Drapolene Nappy Rash Cream 350g
- Effective Treatment For Nappy Rash
- Soothes And Reduces Redness
- Prevents Infection
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Drapolene Nappy Rash Cream has a unique effective antiseptic forumlation that prevents infection, treats the rash, soothes redness and forms a protective barrier.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Out of stock
Drapolene Nappy Rash Cream
What Is Drapolene Nappy Rash Cream?
Drapolene Nappy Rash Cream has a unique effective antiseptic forumlation that prevents infection, treats the rash, soothes redness and forms a protective barrier. All these things combined make it an effective nappy rash treatment. Mild nappy rash is very common in the early stages of a baby’s life. This product can also be used to treat urinary dermatitis and minor burns.
See more on nappy rash on the NHS website
Before You Use Drapolene Nappy Rash Cream
Do not use this product if:
- your baby is allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
How To Use
- Nappy Rash – Apply at each nappy change to clean dry skin, paying particular attention to the creases and folds.
- Urinary Dermatitis – Apply regularly to clean dry skin.
- Minor burns – Apply as required. If the skin condition does not improve or worsens, consult a health professional.
This product is not expected to cause any side effects, but they are still possible. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If your baby gets any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
The active ingredients are: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01% w/w and Cetrimide 0.2% w/w The other Ingredients are: White Soft Paraffin, Wool Fat (Purified Lanolin), Cetyl Alcohol, Polawax, Chlorocresol, Amaranth (E123), and Water.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com