Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis Cream 15g
£6.99 – £19.99
Eczema and dermatitis is when the skin flares-up and becomes itchy, red and dry. The inflammation of the skin can be extremely irritating and it is easy to fall into an itch-scratch cycle. The more the skin is scratched, the itchier it gets, making the affected area of skin even worse. Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis Cream, with the active ingredient: clobestasone butyrate, provides 24 hours of moisturising action, controls the inflammation, clears the flare up and breaks the itch-scratch cycle. Simply apply to the affected area of skin twice per day and you should see improvement to your eczema and dermatitis symptoms within 7 days.
What is Eumovate cream used for?
Eumovate cream is recommended to break the cycle of itch-scratch. If you suffer from itchy, dry and red skin Eumovate will help to clear the flare-
Also, treat Eczema and dermititis with Eumovate.
What is Eczema?
Eczema mostly affects children. Here, the skin becomes itchy, red and dry. The most common area affected is the back and front of the knees.Although it can affect any part of the body. Flare ups occur when the condition becomes more acute. The cause is unknown. However, it has been linked to allergies.
How to treat Eczema.
There is no cure for Eczema, However, use creams such as Eumovate to control the symptoms. Reduce scratching and trigger factors.Use emollients such as Eumovate on dry skin.
Use Eumovate once or twice a day, for a maximum of 7 days.
Apply to the affected area an massage gently.
If the condition is not improved, consult your doctor.
See our other skin treatments
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets
Stop using Eumovate and tell your doctor immediately if:
• you find that your skin condition gets worse, you develop a generalised rash or
your skin becomes swollen during treatment. You may be allergic to the cream,
have an infection or need other treatment.
• you have psoriasis and get raised bumps with pus under the skin. This can
happen during or after treatment and is known as pustular psoriasis.
Other side effects you may notice when using Eumovate include:
Very rare: may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people
• an increased risk of skin infection.
• an allergic skin reaction where the cream is applied.
• a feeling of burning, irritation or itching where the cream is applied.
• rash, itchy bumpy skin or redness of the skin.
• increased hair growth and changes in skin colour
• thinning of your skin and it may also damage more easily
• weight gain, rounding of the face
• delayed weight gain or slowing of growth in children
• bones can become thin, weak and break easily
• cloudy lens in the eye (cataract) or increased pressure in eye (glaucoma)
• increased blood sugar levels or sugar in the urine
• high blood pressure