Daktarin Intensiv Cream 15g
- Effective Treatment for Athlete's Foot
- Active Ingredient: Ketoconazole
- Provides Protection From Skin Infections
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Daktarin Intensiv Cream is a medicine which is used to treat skin infections which may appear on the feet (Athlete’s Foot) or in the groin area (Dhobie Itch/tinea cruris). The cream rapidly relieves the itching which these fungal infections cause.
Daktarin Intensiv Cream
Buy Daktarin Intensiv Cream Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Daktarin Intensiv Cream Online. To Buy Daktarin Intensiv Cream UK Next Day Delivery you need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Daktarin Intensiv Cream UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Daktarin Intensiv Cream Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Daktarin Intensiv Cream
Daktarin Intensiv Cream is a medicine which is used to treat skin infections which may appear on the feet (Athlete’s Foot) or in the groin area (Dhobie Itch/tinea cruris). Daktarin Intensiv Cream rapidly relives the itching which these fungal infections cause. It also provides long lasting protection from Athlete’s Foot, as it will continue to work even after you have stopped using it.
The cream contains the active substance, ketoconazole, which works by destroying the fungi that cause the infection.
Daktarin Intensiv Cream 15g
Daktarin Intensiv Cream 15g can be used for Athlete’s Foot. Athlete’s Foot causes the skin between the toes to become red and itchy. The skin may flake and crack and often the infection causes an unpleasant ‘cheesy’ smell. It is encouraged by moist, warm conditions and can be recognised by redness, irritation and itchiness between the toes.
Tinea cruris or Dhobi Itch is another fungal infection that can be treated with Daktarin Intensiv Cream 15g. It occurs in the groin area and causes intense itching and inflammation (redness and soreness). In men, the skin of the scrotum is often affected.
Daktarin Intensiv Cream 15g is only for use in adults.
Daktarin Intensiv Ketoconazole Cream
Daktarin Intensiv Ketoconazole Cream ingredient treats different skin infections caused by a fungus (yeast). It can also prevent them from returning long after use of the cream has stopped.
Along with the infections listed above, the ingredient Ketoconazole can also treat:
- Sweat rash
- Dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis
- Pityriasis versicolor
As well as being included in Daktarin Intensiv Ketoconazole Cream, Ketoconazole can also be found in shampoos. Most of these shampoos can be purchased in pharmacies and supermarkets. If you’ve been diagnosed with Pityriasis Versicolor, you’ll need a prescription.
Daktarin Intensiv Ketoconazole Cream usually works within 2 to 3 weeks for the majority of fungal infections, but it can take 6 weeks before Athlete’s Foot shows any improvement.
Daktarin Cream is suitable for most adults but a few people should not use it. If you are in any doubt, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use Daktarin Cream if:
- You have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients.
If this applies to you, get advice from a doctor or pharmacist without using Daktarin Cream.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you recently used a cream, ointment or lotion on your skin infection that contains a corticosteroid. You should continue to apply a mild corticosteroid cream, ointment or lotion in the morning whilst applying Daktarin Cream in the evening. The mild corticosteroid treatment can then be gradually stopped over a period of 2 to 3 weeks.
- If you are diabetic you should your healthcare professional for regular check-ups as diabetes can increase the risk of foot problems.
Daktarin Cream Uses
The main two Daktarin Cream uses is for the treatment of two fungal infections, Athlete’s Foot and Tinea Cruris.
Athlete’s Foot is a common fungal infection that affects the feet. The majority of cases can be treat with creams, sprays or powders from a pharmacy, but it can keep coming back if the medication isn’t used correctly or for long enough.
The main symptoms of Athlete’s Foot is itchy white patches in-between the toes. They are usually sore and flaky, sometimes even cracking and bleeding. If not treated, the infection can spread to the toenails and cause a fungal nail infection, which isn’t one of the Daktarin Cream uses. This would require a different medication such as Amorolfine.
The second of the main Daktarin Cream uses is called Jock Itch (Tinea Cruris). This fungal infection causes a red and itching rash in warm and moist areas of the body. The rash will often affect the groin and inner thighs, with the rash typically shapes as a ring.
Daktarin Intensiv Athlete’s Foot Cream
In order to use Daktarin Intensiv Athlete’s Foot Cream correctly, please follow the information laid out in the patient information leaflet.
How to Daktarin Intensiv Athlete’s Foot Cream:
- Wash the infected area and dry it well (especially between the toes). As many skin conditions are contagious, you should keep a towel and flannel for your own use and not share it so that you do not infect anyone else.
- Apply the cream thinly onto the infected area and surrounding skin.
- Wash your hands carefully after applying the cream to avoid spreading infection to other parts of the body or to other people. Similarly, clothing which comes into contact with the infected areas, such as socks, should be washed and changed frequently.
For skin infections of the trunk groin, feet and hands, apply Daktarin Intensiv Athlete’s Foot Cream to the affected and immediate surrounding area once or twice a day.
Your doctor will tell you how often to use it and for how long. Treatment may last 2 to 6 weeks.
Daktarin Intensiv Foot Cream 2
The recommended Daktarin Intensiv Foot Cream 2 dose for adults suffering with Athlete’s Foot is:
- Rub the cream gently between the toes and surrounding area once or twice a day (morning and night) for 4 to 6 weeks. Treatment may be necessary for up to 6 weeks.
- Continue to apply the cream to the affected areas for a few days after signs of infection have cleared to prevent them coming back.
- If symptoms have not improved with 4 weeks talk to your doctor.
The recommended Daktarin Intensiv Foot Cream 2 dose for adults with Dhobie Itch is:
- Rub the cream into the affected and surrounding area once or twice daily.
- Continue treatment for a few days after signs of infection have cleared. Treatment may be necessary for up to 4 weeks. You may feel relief from symptoms quickly but it is important that you continue to use the cream as described to prevent them from coming back.
- If symptoms have not improved within 4 weeks talk to your doctor.
Daktarin Cream Thrush
Daktarin Cream Thrush can have side effects, like all medicines, although these don’t affect everyone and are usually mild.
If you experience any of the following Daktarin Cream Thrush, stop using the medicine and seek immediate medical help:
- Severe allergic reaction including peeling or blistering of the skin.
If you experience any of the following, stop using the medicine and talk to your doctor:
- Itchiness or redness at the application site.
- A skin burning sensation may also occur.
- Localised eczema, skin rash, sticky skin, and irritation, prickling sensation, inflammation, discomfort, dryness, bleeding or other reactions at the application site.
- Urticaria also known as hives, where the skin looks blotchy with white raised wheals.
What Price Is Daktarin Intensiv Foot Cream?
A common question we see online is “What price is Daktarin Intensiv Foot Cream?”
The current price of Daktarin Intensiv Foot Cream here at My Pharmacy starts off at as little as £6.29 but no matter which Daktarin Intensiv Foot Cream that you find or where you decide to buy it from, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you require any further information on our Daktarin Intensiv Foot Cream Price, including questions such as “What Price Is Daktarin Intensiv Foot Cream?” or if there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Daktarin Intensiv Cream Review
You can view any Daktarin Intensiv Cream Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post a Daktarin Intensiv Cream Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Daktarin Intensiv Cream Review cause you to look for an alternative.