Acnecide Face Gel 15g
- Effective Acne Treatment
- Easy To Apply
- Doesn't Clog Pores
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Acnecide Spot Treatment (otherwise known as Acnecide Face Gel) is specifically designed to treat mild acne on the face. Unlike other Acnecide products where they can be used on the chest and back, this product can only be used on the face.
Only 5 left in stock
What is Acnecide Spot Treatment
Acnecide Spot Treatment (otherwise known as Acnecide Face Gel) is specifically designed to treat mild acne on the face. Unlike other Acnecide products where they can be used on the chest and back, this product can only be used on the face. This product contains the active ingredient benzoyl peroxide which targets the specific bacteria known as Propionbacterium, which is the main leading cause of acne. Do not use this to treat anything more severe than mild acne which can be differenciated as mild acne appears only as blackheads and whiteheads with little to no spots.
Before You Use Acnecide Spot Treatment
- Do not use Acnecide Face Gel if you are allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide or any of the other ingredients listed further below.
- Use of Acnecide Face Gel should be discontinued if it causes swelling or blistering of the skin.
- Avoid contact of the gel with eyes, mouth and angles of the nose. If contact occurs, wash thoroughly with water.
- Avoid using if you have scars from previous acne spots
- Do not use if you have any inflamed spots or larger bumps on your face.
Before using or being prescribed, you should tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are currently taking other medications;
- Medicines that cause peeling, irritant or drying effects should not be used with this product.
Like with all medicine, side effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these moisturiser side effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Below is a list of Acnecide Face Gel Side Effects experienced more, or less when people have taken this product.
Tell your doctor immediately if you develop a severe allergic reaction:
- Raised and itchy rash
- Swelling of the face, eyes, lips, tongue or mouth
- Having difficulty breathing
- Dry skin
- Skin Redness
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning sensation of the skin
- Itchy skin
- Pain of the skin
- Skin irritation
- Allergic contact dermatitis
The active ingredient in Acnecide Face Gel is Hydrous Benzoyl Peroxide equivalent to Benzoyl Peroxide 5% w/w in and Aqueous, non-alcoholic Gel Base. the other ingredients include: Docusate Sodium, Disodium Edetate, Poloxamer 182, Carbomer 940, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerol, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Purified Water and Sodium Hydroxide.
How to Use
- Wash the affected area with a mild skin cleanser and water, and gently pat your skin dry.
- Apply the gel in a thing layer to all the affected areas of the face. Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes, mouth, nose lining and neck.
- When you first use Acnecide Face Gel apply the gel once daily before going to bed. You may feel mild burning and notice slight peeling of the skin during the first few days. If you have more severe redness, burning, irritation and peeling then you should stop treatment and let your skin go back to normal before restarting treatment.
- If Acncecide Face Gel does not affect your skin, or you only have mild burning and slight reddening and peeling after 2-3 days of use, you can apply yhe gel twice a day, in the morning and evening. If this causes more severe skin symptoms then you should go back to using Acnecide Face Gel only once a day. If your skin remains more severely irritated you should stop treatment and let your skin go back to normal before restarting treatment once a day.
- If you get severe skin irritation at any time whilst using Acnecide Face Gel you should stop the treatment. If your skin does not recover after stopping treatment you should seek a doctor’s advice.
- Using a moisturiser after application can help to reduce any irritation the treatment may cause.