Selsun Dandruff Shampoo
£3.99 – £6.15
- Active Ingredient : Selenium Sulfide
- Used To Treat Seborrhoeic Dermatitis & Dandruff
- Buy With Confindence From UK Resgistered Pharmacy
Selsun Dandruff Shampoo is a medicated shampoo used to treat dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis (a greasy, crusting, itching scalp caused by excess oil). Selsun works by reducing the greasiness of the scalp. it also slows down the growth of the layer of skin cells on the scalp.
Buy Selsun Dandruff Shampoo Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Selsun Dandruff Shampoo Online. To Buy Selsun Dandruff Shampoo UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Selsun Dandruff Shampoo UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Selsun Dandruff Shampoo Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Selsun Dandruff Shampoo
Selsun Dandruff Shampoo contains the active ingredient selenium sulfide and is used to treat seborrhoeic dermatitis. Selsun Dandruff Shampoo works by decreasing greasiness of the scalp and by slowing down the growth of the layer of skin cells on the scalp that cause the condition being treated.
You may be suffering from dandruff and benefit from using Selsun Dandruff Shampoo if you have:
- White or grey flakes of skin on your scalp and in your hair
- Itchy or dry scalp
- Greasy Scalp
See more information on dandruff on the NHS website.
Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo UK
Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo UK is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it.
Do not use Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo UK if:
- You are allergic to the active ingredient selenium sulphide, or any of the other ingredients
- You have broken or severely inflamed skin on or around your scalp
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Anyone under 5 years old
You should take extra care while using Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo UK:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If the shampoo does get in your eyes, wash immediately with lots of cold water
- Selsun is not to be ingested or eaten
- Do not leave the shampoo in contact with the hair or skin for more than the recommended duration as irritation, burning sensation or blistering may occur, and do not use more often than recommended
- Gold, silver and other metallic jewellery should be removed prior to use, as discolouration may occur
- Rinse thoroughly from the hair before dying, tinting, perming or chemical straightening
- It should not be used for 2 days before or after any of these hair treatments
- Take out hair grips and remove jewellery before use and avoid contact with metal surfaces
Selsun Dandruff Shampoo Review
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave a Selsun Dandruff Shampoo Review via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “Selsun reduced the growth of my dandruff and improved my confidence can view all our 5-Star Selsun Dandruff Shampoo Review at Trustpilot Reviews.
Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo Side Effects
Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them, Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo Side Effects include:
- Skin rash or hives
- Irritation or sensitization of the skin or scalp, sometimes described as a burning sensation
- Increase in the amount of normal hair loss
- Discolouration of hair, which may be avoided by thoroughly washing the hair after treatment
- Oiliness or dryness of hair and scalp.
- Rarely, blistering can occur, especially if the shampoo is kept in contact with the hair or skin for longer than the recommended duration
You can view a full list Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo Side Effects here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Is Selsun Shampoo Good For Dandruff
Is Selsun Shampoo Good For Dandruff is a commonly asked questions both from patients visiting the doctor and people at home searching through the internet, let’s have a look at the information on Is Selsun Shampoo Good For Dandruff?
Selsun Selenium Sulfide 2.5 Dandruff Shampoo is very effective and works by slowing down the growth of the layer of skin cells that cause dandruff on the scalp.
If you require any further information on Is Selsun Shampoo Good For Dandruff please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo India
Whilst Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo is available from other commercial stores like Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo India, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo India, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo India, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo
Before using Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo you should check the ingredients to make sure you are nit sensitive to any of them
Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo ingredients:
- Selenium Sulphide (selenium disulphide Ph. Eur). The other ingredients are bentonite, titanium dioxide, citric acid, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, glyceryl monoricinoleate S, monoethanolamide lauryl sulphate, Empigen BB, perfume, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, purified water
If you are sensitive to any of the ingredients you should discuss an alternative treatment with your doctor.
Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo Side Effects
If you suffer from Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo Side Effects that indicate a severe allergic reaction, you should stop using Selsun Selenium Sulfide 2.5 Dandruff Shampoo and contact your local hospital as soon as possible:
Signs of Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo Side Effects that indicate a severe allergic reaction:
- Swelling of the throat and mouth
- Difficulty breathing
- Blue skin or lips
Selsun Selenium Sulfide 2.5 Dandruff Shampoo
Selsun Selenium Sulfide 2.5 Dandruff Shampoo should be stored correctly so that when you need to use it, it is safe to use, storing it correctly also keep it away from young children and pets.
You should store Selsun Selenium Sulfide 2.5 Dandruff Shampoo:
- Out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
Returning any Selsun Shampoo Medical Treatment For Dandruff to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will help protect both others and the environment.
Selsun Shampoo Medical Treatment For Dandruff
Selsun Shampoo Medical Treatment For Dandruff dosage should be followed at all times, the dose should not be exceeded unless advised otherwise by your doctor or dermatologist.
Selsun Shampoo Medical Treatment For Dandruff dose:
- Use twice a week for the first two weeks and then once a week for the next two weeks
If your condition worsens or does not improve after the course of treatment you should book a review appointment.
Selsun Blue Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review
Regardless of the Selsun Blue Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review that you read, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure if the company you are ordering from holds the above, you should contact them for proof directly.
Selsun Yellow Dandruff Shampoo
If you feel that Selsun Yellow Dandruff Shampoo is not the right treatment for you, here at My Pharmacy we offer a range of Selsun Yellow Dandruff Shampoo alternatives that include but are not limited to:
See our full range of other skin care products here at My Pharmacy.
How To Use Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo
How To Use Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo is explained below, if you are ever unsure on how to use any medicines, you can either contact a pharmacist or refer back to the patient information leaflet that you receive with your medicine.
How To Use Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Wet the hair and then massage enough into your scalp to form a lather
- Leave for two to three minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
If you require any further information on Selsun Blue Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review or if we can assist you with anything else, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application to the skin or scalp may produce irritation or sensitisation, sometimes described as a burning sensation. Rarely, blistering can occur, especially if the shampoo is kept in contact with the skin for longer than the recommended duration. An increase in the amount of normal hair loss can occur. Discoloration of the hair may occur; this can be avoided or minimised by thorough washing of the hair after treatment. As with other shampoos, oiliness or dryness of hair and scalp may occur. Non-specific allergic reactions, including rash and urticaria, have been reported rarely
Click here For the patient information leaflet