Milton Sterlising Fluid 500ml (Kills Coronavirus)
£4.99 – £19.96
- Effective on Rotavirus and Coronavirus.
- Works In As Little As 15 Minutes
- Can Be Used In Many Ways In Every Day Life
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Milton can be used in many ways in every day life, as well as general sterilisation and infant related queries.
Milton Sterilising Fluid allows you to sterilise in 15 minutes only, killing all bacteria, viruses (Rotavirus and Coronavirus), fungi and spores and has been used in hospitals for many years as a simple and very reliable method.
Buy Milton Sterilising Fluid UK Online
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Milton Fluid Online UK in 2020. To order Milton Liquid Sterilising Fluid Online in the UK you are not required to have a prescription, just click the ‘Add to Basket’ button below for Next Day Delivery.
Buy Milton Sterilising Fluid 500ml Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Milton Sterilising Fluid UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Milton Sterilising Fluid 500ml
Milton Liquid Sterilising Fluid 500ml can be used in everyday life and helps by killing all Bacteria, Viruses, fungi and spores. All Milton products kill the agent that is responsible for thrush (Candida Albicans) and is also known to be effective on Rotavirus and Coronavirus. With the new known virus COVID-19 (Coronavirus) that is currently causing concern, we can purportedly help prevent its spread by providing Antiseptic products such as Milton Sterilising Fluid 500ml with our easy to use ordering system at My Pharmacy.
Milton Sterilising Fluid 500ml has been used in hospitals for many of years and it is most commonly in everyday life for Sterilising:
Milton Sterilising Fluid Instructions
Milton Sterilising Fluid Instructions for sterilising baby products and general household items should be followed as below:
- CLEAN – Wash thoroughly bottle, teats and breastfeeding equipment in warm soapy water, then rinse in cold water
- PREPARE SOLUTION – Fill your unit with 5L of water, add 30 ml (one capful) of Milton Sterilising Fluid
- ADD ITEMS -Immerge in the Milton Solution all bottles and accessories. Ensure that no air bubble is trapped inside the bottles. Close the lid and in just 15 minutes everything is ready to use. Wash your hands before taking the accessories out of the solution. Shake off any excess of solution. No need to rinse. Items can stay in the solution until needed. Renew the solution every 24 hours
- FOR GENERAL HOUSEHOLD CLEANING – DISINFECTION OF FLOORS & SURFACES – Dilute 90 ml (3 capfuls) in 5 litres of cold water. Surfaces are disinfected and ready after 15 minutes. There is no need to rinse even for surfaces in direct contact with food. The disinfecting solution is effective for 24 hours.
Milton Sterilising Fluid For Baby Bottles
While not all germs are dangerous to your baby, some are more likely to affect them because of their less developed immune system, which is why using Milton Sterilising Fluid For Baby Bottles, dummies, small plastic toys, teething rings and much more helps keep these germs at bay. When using Milton Sterilising Fluid For Baby Bottles and Breastfeeding you should take special care. If you are in a hurry and need an item such as a dummy or toy sooner it would be best to use Milton antibacterial wipes, these are also great for cleaning high chairs.
Is Milton Sterilising Fluid Safe?
Is Milton Sterilising fluid safe to use for babies is a commonly asked question when deciding which sterilising method is best for you. SO, let’s have a look, Is Milton Sterilising Fluid safe? YES, The Milton solution is harmless and leaves no unpleasant taste or odour. Utensils are safe for your baby to use immediately it has been around for years and is more than safe to use, in fact in tests is the safest way to sterilise a baby’s bottles.
Milton Sterilising Fluid Side Effects
Most people tolerate, but Milton Sterilising Fluid Side Effects may occur but they are rare, if Milton Sterilising Fluid Side Effects do happen you should stop using it immediately rinse off with warm water.
Milton sterilising tablets or liquid can be as a steriliser cleaner. Using Milton as a steriliser cleaner is easy and straightforward simply fill the sterilising unit with cold water, add either two tablets or 50mls of Milton Sterilising Liquid to each 4 Litres of water, replace the lid and it is ready to use within as little as 15 minutes.
Is Milton A Bleach?
You may wonder Is Milton A Bleach and Does Milton Kill Bacteria? YES is the answer to Is Milton A Bleach. Milton Sterilising Fluid is a form of bleach but contains a smaller amount of the active ingredient sodium hypochlorite and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. It is recommended and preferred over other bleach formulations as it does not contain colouring agents or perfumes, so it is less likely to cause stinging or irritation.
Does Milton Kill Bacteria?
How Does Milton Kill Bacteria? Milton Fluid and Tablets are clinically proven to kill the virus that causes flu as well as bacteria and fungi. When it comes into contact with protein, Milton Sterilising Fluid breaks down to just water and minute traces of salt therefore making the items sterilised safe to use.
Is Milton Safe On Skin?
Is Milton Safe On Skin has been a commonly asked question for years, SO, how Is Milton Safe On Skin? Sodium hypochlorite is the active ingredient in Milton Sterilising Fluid and can also be used to treat skin infections such as eczema and impetigo. By diluting the liquid in the bath, it can help rebalance the skin and lower the level of Staphyloccocus bacteria and minimise the risk of infection.
Is Milton A Disinfectant?
Is Milton A Disinfectant? Milton is a Disinfectant and is extremely safe and trusted based bleaching product, which has been used in hospitals and care settings such as care homes for more than 60 years. It has proven to be effective for disinfecting bottles, plastic bedding and protective clothing, thermometers and bed-pans.
Milton Sterilising Fluid Alternative
We offer Milton Sterilising Fluid Instructions or Milton Sterilising Fluid Alternative Products at My Pharmacy with our easy to use ordering system. See our other Antiseptic Products.
If you have any questions regarding Milton Sterilising Fluid Alternative or Is Milton A Disinfectant, We would be more than happy to help and can be contacted by email at Info@mypharmacy.co.uk or by phone on 01254 882800.
The Science behind it
Same active ingredient as the one used to make water drinkable.
- Kills 99.9% of germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Effective on Rotavirus (N°1 cause for gastroenteritis), MRSA and the swine flu virus.
Proofs of efficacy according to European norms
- Bactericidal : in 5 minutes EN1040, EN1276 (including MRSA), EN 14561 and at 1.8% V/V EN13697.
- Fungicidal : in 15 minutes EN1275, EN 1650 and EN14562 on Candida albicans (agent responsible for thrush).
- Virucidal : in 15 minutes NF T72-180. Effective on Rotavirus and Coronavirus.
Did you know? EN is the abbreviation for European Norm.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.