Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml
- Actively breaks down hardened wax and helps it break down
- Reduces need for syringing
- Clinically proven
Otex Express Ear Drops is an advanced, dual-action formula which softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help disperse it.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 - 4||5 - 6|
Buy Otex Express Ear Drops Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Otex Express Ear Drops Online. To Buy Otex Express Ear Drops UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Otex Express Ear Drops UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Otex Express Ear Drops Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml
Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml contains the active ingredient urea hydrogen peroxide and is used to help remove wax that has hardened in the ear canal and in many cases helps avoid the need for ear syringing. Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml is suitable for use in adults, children and the elderly.
You may be suffering from excessive ear wax and benefit from using Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml if you are suffering from the following:
- Feeling discomfort in the ear
- Feeling of fullness in the ear
- Slight loss of hearing
See more information on ear wax build up on the NHS website.
Otex Ear Drops Express
Otex Ear Drops Express is usually safe for most to use but there are a small number of people who should not use them.
Do not use Otex Ear Drops Express:
- If you are allergic to urea hydrogen peroxide or any of the other ingredients
- If you have a history of ear problems, unless used under the close supervision of your doctor
- If you are also putting anything else in the ear
- If your ear drum is damaged
- If you suffer from dizziness
- If there is anything else wrong with your ear
- If you have tried to remove the ear wax using fingernails, cotton buds or other implements
- If you have had your ear syringed in the last 2 to 3 days
When using Otex Ear Drops Express you should contact your doctor if:
- Your ear is badly blocked
- You cannot hear anything
- Your ear has not improved after 5 days
- You have any signs of an infection
If you are ever unsure if these ear drops are safe for you to use, you should always check in advance of use.
Otex Express Ear Drops Ingredients
Before using Otex Express Ear Drops Ingredients, you should check to make sure you are not sensitive to any of them.
The Active Otex Express Ear Drops Ingredients:
- Urea hydrogen peroxide (5% w/w)
The Other Otex Express Ear Drops Ingredients:
- 8-hydroxyquinoline and glycerol
Do Otex Express Ear Drop Contain Alcohol?
You may wonder Do Otex Express Ear Drop Contain Alcohol?
Otex does not contain alcohol, the bottle contains 8ml of Otex ear drops and each plastic bottle is fitted with a dropper and screw top, the solution is a clear and straw coloured.
If you require any further information on Do Otex Express Ear Drop Contain Alcohol? please contact us via the email address below.
Otex Express Combi Pack Drops And Ear Syringe 10ml
Otex Express Combi Pack Drops And Ear Syringe 10ml ingredients are the same as the normal Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml, the only difference is that the combi packs comes with a bulb syringe which is used to syringe the ears after using the drops if needed.
If you require any further information on Otex Express Combi Pack Drops And Ear Syringe 10ml please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Otex Express Ear Drops Instructions
You should follow the storage Otex Express Ear Drops Instructions to ensure this product is safe for you to use.
You should store Otex Ear Drops:
- Out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the bottle and the carton
- Don’t not keep the bottle for longer than 4 weeks after opening
- Do not store above 25°C
- Always replace the cap tightly after use
- Store the bottle upright in the outer carton to avoid spillage
Returning any unused ear drops to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will help protect other people and the environment.
How Does Otex Express Ear Drops Work?
How Does Otex Express Ear Drops Work? Is commonly asked when someone is looking for fast relief of symptoms caused by excessive ear wax.
Let’s have a look How Does Otex Express Ear Drops Work? Otex Express Ear Drops work by breaking down the ear wax into small pieces so it can fall more easily from the ear or making it easier to remove prior to syringing.
If you think you require your ears syringing, you should consult your doctor or practice nurse.
How To Use Otex Express Ear Drops
Instructions on How To Use Otex Express Ear Drops should be followed at all times, by following the Otex Express Ear Drops Instructions, you will minimise the risk of any side effects and receive maximum benefit from the drops.
How To Use Otex Express Ear Drops:
- Turn the cap anti-clockwise
- Remove the cap to reveal the applicator nozzle
- Tilt your head and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear
- Keep your head tilted for a few minutes so that the drops stay in the ear
- Then wipe away any surplus with a tissue
- Repeat in the other ear if needed
- Wash hands after use
- Do not plug the ears with loose cotton wool
- Always replace the cap after use and return the bottle to the carton
If you ever forgot How To Use Otex Express Ear Drops you should refer back to the instructions above.
Otex Express Ear Drops Fizzing
You may experience a temporary Otex Express Ear Drops Fizzing or a Otex Express Ear Drops Crackling sensation in the ear this is due to the release of oxygen as the drops work to break down the ear wax.
If you do feel a Otex Express Ear Drops Fizzing or a Otex Express Ear Drops Crackling sensation while using the drops, it is usually fine to carry to on using them but if you feel that the Otex Express Ear Drops Fizzing Side Effects become worse or if your symptoms persist, you should contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
See more information in here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Otex Express Ear Drops Crackling
While Otex Express Ear Drops Crackling is one of the side effects of using these ear drops there are other side effects that may occur, but are very rare, these include:
- Excessive ear wax becoming worse
- Discomfort, irritation or pain
- Loss of hearing or dizziness
- Tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear)
- An unpleasant taste in the mouth
If you suffer from any side effects listed above, you should stop using the eardrops and contact your doctor for advice.
Otex Express Ear Drops Boots
Whilst Otex Express Ear Drops are available from other commercial stores like Otex Express Ear Drops Boots, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Otex Express Ear Drops Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such Otex Express Ear Drops Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Otex Express Ear Drops Age
Otex Express Ear Drops Age ranges from 2 years of age onwards, while looking at information on the recommended Otex Express Ear Drops Age range, you may decide to look for an alternative treatment.
At My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of other ear care products including:
If there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See a full list of ear care treatments here at My pharmacy.
Like all ear drops, Otex express can cause side
effects, although not everybody gets them.
• The ear drops can make the symptoms of
excessive ear wax worse, including some
discomfort, irritation or pain, loss of hearing,
dizziness and tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear).
• Very rarely, an unpleasant taste has been
reported when using ear drops. Stop using
the ear drops immediately if this happens
and tell your doctor.
Stop using this product and tell your doctor
or pharmacist if:
• symptoms persist or,
• if any of the side effects get serious or you
notice any other side effects not mentioned
in this leaflet.
For the patient information leaflet