Betnovate Scalp Application (100ml)
- Effective Treatment Of Psoriasis & Dermatitis
- Soothes Itchy, Red, Dry Skin On the Scalp
- Active Ingredient: Betamethasone
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Betnovate Scalp Application belongs to a group of medicines called steroids that help to reduce swelling and irritation. It is used to help reduce the redness and itchiness of certain scalp problems, such as psoriasis and dermatitis.
Buy Betnovate Scalp Application Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Betnovate Scalp Application 100ml Online UK In 2020. To buy Betnovate Scalp Application Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Betnovate Scalp Application UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Betnovate Scalp Application UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Betnovate Scalp Application Over The Counter
You cannot buy Betnovate Scalp Application over the counter as it is a prescription only medication, thus meaning you will need a prescription from a medical professional.
Although you cannot buy Betnovate Scalp Application over the counter, you can buy it via the My Pharmacy website by filling out the above online consultation. Once you have answered the questions above, you can add the product your basket and checkout.
How To Use Betnovate Scalp Application
If you doctor has told you how to use Betnovate Scalp Application then you should follow his/her advice over the recommended patient information leaflet.
How To Use Betnovate Scalp Application
- It is recommended that you put Betnovate on the scalp in the morning and at night. The amount of times you use it may be reduced overtime as your scalp begins to get better.
- Do not use Betnovate more often than prescribed.
- Betnovate should not be used every day for weeks or months unless your doctor has told you to do so.
- Do not get the liquid in the eyes. Do not touch your eyes with the application still on your hands, wash them before touching your eyes.
- If you wash or shampoo your hair it should be dried before applying the liquid.
- If you are the one applying Betnovate to someone else’s hair make sure you wash your hands when finished or wear disposable plastic gloves.
- You should not dry your hair with a hairdryer. Betnovate is flammable. The liquid should be kept away from open fires and flames from all sources of ignition including smoking during application and immediately after use.
Betnovate Scalp Application For Ears
Although it is primarily used to treat eczema on the scalp, Betnovate Scalp Application for ears can be used as ear drops in certain circumstances. When prescribed for use in the ears, it may help stop excessive skin build up in the ear canal caused by certain eczema conditions. Although intended for use on the scalp, it is perfectly safe to use in the ear canal.
Because they are steroid based, they must only be used as directed. When Betnovate Scalp Application for ears is used, it can reduce the over production of skin in the ear canal. However, it’s important to not overuse this medication as it can cause the already naturally thin skin of the ear canal to become even thinner.
If you are curious about using Betnovate Scalp Application for ears and think it may help with your ear problems, speak with your doctor about the possibility of using it.
Betnovate Scalp Application Price
My Pharmacy currently offers the following Betnovate Scalp Application price as of 16/09/2020, the following prices may change in the future.
Betnovate Scalp Application (100ml), £16.99 per bottle
If you have any queries regarding our Betnovate Scalp Application Price, please contact us via email and our support team will answer shorty after.
Betnovate Scalp Application Psoriasis
Betnovate scalp application contains betamethasone valerate which belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. Steroids that are applied to the skin help reduce swelling, redness and irritation. Betnovate Scalp Application Psoriasis is used to help reduce thickened patches of inflamed, red skin, often covered in silvery scales.
The severity of Psoriasis can differ person to person. For some it may just be a minor irritations, but for others it can majorly affect their quality of life. This is where Betnovate Scalp Application Psoriasis can help, specifically for Psoriasis on the scalp.
It’s a long lasting disease (chronic) and involves periods where you may have no symptoms, followed by a random big flare where symptoms are more severe.
My Pharmacy offers a wide range of skin care products, including Balneum Cream and Eumovate Eczema Cream.
Betnovate Scalp Application Bnf
The Following are cautions and guidance’s from the British national formulary on Betnovate Scalp Application BNF. Betnovate Scalp Application BNF states that:
- Betamethasone valerate 0.1% cream, lotion, ointment and scalp application: potent.
- Patient counselling is advised for betamethasone cream, ointment, scalp application and foam.
- For all corticosteroids, the benefits outweigh the risks when using them during breast-feeding.
Betnovate Scalp Application Boots
Whilst Betnovate Scalp Application is available from other commercial stores like Lloyds Pharmacy, Tesco Pharmacy, Betnovate Scalp Application Boots, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Tesco Pharmacy, Betnovate Scalp Application Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Betnovate Scalp Application Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy, Tesco Pharmacy, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Betnovate Scalp Application Buy UK
By using the My Pharmacy online shop, Betnovate Scalp Application Buy UK can be bought using our consultation and checkout system. Simply fill in the above consultation form, answering the questions and add the product to your basket. If you need any help with the process our support team will be ready to help over the phone or via email.
We offer a range of delivery options, including DPD and Royal Mail when Betnovate Scalp Application Buy UK.
Betnovate Scalp Application For Seborrheic Dermatitis
Seborrheic Dermatitis is a common skin condition that mainly affects the scalp. It causes scaly, patches, red skin and dandruff. Although it may go away without treatment, seborrheic dermatitis may need repeat treatments before symptoms show signs of improvement. Betnovate Scalp Application for Seborrheic Dermatitis is one of the treatment options your doctor may consider.
Once seborrheic dermatitis shows signs of improving, treatment can stop. However, it might make a return later. Gently cleaning the area with soap can help reduce the oiliness and dead skin build-up, possibly preventing a future breakout.
Ask your doctor about using Betnovate Scalp Application for Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Betnovate Scalp Application Hair Growth
When using this medication you may experience a very rare side effect (affecting 1 in 10,000 people who use it) that causes Betnovate Scalp Application Hair Growth. Both an increase and reduction can occur with hair loss and growth.
If you experience any Betnovate Scalp Application hair Growth side effects, discuss it with your doctor.
Betnovate Scalp Application Spc
Betnovate Scalp Application SPC (Summary of Product Characteristics) can be found via online or inside the product box.
The Betnovate Scalp Application SPC will contain common questions about Betnovate, it does not however contain all of the available information. It should not be used for advice in place of your doctor’s instructions.
For further information that isn’t contained in the Betnovate Scalp Application SPC, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Betnovate Scalp Application Directions
The recommended Betnovate Scalp Application Directions are as follows:
- Firstly wash your hands before application.
- Unscrew the bottle cap and place the nozzle on the scalp that needs treating.
- Gently squeeze the bottle to cover the area with a thin and even layer of liquid.
- You can rub this liquid in, but you don’t have to.
- Your scalp will feel cool until the liquid has dried.
- Wash your hands again.
- It is important not to exceed the prescribed amount.
If you didn’t follow the correct Betnovate Scalp Application Directions and have used more than you should of;
- Using more than you should of can make you ill. Talk to your doctor or got to the hospital as soon as possible.
If you didn’t follow the correct Betnovate Scalp Application Directions and have forgotten to use Betnovate;
- If you have forgotten, apply it as soon as you remember. If it is close to the time you are next supposed to apply it you can wait until that time.
If you stop using Betnovate in the future;
- Ensure that you talk to your doctor before you stop using Betnovate as stopping suddenly may cause your condition to get worse.
Betnovate Scalp Application And Hair Dye
Betnovate Scalp Application and Hair Dye should not be used together, it should be applied to dry hair only. You can still use hair dye just don’t combine it.
You should also consider that using Betnovate Scalp Application and Hair dye may be counter-intuitive. Hair dye commonly contains harsh chemicals and may further aggravate your psoriasis or condition.
Benovate Scalp Application Ingredients
- The active ingredient is betamethasone valerate. Each 10 ml contains 0.01 ml of betamethasone (0.1 % w/w) as valerate
- The other ingredients are carbomer, isopropyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide and purified water
Psoriasis is a skin condition that causes red, flaky, crusty patches of skin covered with silvery scales.
These patches normally appear on your elbows, knees, scalp and lower back, but can appear anywhere on your body.
Most people are only affected with small patches. In some cases, the patches can be itchy or sore.
Psoriasis affects around 2% of people in the UK. It can start at any age, but most often develops in adults under 35 years old, and affects men and women equally.
The severity of psoriasis varies greatly from person to person. For some it’s just a minor irritation, but for others it can majorly affect their quality of life.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting (chronic) disease that usually involves periods when you have no symptoms or mild symptoms, followed by periods when symptoms are more severe.
Why it happens
People with psoriasis have an increased production of skin cells.
Skin cells are normally made and replaced every 3 to 4 weeks, but in psoriasis this process only takes about 3 to 7 days.
The resulting build-up of skin cells is what creates the patches associated with psoriasis.
Although the process is not fully understood, it’s thought to be related to a problem with the immune system.
The immune system is your body’s defence against disease and infection, but it attacks healthy skin cells by mistake in people with psoriasis.
Psoriasis can run in families, although the exact role genetics plays in causing psoriasis is unclear.
Many people’s psoriasis symptoms start or become worse because of a certain event, known as a trigger.
Possible triggers of psoriasis include an injury to your skin, throat infections and using certain medicines.
The condition is not contagious, so it cannot be spread from person to person.
How psoriasis is diagnosed
A GP can often diagnose psoriasis based on the appearance of your skin.
In rare cases, a small sample of skin called a biopsy will be sent to the laboratory for examination under a microscope.
This determines the exact type of psoriasis and rules out other skin disorders, such as seborrhoeic dermatitis, lichen planus, lichen simplex and pityriasis rosea.
If your doctor suspects you have psoriatic arthritis, which is sometimes a complication of psoriasis, you may be referred to a doctor who specialises in arthritis (rheumatologist).
You may have blood tests to rule out other conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, and X-rays of the affected joints may be taken.
There’s no cure for psoriasis, but a range of treatments can improve symptoms and the appearance of skin patches.
In most cases, the first treatment used will be a topical treatment, such as vitamin D analogues or topical corticosteroids.
If these are not effective, or your condition is more severe, a treatment called phototherapy may be used. Phototherapy involves exposing your skin to certain types of ultraviolet light.
Living with psoriasis
Although psoriasis is just a minor irritation for some people, it can have a significant impact on quality of life for those more severely affected.
For example, some people with psoriasis have low self-esteem because of the effect the condition has on their appearance.
It’s also quite common to develop tenderness, pain and swelling in the joints and connective tissue. This is known as psoriatic arthritis.
Stop using Betnovate and tell your doctor immediately if:
• you find that your skin condition gets worse, you develop a generalised rash or
your skin becomes swollen during treatment. You may be allergic to Betnovate,
have an infection or need other treatment.
• you have psoriasis and get raised bumps with pus under the skin. This can
happen very rarely during or after treatment and is known as pustular psoriasis.
Other side effects you may notice when using Betnovate include:
(may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
• a feeling of burning, pain, irritation or itching where the liquid is applied.
(may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
• an increased risk of infection
• an allergic skin reaction where the liquid is applied
• rash, itchy bumpy skin or redness of the skin
• thinning and dryness of your skin and it may also damage or wrinkle more easily
• stretch marks may develop
• veins under the surface of your skin may become more noticeable
• an increase or reduction in hair growth or hair loss and changes in skin colour
• weight gain, rounding of the face
• delayed weight gain or slowing of growth in children
• bones can become thin, weak and break easily
• cloudy lens in the eye (cataract) or increased pressure in eye (glaucoma)
• increased blood sugar levels or sugar in the urine
• high blood pressure
(frequency cannot be estimated from the available data)
• blurred vision