Care Hydrogen Peroxide 6% 200ml
- Simple To Apply Disinfectant
- Can Be Used As A Mouthwash
- Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide 6% w/v
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Care Hydrogen Peroxide is used as a mild disinfectant for minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers or as a mouthwash and gargle. The acive ingredient hydrogen peroxide is a disinfectant and deodorant.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Care Hydrogen Peroxide 6%
What Is Care Hydrogen Peroxide?
Care Hydrogen Peroxide is used as a mild disinfectant for minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers or as a mouthwash and gargle. The acive ingredient hydrogen peroxide is a disinfectant and deodorant. It kills bacteria by releasing oxygen when in contact with body tissues.
See more information on skin ulcers on the NHS website
Before You Use Care Hydrogen Peroxide
Do NOT use this product:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- on children under 12 years old as mouthwash.
How To Use
For skin disinfection:
- Dilute a portion of the peroxide with an equal amount of water.
- Soak some cotton wool in this solution and use it to dress the wound as required.
As a mouthwash or gargle:
- Dilute a portion of the peroxide with five times the amount of water e.g. 5ml of peroxide and 25ml of water.
- Use this solution to rinse the mouth for 2-3 minutes.
Like all medicines, Hydrogen Peroxide can have side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- Irritating burns on the skin and other soft tissues of the body producing a white patch of dead tissue. The pain from this will disappear after about an hour.
- Temporary swelling of the tongue (if used as mouthwash)
Any side effect may be sign of an allergic reaction, if it is a serious allergic reaction seek medical attention immediately. If it is a minor side effect that is not listed inform your doctor or pharmacist of this whenever possible.
The active ingredient is hydrogen peroxide 6% w/v. The other ingredients are: phosphoric acid (E338), Phenacetin and Purified Water.