AproDerm Emollient Cream – 500g
- A daily moisturiser & soap substitute
- Suitable for eczema, psoriasis & other dry skin conditions
- Suitable from birth
If you’re looking for a cream which absorbs easily into the skin and can be used daily as both an effective moisturiser and a great soap substitute, then AproDerm Emollient Cream is the best choice for you.
AproDerm Emollient Cream
If you’re looking for a cream which absorbs easily into the skin and can be used daily as both an effective moisturiser and a great soap substitute, then AproDerm Emollient Cream is the best choice for you. Suitable from birth, this hydrating cream is perfect for all the family and can be used instead of soap in the shower to cleanse your body.
Many soaps (and shaving creams too) often contain irritants such as SLS, which strip the skin of vital lipids so by switching to AproDerm Emollient Cream in the shower, you can feel confident that you’re caring for your skin whilst keeping it clean, soft and smooth. Oh, and did we mention, it’s cruelty free and vegan friendly too?
As with all the products in our range, AproDerm Emollient Cream is suitable to use on everyone, from new-borns to the elderly. Free from common irritants, we feel our range will also benefits those who:
- Want a soothing moisturiser to help calm any redness or inflammation caused by eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions.
- Have dry, itchy or sensitive skin.
- Are looking for a soap substitute which will not only cleanse their skin but keep it moisturised too.
- Want an emollient that is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Would like a cream which can protect any damaged or raw areas of skin that could be vulnerable to infections.
- Are sensitive to irritants and sensitiser such as SLS, parabens, colours and fragrances.
Benefits of AproDerm Emollient Cream
- Suitable for use from birth.
- Absorbs quickly and easily.
- AproDerm Emollient Cream cools and moisturises inflamed, dry or damaged skin whilst creating a protective layer which helps relieve irritation and give your skin time to heal.
- AproDerm has also made sure to leave out the following common irritants and sensitisers, SLS, parabens, chlorocresol, fragrances and colours so reducing the risk of sensitisation and irritation. To find out what these additives can do to your skin and why they’ve chosen not to include them in their ranges, click here.
- By using AproDerm Emollient Cream, you can feel happy knowing that you’re protecting the animals whilst protecting your skin.
- Ideal for those who prefer to use ethical products.
How to use AproDerm Emollient Cream
- Wash hands before applying.
- Break the tamper evident seal on the pump and turn the nozzle clockwise to open.
- Press pump up to 10 times on your first use to release cream on to your hand.
- Apply AproDerm Emollient Cream regularly, liberally and frequently using gentle strokes and following the direction of hair growth to keep your skin soft and moisturised.
- Do not rub as this can cause irriation and itching and may block hair follicles, causing inflammation (folliculitis).
- For maximum effectiveness leave a thin layer of cream on the skin to soak in.
- How often you apply AproDerm Emollient Cream depends on how dry your skin is.
- AproDerm Emollient Cream can be used instead of soap (soap substitute). Apply to your skin whilst showering to clean and moisturise at the same time.
- Re-apply after showering to skin that is almost dry to lock in moisture.
- If you have eczema or psoriasis continue using AproDerm Emollient Cream even after the skin has improved to reduce the risk of flare-ups.
- Safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding as AproDerm Emollient Cream is unlikely to have any ill effects when used as directed, however if you are unsure feel free to talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- For external use only, if accidently swallowed see a doctor immediately, taking the pack with you.