Scholl Advance Athlete’s Foot Cream 15ml
- Effective Treatment for Athlete's Foot
- Active Ingredient: Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Scholl Advance Athlete’s Foot Cream contains an antifungal ingredient which is clinically proven to treat Athlete’s Foot effectively. It also provides long lasting protection.
Scholl Advance Athlete's Foot Cream
What is Scholl Advance Athlete’s Foot Cream
Scholl Advance Athlete’s Foot Cream contains an antifungal ingredient which is clinically proven to treat Athlete’s Foot effectively. It also provides long lasting protection. Athlete’s foot is a fungal infection that occurs only on the feet (usually both, but not always). It is caused by a common fungus that grows easily in warm, moist conditions. The fungus can be picked up simply by walking through a public shower at the gym or swimming pool. Athlete’s foot appears as redness between the toes and an itching or burning sensation. If left untreated, this may develop into cracked and flaking skin between the toes or on the soles of the feet.
Before You Use Scholl Advance
Do not use this product if you are allergic to terbinafine hydrochloride or any of the ingredients of this medicine listed further below.
- Do not use if you are breastfeeding
- This product is NOT recommended for children under 16 years of age
- Avoid inhaling this product
- This product is intended for external use only
How to Store Scholl Advance Athlete’s Foot Cream
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date on the label and carton after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Once the tube has been open for 2 weeks, do not use the cream. Return it to your local pharmacist who will dispose of it properly.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help to protect the environment
How To Use Scholl Advance Athlete’s Foot Cream
- Clean and dry the affected area (especially between the toes) and your hands thoroughly, before applying the cream
- Before use, pierce the tube seal by turning the cap upside down over the end of the tube and pressing. Place a small amount of cream on your finger
- Apply just enough cream so that there is a thin layer of cream on the affected area and skin just surrounding it, then rub in gently
- Wash your hands
Active ingredient: terbinafine hydrochloride. Terbinafine hydrochloride is one of a group of medicines called antifungals, which are used to treat fungal infections. The other ingredients are sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, isopropyl myristate and purified water.