Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour 10mg/5ml Oral Solution
- Relieves Insomnia
- Easy To Swallow Liquid
- Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Nytol Liquid contains the active ingredient: diphenhydramine that worked by helping you to relax and fall asleep. These sleeping pills are easy to swallow and provide effective insomnia relief treatment, helping you to get a good night’s sleep.
Buy Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Online. To Buy Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Nytol Liquid Caramel
Nytol Liquid Caramel contains the active ingredient diphenhydramine and is used to relieve temporary sleeping problems or difficulties and should never used for long term relief.
Nytol Liquid Caramel have been shown to help insomnia sufferers fall asleep faster, have more of a deep sleep and wake up feeling more rested.
See more information on insomnia on the NHS website.
Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour
The Caramel Flavour makes this medicine easier to swallow. Before using Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour you should check to make sure you are not allergic to any of its ingredients.
Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Ingredients:
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, 10mg in 5ml, purified water, sucrose, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, glycerine, parahydroxybenzoates (methyl E218, ethyl E214, propyl E216 & butyl), caramel flavouring, colouring (caramel E150)
If you are sensitive to any of the ingredients in Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour, you should ask a healthcare professional for advice on an appropriate alternative.
Nytol Caramel Liquid
While Nytol Caramel Liquid is usually safe for most people to use, there are a small number of people who should not use it.
Do not use Nytol Caramel Liquid:
- If you are allergic to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the ingredients
- If you have a blockage between your stomach and small intestine
- If you have a peptic ulcer
- If you are under 16 years
Speak to your doctor before using Nytol Caramel Liquid:
- If you suffer from myasthenia gravis (abnormal muscle function)
- If you suffer from seizures or have epilepsy
- If you suffer from asthma, bronchitis or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- If you have narrow-angle glaucoma
- If you have an enlarged prostate
- If you have difficulty urinating
- If you have moderate to severe liver or kidney problems
- If you are elderly, particularly if you also suffer from confusion
If any of the above apply to you, do not use Nytol Caramel Liquid and seek advice from a GP.
Nytol Liquid Caramel Reviews
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Nytol Liquid Caramel Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “Nytol Liquid Caramel helped me fall asleep and stay asleep longer “You can view all our 5-Star Nytol Liquid Caramel Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Nytol Liquid Caramel Asda
Whilst you can buy Liquid Nytol Caramel from other commercial stores like, Nytol Liquid Caramel Asda, Nytol Liquid Caramel Boots, Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Tesco and Nytol Liquid Caramel Superdrug, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike, Nytol Liquid Caramel Asda, Nytol Liquid Caramel Boots, Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Tesco and Nytol Liquid Caramel Superdrug, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Nytol Liquid Caramel Asda, Nytol Liquid Caramel Boots, Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Tesco and Nytol Liquid Caramel Superdrug, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Nytol Liquid Caramel Boots
Suffering with insomnia can be stressful and when looking for something at Nytol Caramel Liquid Reviews fvia boots or any other ppharmacy and other medicines to help, there are other things you can do to help beat insomnia, these include:
- Keep normal sleep hours
- Ensure you sleep environment is restful
- Make sure you bed is comfy enough
- Get regular exercise
- Reduce your caffeine intake
- Do not overeat or drink
- Try not smoke
- Try relaxing before getting into bed
- Write down your worries
If you cannot sleep after trying the above, you should get up and do something that makes you feel relaxed, until you feel sleepy again then go back to bed.
Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Tesco
Nytol is not always safe to use with other medicines, you should not use it with:
- Other antihistamines including those used on your skin and in cough and cold medicines
- Tranquilisers or anxiolytics (sedatives) used to treat anxiety e.g., diazepam
- Hypnotics (e.g., nitrazepam) used to help you sleep better
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) for depression (e.g., phenelzine) or if you have stopped taking an MAOI within the last two weeks
- Metoprolol (a beta blocker) used to treat high blood pressure, angina, irregular heartbeat or overactive thyroid
- Venlafaxine used to treat depression
- Anticholinergics which relax smooth muscle and are used for example in Parkinson’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome and incontinence e.g., procyclidine, trihexyphenidyl, atropine, oxybutynin, fesoterodine
- Tricyclic antidepressants (e.g., imipramine, amitriptyline)
If you are ever unsure if Nytol Liquid Caramel is safe for you to use with your normal medicines, you should speak to a GP for advice first.
Nytol Caramel Liquid Reviews
Regardless of the Nytol Liquid Caramel Price or Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Reviews that you may read, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Liquid Nytol Caramel
There are several things that can be the cause of insomnia, some of the most common are:
- Jet lag
- Shift work
- Recreational drugs
- Uncomfortable beds
If you think there is something more going on such as restless leg syndrome or you think you may have an overactive thyroid, you should make an appointment to see your doctor, who will most likely take some tests and get to the bottom of the root cause of your insomnia.
Nytol Caramel Liquid Boots
Just like all medicines, regardless of where you buy them, Nytol Caramel Liquid Boots should be stored correctly, so that when you need to use it, it is safe to do so.
You should store Nytol Caramel Liquid Boots:
- Out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this after the expiry date
- Store below 25°C
Returning any unused Nytol Caramel Liquid Boots to your local pharmacy, will help protect others and the environment.
Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Reviews
While looking at the Nytol Liquid Caramel Flavour Reviews and Nytol Liquid Caramel Price, you will come across lots of important information. Liquid Nytol Caramel can cause side effects, but that does not mean everybody will get them, some common Liquid Nytol Caramel side effects include:
- Dry mouth
A full list of Liquid Nytol Caramel side effects can be found here in the Patient Information leaflet.
Nytol Liquid Caramel Price
Nytol Liquid Caramel Price at My Pharmacy starts off at as little as £10.76 but regardless of the Nytol Liquid Caramel Price, you should always follow the recommended dose instructions carefully.
The recommended dose for adults:
- 10 to 25ml to be taken at bedtime or after retiring when sleep is not readily achieved
- Do not take a repeat dose in the same night
It is very important not to exceed the recommended dose, exceeded the dose can lead to an overdose which may require immediate medical attention. If you do not benefit from the above dose, you should speak to a pharmacist for further advice.
Nytol Liquid Caramel Superdrug
You can Liquid Nytol Caramel online UK from both Superdrug and My Pharmacy, Here at My Pharmacy we also offer other insomnia relief treatments. Some of these alternatives include –
If there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our full range of sleep aid treatments here at My Pharmacy.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If any of the following occur STOP TAKING THIS MEDICINE IMMEDIATELY and contact your doctor, as
these may be signs of an allergic reaction:
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, swelling of the face, mouth or throat
• Rash, hive (itchy, raised red weals).
If you notice any of the following effects tell your doctor straightaway:
• Faster heartbeat, irregular heartbeat
• Fits, difficulty making or controlling movements.
Tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you suffer from any of the following side effects:
Common side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
• Sedation, drowsiness, dizziness, unsteadiness, disturbance, inattention
• Dry mouth
Other side effects (frequency not known – cannot be estimated from the data available):
• Palpitations (feeling your heartbeat)
• Headache, tingling or numbness (pins and needles)
• Depression, sleep disturbances
• Confusion, excitation e.g. increased energy, restlessness, nervousness (the elderly are more
likely to experience these effects)
• Difficulty urinating or inability to pass urine
• Thicker bronchial mucus
• Blurred vision
• Feeling or being sick, stomach problems
• Muscle twitching
• Reduced sense of touch.