholecalciferol Oil
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Orange oil
- D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate Oil