£3.27 – £6.55
- Effective Protection For Nappy Rash
- Easy To Apply & Breathable Barrier
- Caring Formula For Children’s Delicate Skin
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment is an easy to apply and breathable barrier cream that helps keep little bottoms happy and protected from the causes of nappy rash.
What is Bepanthen Ointment
Bepanthen Ointment is an easy to apply and breathable barrier cream that helps keep little bottoms happy and protected from the causes of nappy rash.
Young baby skin is very reactive and sensitive; it needs a gentle product to care for and protect it. Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment is so gentle that it can be used at every nappy change to help the most delicate skin, as it’s free from fragrance, preservatives, colorants or antiseptics.
Bepanthen works in two ways to care for baby’s skin and protect it from the causes of nappy rash:
- Aids Natural Skin RecoveryBepanthen contains Pro Vitamin B5 which gently aids natural recovery of sensitive skin while keeping it soft, smooth and moisturised. Bepanthen also works by helping to seal in the skin’s natural moisture, providing optimal conditions to allow gentle skin recovery without drying out your baby’s delicate skin.
- ProtectsClinically proven, Bepanthen ointment works by forming a transparent layer protecting even the most delicate skin from irritants and rubbing. The water-in-oil formulation keeps the skin healthy and hydrated, which is essential to maintain its natural protective barrier.
How to use Bepanthen Ointment
A thin layer of Bepanthen Ointment should be applied to your baby’s clean, dry bottom after each nappy change, especially at bedtime when the nappy is usually on for the longest during the night. Bepanthen offers additional comfort for the baby being non-sticky as well as convenience for the mother as it does not need to be cleaned off at the next nappy change.
Bepanthen Ointment Ingredients
Bepanthen Ointment Ingredients: Aqua, Lanolin, Paraffinum liquidum, Petrolatum, Panthenol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Cera alba, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Ozokerite, Glyceryl oleate, Lanolin alcohol.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil is, in the UK, also known as ‘sweet almond oil’. Due to the refining process the allergy-causing protein is removed and therefore no allergy-causing protein is contained.
See our other Skin Care Products