Panadol Night (20)
- Effective Relief From Night Pain
- Active Ingredients: Paracetamol & Diphenhydramine
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Panadol NightPain tablets provide fast and effective relief of bed time pain including headaches, backache, rheumatic pains and muscle pains, period pains and toothache which is causing difficulty in getting to sleep.
Buy Panadol Night Pain Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Panadol Night Pain Online. To Buy Panadol Night Pain Online UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Panadol Night Pain UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Panadol Night Pain UK Next Day Delivery Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Panadol Night Pain
Panadol Night Pain is used for the relief of bedtime pain. It’s used to treat pain such as headache, migraine, backache, rheumatic and muscle pain, and toothache or period pain.
Once used Panadol Night Pain begins to act fast, helping relieve pain whilst also making you feel drowsy, helping you to experience a pain-free night’s sleep. Perfect for people who are experiencing sleeping issues due to pain during the night.
Each Panadol Night Pain tablet contains paracetamol and diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Paracetamol is the ingredient that helps reduce the pain, whilst diphenhydramine hydrochloride is the ingredient that causes sleepiness and drowsiness.
Where Can I Buy Panadol Night Pain
We are often asked the question “Where can I buy Panadol Night Pain?”
Panadol Night Pain is the old branding of Panadols new Panadol Night. The original Panadol Night Pain was discontinued and replaced with Panadol Night tablets. They are essentially the same medication, containing the same ingredients.
Panadol Night is available to buy via our online checkout system. We offer a variety of different postage options ranging from Royal Mail to DPD Next Day Delivery.
If you are struggling to answer the questions to “Where can I buy Panadol Night Pain?” please contact us and we’ll guide you through the process via our website.
Panadol Night Pain Ingredients
Each Panadol Night Pain Tablet contains the same amount of ingredients. All of the Panadol Night Pain Ingredients can be found on the back of the packet and patient information leaflet online.
Active Panadol Night Pain Ingredients: Each tablet contains 500 mg Paracetamol and 25 mg Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride.
Other Panadol Night Pain Ingredients: Maize starch, starch pre-gelatinised, potassium sorbate, povidone, purified talc, stearic acid, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, lactose monohydrate, macrogol 400, triacetin, brilliant blue FCF, indigo carmine and carnauba wax
Panadol Night Pain Review
You can view any Panadol Night Pain Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more than a single Panadol Night Pain Review and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Panadol Night Pain Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Panadol Night Pain Tesco
Whilst Panadol Night Pain Tablets are available from other commercial stores like Lloyds Pharmacy, Panadol Night Pain Boots, Panadol Night Pain Tesco, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Panadol Night Pain Boots, Panadol Night Pain Tesco, Lloyds Pharmacy, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Panadol Night Pain Tesco, Lloyds Pharmacy, Panadol Night Pain Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Panadol Night Pain Discontinued
You may be wondering if Panadol Night Pain Discontinued is still a thing. It was discontinued a few years ago because of EU regulations regarding one of its active ingredients. The ingredient known as an antihistamine, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, was deemed too addictive for European markets and was therefore discontinued until further notice.
It was reintroduced once a lower dose of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride was included in each tablet, lowering the chances of addiction.
If you have any questions regarding Panadol Night Paint Discontinued or are worried about the addictive properties of its ingredients, please contact us via email.
Panadol Night Pain Dosage
Recommended Panadol Night Pain Dosage for Adults & Children aged 16 years and over:
- Swallow two tablets with water, 20 minutes before bedtime.
- Do not take more than two tablets in a 24 hour period.
- Do not take Panadol Night Pain Tablets if you have already taken four doses of a paracetamol-containing product during the day.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not take if you are under 16 years old.
Taking too much of Panadol Night Pain Dosage can cause serious harm. If you take too much of this medication but still feel fine you should still talk to your doctor. This is because the paracetamol contained in Panadol Night Pain Relief can cause delayed, serious liver damage.
Panadol Night Pain Relief
The Panadol Night Pain Relief tablets contain an Ingredient called Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride. Known as an anti-histamine it’s typically used to help relieve symptoms of allergies but in the case of Panadol Night Pain Relief it’s used to make you feel sleepy and drowsy.
Available in many medicinal forms, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride can be bought as tablets, capsules or liquid. Other than Panadol Night Pain Relief, Diphenhydramine can be found in many other familiar brands including Nytol Original, Nytol One-a-Night and Sleepeaze.
Panadol Night Pain Side Effects
Like with all medicine, Panadol Night Pain Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Panadol Night Pain Side Effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Stop taking Panadol Night Paint Relief and tell your doctor if you experience any of the following Panadol Night Pain Side Effects:
- Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching, sometimes accompanied by swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath.
- Chest tightness or thickening of phlegm
- Difficulty in passing urine, headaches
- Upset stomach, nausea or vomiting
- Breathing problems are more likely if you have experienced them before when taking other painkiller such as ibuprofen.
- Seizures or difficulty of muscle coordination
- Changes in heart rhythm
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding
- Reoccurring fevers or infections
- Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin.
More common Panadol Night Pain Side Effects you may experience:
- Drowsiness, sedation, unsteadiness, dizziness, tiredness, blurred vision, or difficulty concentrating
- Dry mouth
- Feeling restless or excitable, confusion
- Tingling sensation in the skin
- Muscle twitching.
Panadol Night Pain Tablets
Do not take Panadol Night Pain Tablets:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol or diphenhydramine hydrochloride or to any other ingredient listed in the patient information leaflet.
- If you have porphyria (too much of the pigment called porphyrin which may discolour the urine)
- If you have ever taking another medicine other than Panadol Night Pain Tablets containing paracetamol in the last four hours.
Panadol Night Pain UK
Our current Panadol Night Pain UK Price as of 22/01/2021is the following:
Panadol Night Pain UK Price
- One box, £5.49 each
- Two boxes, £10.98
We also offer plenty of different Panadol Night Pain UK alternatives in our pain relief section as well as other Panadol products such as Panadol Period Pain.
Like all medicines, Panadol Night can have side effects, but not everybody gets them.
If you are a carer of an elderly patient with confusion, this medicine should not be given.
Very rare cases of serious skin reactions have been reported.
Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
• Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching sometimes with
swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath
• Chest tightness or thickening of phlegm
• Difficulty in passing urine, headaches
• Upset stomach, nausea or vomiting Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced them before when
taking other painkillers (such as ibuprofen and aspirin)
• Seizures or difficulty of muscle coordination
• Changes in heart rhythm
• Unexplained bruising or bleeding
• Reoccurring fevers or infections
• Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin.
When using this product you may experience:
• Drowsiness, sedation, unsteadiness, dizziness, tiredness, blurred vision, or difficulty
• Dry mouth
• Feeling restless or excitable, confusion
• Tingling sensation in the skin
• Muscle twitching.