Daktarin Cream, Athlete’s Foot, 15g
Do you have athlete’s foot? Daktarin cream treats sweat rash and athletes foot, cased by fungal infection.The first active ingredient helps to destroy the bacteria that causes fungal infection. secondly a mild steroid reduces inflammation, redness and itching.
Buy more and save!
Buy Daktarin Cream Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Daktarin Cream UK In 2020. To Daktarin Cream Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Daktarin Cream Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Daktarin Cream Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Daktarin Cream contains the active ingredient Miconazole. Miconazole is used to treat a number of skin infections such as Athletes foots, sweat rash and nail infections.
Daktarin Cream helps to relieve the itching and destroys the bacteria that causes the fungal infection.
You may be suffering from Athletes foot if you have:
- itching, stinging, and burning between your toes or on soles of your feet
- blisters on your feet that itch
- cracking and peeling skin on your feet, most commonly between your toes and on your sole
- dry skin on your soles or sides of your feet
Daktarin 2% Cream
Daktarin 2% Cream is usually safe for most people to use put there are a small number of people who should not use it. You should not use Daktarin 2% Cream:
- If you are allergic to Miconazole or any of the other ingredients in Daktarin Cream
You should speak to your doctor or a pharmacist before using Daktarin 2% Cream:
- If you are taking any medications that are used to thin the blood such as warfarin
Daktarin Cream Boots
Whilst Daktarin Cream is available from other commercial stores like Daktarin Cream Boots, Daktarin Cream Tesco and Daktarin Cream Asda, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Daktarin Cream Boots, Daktarin Cream Tesco and Daktarin Cream Asda, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Daktarin Cream Boots, Daktarin Cream Tesco and Daktarin Cream Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Daktarin Cream Uses
Daktarin Cream Uses its ingredients to effectively treat a number of fungal infections. When looking into Daktarin Cream Uses and What Is Daktarin Cream Used For, you should always check the cream to ensure you are not sensitive to any of its ingredients.
The active substance is miconazole nitrate. Each gram (g) of Daktarin cream contains 20 milligrams (mg) of miconazole nitrate (2 % w/w). The other ingredients are water, PEG-6, PEG-32 and glycol stearate, oleoyl macroglycerides, liquid paraffin, benzoic acid (E210) and butylated hydroxyanisole (E320).
What Is Daktarin Cream Used For
What Is Daktarin Cream Used For is one of the most commonly asked questions, so let’s have a look at What Is Daktarin Cream Used For. Daktarin can be used for more than one problem that is caused by a fungal infection such as Athletes foot, skin infections such as ringworm, sweat rashes and nail infections. Daktarin Cream can also be used for thrush infections.
Your doctor or pharmacist may also prescribe it for something else, you should always follow their instructions on Daktarin Cream Uses.
Daktarin Cream Review
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Daktarin Cream Review via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “ Daktarin Cream definitely stops the itch” You can view all our 5-Star Daktarin Cream Review at Trustpilot Reviews.
Daktarin Cream Tesco
While using Daktarin Antifungal Cream for Athletes foot you can also do some things at home that will help it heal faster, these include:
- Drying your feet and between your toes by dabbing them after washing
- Using a separate towel for your feet and wash it regularly
- Taking your shoes off and air your feet when at home
- Wearing clean socks every day – cotton socks are best
Daktarin Cream Thrush
Whether you buy Daktarin Cream Thrush, Daktarin Cream Ringworm or Daktarin Athletes Foot Cream from us or anyone else regardless of their Daktarin Cream Review, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Daktarin Aktiv Cream
Daktarin Aktiv Cream contains the same active ingredient as Daktarin Athletes Foot Cream and can both cause effects, but this does not mean everybody will get them. Stop using Daktarin cream and tell your doctor straight away if you get any the following Daktarin 2% side effects:
- Swelling of the face, tongue or throat, difficulty swallowing or difficulty breathing
- Severe irritation, reddening or blistering of your skin
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from any of the following Daktarin side effects:
- Burning sensation, itching, redness, or rash on the skin
- Local irritation of the treated area. This is much milder than an allergic reaction
Daktarin Athletes Foot Cream
Daktarin Athletes Foot Cream dose instructions are put in place to ensure the medication is used safely, to lower the risk of Daktarin Cream side effects from occurring and to minimise the risk of overdose so should be followed at all times.
The recommended Daktarin Athletes Foot Cream dose for a skin infection including Athletes foot is:
- Use the cream twice a day, morning and night for at least 7 days
The recommended Daktarin Cream dose for adults with a nail infection is:
- Use the cream once or twice a day for 10 days after all signs of infection have gone away. This will stop the infection from coming back
Daktarin Cream Asda
Daktarin Antifungal Cream should be stored correctly to ensure safety of both yourself, your family or friends and the environment. You can help do this by:
- Keeping them out of the sight and reach of children
- Not using them after the expiry date shown on the label
- Do not store above 25°C
- Returning any unused Daktarin Antifungal Cream your local pharmacy for safe disposal
Daktarin Cream Ringworm
Personal hygiene is also really important while using Daktarin Cream Ringworm, you should apply it following these steps:
- Unless the affected skin is on your hands, wash your hands with soap and water after using the cream
- Washing your hands after using the cream will stop you spreading the infection to other parts of your body or to other people
- Do not allow other people to use your flannel or towel. This will stop them from getting your infection
- Clothing that touches infected skin should be washed and changed often. Daktarin cream Ringworm is non-greasy and should not stain clothes
Daktarin Antifungal Cream
As well as Daktarin Antifungal Cream for Athletes foot at My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of foot care treatments these include but are not limited to:
If we can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
As with all medicines side effects can occur.
Immune system disorders: allergic reaction (syncope, hypotension, dyspnea, urticaria).
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders: blisters, discomfort/pain, oedema, erythema, irritation, peeling/exfoliation, pruritus, rash, stinging/burning
After use on large areas (more than 10% of the body surface) and/or after long-term use (longer than 2-4 weeks) or use under occlusive dressings, local skin alterations such as skin atrophy, teleangiectasias, hypertrichosis, striations, hypopigmentation, secondary infection and acneiform symptoms may occur.
Click here for the Patient leaflet