Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief – 24 Pastilles
- Prevents Infection & Provides Soothing Relief
- Active ingredients: Benzalkonium & Benzoin
- Contains Antiseptic Properties
Iglu Sugar Free Pastilles contain two active ingredients, benzalkonium chloride solution and compound benzoin tincture. Between them, these ingredients have antiseptic properties, to help prevent infection and provide soothing relief as the pastille dissolves.
Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief - 24 Pastilles
What Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief Is And What It Is Used For
Iglu Sugar Free Pastilles contain the active ingredients benzalkonium chloride solution and compound benzoin tincture which have antiseptic properties.
These pastilles ease discomfort and bring soothing relief to mouth ulcers and sore gums
Iglu Sugar Free Pastilles are suitable for use by adults, the elderly and children over 3 years of age.
Before You Use Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief
Do not take Iglü Sugar Free Pastilles if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to benzalkonium chloride solution, compound benzoin tincture or any of the other ingredients in this medicine as listed in Section 6. Do not give to children under 3 years.
How To Use Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief Pastilles
- Put one pastille in your mouth and allow to dissolve slowly to help fight infection and soothe discomfort.
- Each pastille contains the active ingredients benzalkonium chloride solution 1.11 mg and compound benzoin tincture 8.06 mg
- The other ingredients are sorbitol liquid (non crystallising), acacia, peppermint oil, simethicone antifoam, vegetable oil, carnauba wax, water
Like all medicines, Iglü Sugar Free Pastilles can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
On rare occasions, hypersensitivity reactions to benzalkonium chloride occur involving difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, neck, tongue or throat and a rash (severe allergic reactions). Stop taking this medicine and seek urgent medical attention if you experience these symptoms.