Chloroquine 250mg Tablets
- To help prevent malaria.
- Active Ingredient: Chloroquine
- Buy Online With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
chloroquine 250mg are in very short supply currently as it has have been linked with treatment of novel coronavirus pneumonia and the UK has banned the parallel export of two COVID-19 treatment candidates to protect national supply one of which is chloroquine.
Chloroquine 250mg Tablets are used to prevent and to treat malaria in areas where malaria is known to be sensitive to its effects.
We only advise for use as an anti-malarial.
|20 Tablets||£20.00||Out of Stock|
chloroquine 250mg are in very short supply currently as it has been linked with treatment of novel coronavirus pneumonia
one of which is chloroquine.
We only advise for use as an anti-malarial.
Buy Chloroquine 250mg Tablets Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Chloroquine 250mg Tablets UK In 2020. To order Chloroquine 250mg Tablets Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Chloroquine 250mg Tablets Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Chloroquine 250mg Tablets Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Chloroquine Tablets belong to a group of medicine known as ‘anti-malarials’. Medicine such as Chloroquine Tablets can be taken in certain parts of the world to effectively prevent malaria. Malaria is spread by infected mosquitoes and can cause serious side effects if not prevented so it is advised that any of the following people should take Chloroquine Tablets:
- People travelling to countries where malaria occurs
- People living in malaria areas who are not immune to malaria
You should always be aware of the symptoms of malaria especially if you are travelling to high risk areas. The most common malaria symptoms are:
- A high temperature above 38C
- Feeling hot and shivery
- Muscle pains
Chloroquine Tablets Boots
Whilst Chloroquine Tablets are available from other commercial stores like Chloroquine Tablets Boots and Chloroquine Tablets Asda most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Chloroquine Tablets Boots and Chloroquine Tablets Asda, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Chloroquine Tablets Boots and Chloroquine Tablets Asda , My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets
Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets are usually safe for most people to take but there are a small number of people who should not use them. Do not take Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets if:
- You are allergic to chloroquine phosphate or any of the other ingredients in Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets
- You are taking a medicine called amiodarone as Chloroquine Tablets UK may increase the risk of uneven heart beats (cardiac arrhythmias) when it is taken at the same time as amiodarone
Chloroquine Tablets UK
Chloroquine Tablets UK dosage instructions for adults should be followed at all times ensuring the maximum dose for Chloroquine Tablets UK is not exceeded. The Chloroquine Tablets UK dose for adults and children over 14 is:
- Take two Chloroquine tablets once a week on the same day each week
More information on the Chloroquine Malaria Tablets dosage for children is available below.
Chloroquine Tablets To Buy Asda
Chloroquine Tablets To Buy Asda are available but unlike My Pharmacy Online Consultations you would need to provide them with a prescription first. At My Pharmacy our professionals are able to sort your prescription and medications all-in-one easy and hassle-free consultation.
Chloroquine Malaria Tablets
Before taking Chloroquine Malaria Tablets you should check to make sure that any other medications, that you are taking or have recently taken, do not interact with them. Talk to your doctor before taking Chloroquine Malaria Tablets if you are already taking:
- Anti-convulsant medicines
Chloroquine Tablet Price
At My Pharmacy the Chloroquine Tablet Price depends on how long you will be travelling for and the period of risk of malaria lasts for. You can check how many you need on the Fit For Travel Website.
Chloroquine Tablet Price at my pharmacy is currently £20 for 20 Tablets.
Chloroquine Tablets Brand India
Chloroquine Tablets Brand India contain the same active ingredients as those sold in the UK. One of the commonly used Chloroquine Tablets Brand India is called Resochin. The most popular brand is the UK is called Avloclor. There are many other anti-malaria tablets supplied in the UK one of these being called Lariam.
Chloroquine Tablet Dosage For Adults
Chloroquine Tablet Dosage For Adults is different to that of a child. You should never give Chloroquine Malaria Tablets without the advice from a doctor first and Chloroquine 250mg Tablet must never be given to a child under one. The usually dose for children is:
- Ages 1 to 4 years: Take half a tablet once a week (on the same day each week)
- Ages 5 to 8 years: Take one tablet once a week (on the same day each week)
- Ages 9 to 14 years: Take one and a half tablets once a week (on the same day each week)
A full list of Chloroquine Tablet Dosage For Adults is available in the patient information. You receive with your Chloroquine Hydrochloride Tablets.
Chloroquine Tablets Asda
Whether you take Chloroquine 250mg Tablet from My Pharmacy, Chloroquine Tablets Asda or from any other pharmacy you should also reduce the chances of being bitten by mosquitoes when travelling to a high risk area. To reduce the risk of being bitten you should:
- Wear light-coloured, long-sleeved clothing and long trousers when you are outside after sunset
- Use insect repellent creams or sprays on parts of your body not covered by clothing
- Sleep in a properly screened room or under a mosquito net
- Spray to kill any mosquitoes that may have entered rooms in spite of screening
Chloroquine 250mg Tablet
When you start taking Chloroquine 250mg Tablet you should always read the instructions on the leaflet. You should take Chloroquine 250mg Tablet as follows:
- Start taking this medicine one week before you enter the malaria area
- You must continue to take it during your stay
- You must keep taking this medicine for 4 weeks after leaving the malaria area
Chloroquine Hydrochloride Tablets
Chloroquine Hydrochloride Tablets should be stored safely to ensure that when the time comes to take them, they are still safe to use. You should store your Chloroquine Hydrochloride Tablets:
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store your medicine above 30C
- Protect the tablets from light and moisture
- Keep the tablets in the container they came in
- Do not take Chloroquine 250mg Tablet after the expiry date stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month
Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets Side Effects
Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets Side Effects can occur but this does not mean that everybody gets them. Some serious Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets Side Effects that are very rare are:
- Allergic reactions including difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat which may cause difficulty in swallowing and an itchy rash
- A severe rash with blisters or peeling of the skin and possibly blisters in the mouth and nose
- Seeing, feeling or hearing things that are not there
- Cardiac muscle disease (cardiomyopathy)
- Abnormal heart rhythm, life-threatening irregular heart rhythm (seen on ECG)
If you suffer from any of the above Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets Side Effects stop taking Chloroquine Malaria Tablets and contact emergency care services immediately.
If we can help you with any questions like what is the Chloroquine Tablet Dosage For Adults, Chloroquine Phosphate Tablets Side Effects, Chloroquine Tablets Brand India, Chloroquine Hydrochloride Tablets, Chloroquine 250mg Tablet Or if we can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
Serious side effects
If you experience any of the following side effects, stop taking Avloclor and get medical
help or contact your doctor straight away.
• Allergic reactions including difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat
which may cause difficulty in swallowing and an itchy rash (similar to nettle rash or hives)
• A severe rash with blisters or peeling of the skin and possibly blisters in the mouth and
• Seeing, feeling or hearing things that are not there (hallucinations) (rare).
• Cardiac muscle disease (cardiomyopathy) which may be fatal in case of high-dose longterm use. See section 2, warnings and precautions (rare).
• Abnormal heart rhythm, life-threatening irregular heart rhythm (seen on ECG). See section
2, Warnings and precautions (frequency not known).
• Liver problems which may cause yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes.
If you are taking Avloclor for a long time, your doctor may suggest that you have blood tests
to check how well your liver is working (rare).
• Inflammation of the lungs causing a condition known as diffuse parenchymal lung disease.
If you develop serious breathlessness or worsening of breathlessness seek prompt medical
• Convulsions or fits.
• Some or complete loss of eyesight.
• Changes to the retina of your eye (retinopathy) or to the cornea. This can lead to ‘patchy’
• A rash caused by the medicine associated with an increase in the number of white blood
cells (that may show up in blood tests) and symptoms involving the whole body. You may
notice some or all of the following symptoms: a skin rash and fever, swelling of the face,
tender generalized swollen or enlarged lymph nodes, or other symptoms suggesting
involvement of other body organs including the liver, kidney or lung (such as yellowing
of the skin or eyes, urinary problems, breathlessness).
Avloclor Tablets 250mg PIL UK 006
• A reduced number of blood cells. This can make you bruise more easily, get serious
infections, have sudden bleeding or feel very tired or breathless. If you are taking
Avloclor for a long time, your doctor may suggest that you have blood tests.
Other possible side effects (frequency not known)
When Avloclor is used to prevent or suppress malaria, these are generally not serious. If
Avloclor is used for a long time, they can be more serious.
• Changes in the way your heart works (known as ‘electrocardiographic changes’).
• Low blood pressure. This may make you feel faint or dizzy.
• Feeling dizzy or light-headed.
• Involuntary muscle movements or spasms.
• Mood changes or other effects on behaviour. These include feeling depressed, confused or
• Skin rash, including a scaly rash (psoriasis) or itch.
• Peeling skin.
• Discolouration of the skin or mucous membranes (such as the inside of your mouth).
• Being sensitive to sun light which may require medical treatment.
• The appearance of small fluid filled bumps on the skin.
• Changes in hair colour.
• Hair loss.
• Blurred eyesight.
• Problems with your colour vision.
• Difficulty in focussing your eyes.
• Double vision.
If you are taking Avloclor for a long time, your doctor may suggest that you have eye tests.
• Hearing loss.
• Ringing in the ears (tinnitus).
Stomach and gut
• Stomach upsets, feeling sick (nausea), being sick (vomiting), diarrhoea or stomach cramps.
• Weakening of your muscles (neuromyopathy and myopathy).
Malaria is a serious tropical disease spread by mosquitoes. If it isn’t diagnosed and treated promptly, it can be fatal.
A single mosquito bite is all it takes for someone to become infected.
Symptoms of malaria
It’s important to be aware of the symptoms of malaria if you’re travelling to areas where there’s a high risk of the disease. Symptoms include:
– a high temperature (fever)
– sweats and chills
– muscle pains
Symptoms usually appear between 7 and 18 days after becoming infected, but in some cases the symptoms may not appear for up to a year, or occasionally even longer.
When to seek medical attention
Seek medical help immediately if you develop symptoms of malaria during or after a visit to an area where the disease is found.
Malaria risk areas
Malaria is found in more than 100 countries, mainly in tropical regions of the world, including:
– Large areas of Africa and Asia
– Central and South America
– Haiti and the Dominican Republic
– Parts of the Middle East
– Some Pacific islands
The Fit for Travel website has more information about the risk of malaria in specific countries.
Many cases of malaria can be avoided. An easy way to remember is the ABCD approach to prevention:
– Awareness of risk – find out whether you’re at risk of getting malaria before travelling
– Bite prevention – avoid mosquito bites by using insect repellent, covering your arms and legs, and using an insecticide-treated mosquito net
– Check whether you need to take malaria prevention tablets – if you do,make sure you take the right antimalarial tablets at the right dose, and finish the course
– Diagnosis – seek immediate medical advice if you develop malaria symptoms, as long as up to a year after you return from travelling