Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
- Can Also Be Used As A Soap Substitute
- Effective Treatment for Eczema & Dry Skin Conditions
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient is an effective treatment for dry, itchy skin, eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin conditions. Dermol 200 Shower Emollient is a useful moisturiser helps to moisturise the skin surface and it can be applied to dry skin after washing.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Dermol Shower Emollient
Buy Dermol 200 Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Dermol Shower Emollient UK In 2020. To Buy Dermol 200 Shower Emollient In The UK you are not required to have a prescription, but you can still ask us any questions about the product with our free online consultation service.
Buy Dermol Shower Emollient UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Dermol 200 Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient contains the two active ingredients Benzalkonium and chlorhexidine, it is an antimicrobial treatment that can be used as in the shower as a soap substitute.
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient can be used in both adults and babies of any age to relieve dry skin conditions including eczema.
You may be suffering from Atopic Eczema and need to use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient if you have:
- Itchy, dry, cracked or sore skin
- Small white patches of dry skin
- Widespread skin inflammation
- Change in skin colour
What Is Dermol 200 Used For?
You may wonder What Is Dermol 200 Used For? and is it any different to the cream. So, let’s have a look at What Is Dermol 200 Used For? Dermol Shower Gel contains the same active ingredients as the cream, they both help to treat and prevent dry and itchy skin conditions especially eczema and dermatitis by:
- Combating bacteria present on your skin that can make eczema worse
- Preventing infection caused by scratching itchy skin
- Softening moisturising and protecting your skin by trapping moisture in the skin and restoring the normal protective function of the skin
- Preventing the skin-drying and irritant effects that can be caused by washing and bathing and by the soaps, foaming additives and fragrances used in ordinary skin cleansing products
Dermol Shower Gel
Dermol Shower Gel is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of poepe who should not use it. Do not use Dermol Shower Gel if:
- You or your child using the cream are allergic to benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, liquid paraffin, isopropyl myristate, or any of the other ingredients in this cream
As with all medication Dermol Shampoo should be stored correctly to ensure its safe to use. You should store Dermol Shampoo in the following way:
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use Dermol Shampoo after the expiry date
- Do not store above 25°C
- Replace the hooked overcap in the original position on the top of the bottle during transport
- Return any unused Dermol 200 Shower Emollient 200ml to your local pharmacy for safe disposal
Returning any unused medications to your local pharmacy for safe disposal can help keep yourself, your family and the environment safe.
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient 200ml
Whilst using Dermol 200 Shower Emollient 200ml there are other things you can do at home the will help your skin condition, these things include self-care techniques that will avoid you wanting to scratch your skin, using antihistamines that can help lessen the itch and attending appointments with your GP especially if there are any signs of infection.
Noticing signs of a skin infection is important to ensure you receive the best treatment as soon as possible.
The signs of infected eczema include:
- Your eczema getting a lot worse
- Fluid oozing from the skin
- Yellow crusting on the skin surface
- Swollen and sore patches
- You begin to feel hot and shivery or generally feeling unwell
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Side Effects
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody gets them. If you suffer from any of the following Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Side Effects at the site of application, you should stop using it and contact your pharmacist for advice:
- Skin Thinning
- Stretch marks
- Unusual hair growth
A full list of side effects is available to view in the patient information leaflet that is sent with the shower gel.
How To Use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
How Do You Use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient?
You should follow the directions on How To Use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient at all times, these directions are either given to you by your GP, printed on the pharmacy label or listed in the patient information leaflet. How To Use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient instructions are there to keep you safe.
How To Use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient instructions stated in the patient information leaflet are:
For use as a soap substitute
- Use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient to wash with instead of ordinary soap or shower gel
- It will not foam or lather like ordinary cosmetic products
- After washing or showering, pat the skin dry with a soft towel
For use as a leave-on application (eg after showering):
- Apply Dermol 200 Shower Emollient to the affected areas
- Gently smooth into the skin
- If necessary, allow time for any excess to soak in
- Do not rub the skin vigorously
- Reapply as often as required
If you are applying another treatment to the same areas of skin as Dermol 200 Shower Emollient, try to avoid mixing the two products. This can be achieved by applying the treatments alternately, leaving sufficient time to allow the previous application to soak in.
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient For Acne
Can you use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient For Acne?
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient For Acne treatment is not advised. One of Dermol creams side effects are actually acne. If you are suffering from Acne there are much more convenient treatments that can be prescribed by your own GP. If your GP has previously prescribed a treatment for your Acne that worked for you and you would like to use it again, please feel free to have a look at our Acne Treatments here.
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Ingredients
Before using this medication, you should check to make sure you are not sensitive to any Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Ingredients.
The active Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Ingredients are:
- Benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, liquid paraffin and isopropyl myristate
The other Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Ingredients include:
- Cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol cetostearyl ether (cetomacrogol 1000), phenoxyethanol and purified water
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Use
In addition to Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Use we offer a wide range of other eczema treatments at these include but are not limited to:
How Do You Use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient?
You may wonder How Do You Use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient? You should gently apply Dermol 200 Shower Gel to the affected areas of skin. If required, allow extra time for any excess gel to soak into the skin, reapply as often as needed. If you are applying another skin care treatment to the same areas of skin as Dermol 200 Shower Emollient, you should try to avoid mixing them both together.
Where To Buy Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
No matter Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Use intended for your skin condition or Where To Buy Dermol 200 Shower Emollient, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
If we can any answer questions like Where To Buy Dermol 200 Shower Emollient, How Do You Use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient? or if we can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all medicines, Dermol 200 Shower Emollient can cause side effects, although not
everybody gets them.
If you experience any of the following reactions stop using Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
and get urgent medical help: swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat; a sudden
uncharacteristic red itchy skin rash (hives) away from the site of application; wheezing or
breathing difficulty; feeling faint or dizzy; a strange metallic taste in the mouth; or collapse.
You may be having a serious allergic reaction.
This product has been specially designed for use on dry or problem skin areas anywhere on
the body. Rarely, Dermol 200 Shower Emollient can cause skin reactions on treated areas
(involving redness, irritation and/or itching). These very rare skin reactions may become more
significant where associated with excessive use as a leave-on application in areas of folded
skin such as the groin or in the nappy area.
Stop using the shower emollient and tell your doctor or pharmacist:
• If your skin condition seems to look or feel worse.
• If any of the side effects become unacceptable, or you notice any other side effects not
mentioned in this leaflet.
If you swallow Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
If you accidentally swallow the product and you then feel unwell, seek medical attention.
Do not attempt to cause vomiting.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible
side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow
Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can provide
more information on the safety of this medicine.