Anthisan cream provides relief from insect bites stings and nettle rash.
Dosage and usage
- Apply the cream directly to the affected areas of skin
- Do not apply the cream on eczema and badly broken skin
- Apply the cream two to three times a day for up to three days
- For best results, use as soon as possible after the bite or sting
- Repeated use of the cream for periods longer than a few days is not recommended
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 3 days talk to your doctor or pharmacist
You may feel the effect of your medicine is too weak or too strong, do not change the dose yourself, but ask your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more Anthisan Cream than you should
If you use more Anthisan Cream than you should or it is accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention particularly in young children. Tell a doctor or go to a hospital casualty department straight away. Take the medicine pack with you. This is so the doctor knows what you or the child has taken.
The following effects may happen: loss of consciousness and fits (seizures).
If you forget to use Anthisan Cream
Do not apply a double amount of cream to make up for a forgotten application. Apply the cream as soon as you remember, then carry on as before.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Use Anthisan cream as an effective treatment for insect bites and rashes.
See more of our anti-histamine treatments here.