Fybogel Mebeverine Sachets (10 pack)
- Active Ingredients: Mebeverine & Ispaghula husk
- Provides Effective IBS Relief
- Next Day Delivery Available At Checkout
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Do you suffer from stomach cramps or irritable bowel syndrome? Senocalm IBS Capsules contain peppermint oil clinically proven to relieve the symptoms of IBS. These controlled release capsules provide relief when needed.
Fybogel Mebeverine Sachets
What Are Fybogel Mebeverine Sachets And What Are They Used For
Fybogel Mebeverine contains ispaghula husk, a natural plant material which is high in fibre. It works by increasing the bulk of the contents of the gut passing through the digestive system, helping your body to work normally.
Mebeverine is an antispasmodic drug which relieves spasms and cramps, which occur in the gut causing pain.This product is to relieve the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). If you have IBS, you are likely to suffer from painful spasms of the gut and irritable bowel habits. It is effective in relaxing the spasms of the gut, relieving pain. At the same time it will help you to restore and maintain bowel regularity
Before You Take Fybogel Mebeverine Sachets
Do not use Fybogel Mebeverine if you are allergic to ispaghula husk, mebeverine, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
Do not take Fybogel Mebeverine if :
- Are suffering from a blockage of the bowel
- Have muscle weakness/ decreased activity of the bowel (megacolon or paralysis of the intestine)
- Have difficulty swallowing and/or any throat problems.
- Are suffering from severe constipation and/or have passed blood from the bowel
- Have had a sudden change in bowel habit that has persisted for more than 2 weeks
- Are breastfeeding
Blockage of the gut may occur if the granules are not prepared with enough liquid. Symptoms can be chest pain, vomiting, or difficulting swallowing and/or breathing. If this is the first time you have had these symptoms Consult your doctor before using Fybogel Mebeverine, as this may not be the right treatment for you.
How To Take Fybogel Mebeverine Sachets
Stir the contents of a sachet into a glass of cold water (at least 150 ml) and drink immediately. Fybogel Mebeverine must be taken with an adequate amount of liquid, as directed. Do not take Fybogel Mebeverine without water, immediately before going to bed, or ½ to 1 hour before or after taking any other medicines. Effects may take 12-24 hours. When preparing the product for administration, it is important to try to avoid inhaling the powder.
Dosage: Adults, the elderly and children aged over 12: should take Fybogel Mebeverine half an hour before a meal, one sachet in the morning and one in the evening, or as prescribed by your doctor.
If necessary, an additional sachet may be taken before the midday meal.
Fybogel Mebeverine should not be taken by children 12 years and under.
Consult a doctor if you develop new symptoms or if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after two weeks of treatment. If you miss a dose, continue with your treatment when the next dose is due. If you take more Fybogel Mebeverine than you should, drink plenty of water
Fybogel Mebeverine Sachets Ingredients
Each single dose of Fybogel Mebeverine contains:
- 3.5g ispaghula husk and 135mg mebeverine hydrochloride. These are the active ingredients (which make the product work)
- Potassium hydrogen carbonate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, sterilised talc, polyethylene glycol 6000, citric acid, polysorbate 80, silica colloidal anhydrous, saccharin sodium, aspartame E951, orange flavour, beta-carotene, riboflavine sodium phosphate and apo-carotenal colouring
You may experience allergic skin reaction including skin rash with itching e.g. “hives” or “nettle rash”. If you start to itch or get rash, STOP taking Fybogel Mebeverine and tell your doctor at once.
Hypersensitivity or severe allergic reaction including swollen face or breathing problems.Tell your doctor straight away if you notice any of these symptoms and STOP taking Fybogel Mebeverine.
Ispaghula husk contains substances which may lead to allergic reactions after use of the product by the oral route, contact with the skin or, in case of powder formulations, also by
inhalation. The allergic symptoms may include running nose, redness of the eye, difficulty in breathing, skin reactions, itching, and in some cases anaphylaxis (a sudden, generalised
allergic reaction that may lead to life-threatening shock).
You may experience flatulence or bloating for the first few days after starting this medicine, but these effects should lessen as you continue treatment.
You may experience difficulty swallowing and/or blockage of the bowel, especially if swallowed with insufficient water.