Cymex Cold Sore Cream 5g
- Effective Coldsore Relief
- Active Ingredients: Urea / Cetrimide / Dimeticone & Chlorocresol
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Cymex Cold Sores cream actively relieves and controls the infection and promotes effective healing and starts to work from the very moment you begin using it.
Cymex Cold Sore Cream
What Cymex Cold Sore Cream Is And What It Is Used For
Cymex Cream For Cold Sores has a triple action formula which soothes the tingling sensation of cold sores and relieves painful chapped lips, helping to get your lips back to normal. Cymex helps stop lips from drying and cracking and promotes effective healing, it also helps to prevent infection from spreading and provides you fast healing.
See more in Cold sores
Before You Use Cymex Cold Sore Cream
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
How to Use Cymex Cold Sore Cream
- Apply the cream sparingly every hour as needed. If symptoms persist, speak to your doctor
While using Cymex Cold Sore Cream
When you have a cold sore Remember cold sores are infectious. To prevent the virus infecting other parts of the body, or passing the virus to other people, it is important when you have a cold sore to:
- Avoid kissing, especially children
- Avoid oral sex
- Use only your own towel and face cloth and do not share cutlery, cups, glasses, etc
- Avoid breaking the blisters or picking sores, as this may prolong the healing process
- Avoid touching your eyes, as the virus can cause a serious condition if it gets into the eyes. Do not give this cream to other people, even if their symptoms are the same as yours. If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist
Urea (1.0% W/W), Dimeticone 350 (9.0% W/W), Cetrimide (0.5% W/W), Chlorocresol (0.1% W/W), Paraffin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Water.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team via email@example.com
Side effects are rare with Cymex but if you notice anything unusual consult your doctor or pharmacist for advice.