Aerochamber Plus Flow-Vu Mouthpiece
- Helps inhale MDI medications correctly
- Helps with coordination and control when using MDIs
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
- Includes free prescription
This product is intended to be used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. The device is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers.
Buy Aerochamber Mouthpiece Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Aerochamber Mouthpiece Online. To Buy Aerochamber Mouthpiece Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Aerochamber Mouthpiece UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Aerochamber Mouthpiece Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Spacer Aerochamber Mouthpiece
When patients have trouble using Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs), the medication that the MDIs dispense may end up on the back of the throat or on the roof of the mouth.
Spacer Aerochamber Mouthpiece Flow Vu helps patients inhale MDI medication correctly. Spacer Aerochamber Mouthpiece Flow Vu is a device available by prescription only for patients who may have difficulty with the coordination and control involved in using MDIs correctly.
The Spacer Aerochamber Mouthpiece Flow Vu is intended to be used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. The device is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers. The intended environments for use include the home, hospitals and clinics.
How To Use Aerochamber With Mouthpiece
The how to use Aerochamber with mouthpiece instruction differ depending on the size of the mask. The instructions for how to use Aerochamber with mouthpiece below will be for the large mask/mouthpiece. Please click here to view how to use the small/medium mask.
- Step 1
- Carefully examine the product for damage, missing parts or foreign objects. Remove any foreign objects prior to use. The product should be replaced immediately if there are any damaged or missing parts. If necessary, use the Metered Dose Inhaler (MDI) alone until a replacement is obtained. If symptoms worsen, please seek immediate medical attention.
- Step 2
- Remove caps from the MDI and chamber.
- Step 3
- Shake the MDI immediately before each use as per the instructions supplied with the MDI.
- Step 4
- Insert the MDI into the backpiece of the chamber.
- Step 5
- Put the mouthpiece into your mouth and close the lips around it to ensure an effective seal. The Flow Vu Inspiratory Flow Indicator (IFI) only moves if the patient has a good seal.
- Apply the mask to the face and ensure an effective seal. The Flow Vu Inspiratory Flow Indicator only moves if a good seal is created.
- Step 6
- Breathe out gently and press the MDI at the beginning of a slow inhalation. Use the Flow Vu IFI to assist in the coordination of this step. Breathe in slowly and deeply through the mouth until a full breath has been taken. Hold breath for 5-10 seconds, if possible. Otherwise, keep lips tight on the mouthpiece breathing normally 2-3 times through the chamber after the MDI is pressed. Slow down inhalation if you hear the FlowSignal Whistle sound. It means that you are inhaling too quickly. Administer 1 puff at a time.
- Step 7
- Follow instructions supplied with the MDI on how long to wait before repeating steps 3-6 as prescribed.
If this is your first time following the how to use Aerochamber with mouthpiece instructions and are struggling, please speak to your doctor or local pharmacist.
Aerochamber Plus With Mouthpiece
Inhalers are commonly prescribed for people with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease as they are very effective at delivered medication straight to where it is needed, the lungs.
Aerochamber Plus With Mouthpiece are empty devices that are usually made out of plastic. They help you get the best from your asthma or COPD medicine if you use an MDI. There are several different brands of spacer available. The Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu Mouthpiece is one brand of spacer. It has a Flow-Vu indicator (a coloured flap) that moves as you breath in and out of the spacer, if you have formed a good seal with the spacer.
Using your inhaler and a spacer such as Aerochamber Plus With Mouthpiece is an important part of managing your asthma or COPD. When they are first prescribed, you should be shown how to correctly use them by a healthcare professional.
Occasionally, you may experience problems when using your Aerochamber Plus With Mouthpiece, especially if it has been a while since the proper technique was shown to you. This is common and you can ask your healthcare professional to help you improve your technique.
Aerochamber Plus VHC With Mouthpiece
Why is the Aerochamber Plus VHC with mouthpiece technique important you might ask?
Some people struggle using their MDIs correctly and delivering the dose. Sometimes the dose will get stuck at the back of the throat or on the roof of the mouth. A spacer like Aerochamber Plus VHC With Mouthpiece will allow the correct dose of medication to reach the lungs. By getting the correct dose to the lungs, better control can be achieved over your asthma or COPD.
Depending on whether this is your first time or you’re a veteran of using Aerochamber Plus VHC With Mouthpiece, there are common problems and mistakes people make when using their inhalers and spacers. Some of these common problems include:
- Not standing or sitting upright, or holding the inhaler upright.
- Not shaking the inhaler before using it and in between doses.
- Squirting all of your puffs into the spacer in one go. You need to inhale one puff at a time.
- Not waiting for 30-60 seconds between puffs.
Aerochamber Plus Mouthpiece
Here are some useful tips when using a Aerochamber Plus Mouthpiece with your inhaler:
- Ensure the spacer is the correct one to fit your inhaler.
- If the inhaler contains a corticosteroid, rinse your mouth out with water after your dose.
- Aerochamber Plus Mouthpiece and other spacers are available in different sizes and with masks if needed.
- Replace your Aerochamber Plus Mouthpiece after 12 months. Get a doctor or pharmacist to check your spacer if you’re not sure.
- Always read the leaflet provided with your inhaler and spacer for any specific instructions.
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist if you experience problems using your inhaler and spacer.
Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu Youth Mouthpiece
Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu Youth Mouthpiece is specifically designed for youths with a low inhalation resistance valve and kid-friendly chamber design.
Each Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu Youth Mouthpiece is the only chamber with a dedicated inhalation indicator.
- The Flow-Vu Inhalation Indicator gives caregivers visual assurance of correct use and medication delivery
- Shows there is a proper seal
- Enables counting of breaths
- Help co-ordinate actuation with inhalation
- Reduces the potential for side effects by limiting the amount of medication that ends up in the mouth
Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu Mouthpiece
Before Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu Mouthpiece is used, ensure that the instructions included are read and carefully followed.
- Slow down inhalation when using Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu Mouthpiece if you hear a whistle sound, it means you are inhaling too quickly.
- The inhalation indicator ensures a good seal. The seal will only move if a proper seal is in place.
- Administer one puff at a time.
Spacers like the Aerochamber Mouthpiece are plastic containers which have a mouthpiece or facemask at one end and a hole for an inhaler at the other. There are several different types of spacers, the most common being called a Volumatic.
Spacer devices hold the dose of the medicine from the MDI as you breathe it in. There is a valve at the mouth-end, which controls the release of the medicine.
Advantages to using an Aerochamber Mouthpiece are:
- You get twice as much medicine into your lungs than by using an MDI alone.
- Some people are unable to coordinate their breathing correctly, between pressing the top of the inhaler to release a puff and breathing it in. By using a Aerochamber mouthpiece you do not need good co-coordination.
How To Use Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu
Please follow the below instructions in order to know how to use Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu correctly. You may need a demonstration from a healthcare professional if this is your first time using a spacer.
- Remove the caps from the inhaler and mouthpiece chamber. Shake the inhaler immediately before use as per the instructions supplied with it.
- Insert the inhaler into the backpiece of the chamber. Put the mouthpiece into the mouth and close your lips around it to ensure an effective seal.
- Exhale then press the inhaler once at the beginning of a slow inhalation. Inhale slowly and deeply through the chamber until a full breath has been taken. Hold your breath for 5-10 seconds before exhaling. OR Exhale and press the inhaler once at the beginning of a slow inhalation. Breathe in and out through the chamber for 2-3 breaths keeping lips sealed around the chamber mouthpiece.
You can watch an easy to use ‘How to use Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu’ video via YouTube.com
Where To Buy Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu
Another common question we often see regarding this product is “Where To Buy Aerochamber Plus Flow Vu?”
You can buy Aerochamber Mouthpiece online or over the counter in many pharmacies without a prescription.
Regardless of where you buy Aerochamber Mouthpiece online you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure if the company you are ordering from holds the above, you should contact them for proof directly.
What Is The Flowsignal Whistle On An Aerochamber Plus?
When using the Flow-Vu for the first time you might be surprised to hear a whistle come from the spacer and ask yourself the question, what is the flowsignal whistle on an aerochamber plus?
This indicates the user of the spacer is breathing too fast. The user should slow down their breathing as they breathe in. Make sure to breathe deeply and slowly through the mouth over 3-5 seconds.
Experiencing the whistling sound every time you use your spacer? Please speak to a healthcare professional who can further advise and guide you on questions such as “What Is The Flowsignal Whistle On An Aerochamber Plus?”
You may also like…
Salamol (Salbutamol) CFC Free Inhaler 100mcg
£17.49 Select options
- PRIOR DIAGNOSIS REQUIRED BY OWN GP FOR ORDER TO BE APPROVED!
- Fast Acting Asthma Treatment
- Active Ingredient: Salbutamol Sulphate
Clenil Modulite (Beclomethasone) Preventer Inhaler
£19.49 – £35.69 Select options
- PRIOR DIAGNOSIS REQUIRED BY OWN GP FOR ORDER TO BE APPROVED!
- Preventative Asthma Treatment
- Reduces Inflamation Over A Long Period