Iglu Sugar-Free Pastilles (24)
- Prevents Infection & Provides Soothing Relief
- Active ingredients: Benzalkonium & Benzoin
- Contains Antiseptic Properties
Iglu Sugar Free Pastilles contain two active ingredients, benzalkonium chloride solution and compound benzoin tincture. Between them, these ingredients have antiseptic properties, to help prevent infection and provide soothing relief as the pastille dissolves.
Iglu Sugar-Free Pastilles (24)
Buy Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief Online. To Buy Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Iglu Sugar-Free Mouth Pain Relief Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Iglu Pastilles contain the active ingredients benzalkonium chloride solution and compound benzoin tincture which have antiseptic properties. Iglu Pastilles are used to ease discomfort and bring soothing relief to mouth ulcers and sore gums.
Iglu Pastilles are also suitable for use by adults, the elderly and children over the age of 3 years old.
Iglu Ulcer Pastilles
Mouth ulcers are common among the general population and usually clear up within a week or 2 without any treatment. They can be incredibly uncomfortable to live with, especially when eating, but are rarely a sign of something serious.
Mouth ulcers and lesions similar need time to heal and there is no quick fix. In order to help your mouth recover faster, there are certain things you can do to help speed up the healing process.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Drink cool drink through a straw
- Avoid eating hard foods and stick to soft foods
- Go to the dentist for regular check-ups
- Eat a balanced, healthy diet.
A pharmacist may be able to recommend the appropriate treatment for specific types of ulcers. Some medicines can speed up healing such as Iglu Ulcer Pastilles. Others include:
- Antimicrobial mouthwash
- Corticosteroid lozenges
- Salt mouthwash
- Painkilling tablets, mouthwash, mouth ulcer gel or spray.
Even after using the above treatment options like Iglu Ulcer Pastilles and the ulcer lasts longer than 3 weeks, keeps coming back, or grows bigger than usual, immediately speak to a doctor about what to do next.
Iglu Mouth Ulcer Pastilles
Iglu Mouth Ulcer Pastilles Features:
- Dissolves slowly in the mouth to soothe pain and discomfort associated with ulcers and sore gums.
- Antiseptic action to help fight infection
- Convenient for use on the go
- Available off the shelf in pharmacies and healthcare aisle in most supermarkets
When you want convenient relief of mouth ulcers and sore gums, simply let Iglu Mouth Ulcer Pastilles dissolve in the mouth to release the active ingredients.
Simply put one of the Iglu Mouth Ulcer Pastilles into the mouth and allow it to dissolve slowly to help fight infection and soothe discomfort.
- Over 20% of us will suffer from mouth ulcers at some point in our lives.
- Mouth ulcers can’t be passed on by kissing or sharing drinks. Mouth ulcers aren’t caused by an infection, but most commonly are caused by injuries to the mouth.
- There are many trigger factors associated with mouth ulcers. The best thing you can do to avoid getting them is to not let yourself get run down. Follow a healthy lifestyle and keep those ulcers under control.
Iglu Sugar Free Pastilles
Frequently Asked Questions about Iglu Sugar Free Pastilles:
- Do Iglu Sugar Free Pastilles contain any animal or nut derivatives?
- None of the ingredients of Iglu Pastilles contain any animal or nut derivatives.
- Do Iglu Sugar Free Pastilles contain any alcohol?
- One of the excipients in Iglu Pastilles is Compound Benzoin Tincture which contains ethanol.
- Iglu Sugar Free Pastilles are sugar free, but isn’t sorbitol a low-calorie sweetener?
- Sorbitol is a sugar substitute, which has fewer calories than sugar.
- How long can Iglu Pastilles be used once the pack has been opened?
- Iglu Pastilles can be used until the last day of the preceding month of the taste ‘use-by’ date printed on the carton, e.g., a use-by date of 06/2022 would be use-by 31 2022.
- Why aren’t Iglu Pastilles recommended for children under 3 years?
- Children under 3 years should not use Iglu Pastilles as they are unlikely to understand how to take them. A young child is unlikely to be able to hold the pastilles in their mouth and allow it to dissolve without chewing or swallowing, which may present a choking risk.
- Is it best to take Iglu Pastilles before or after meals?
- There are no restrictions; Iglu Pastilles can be used either before or after eating. If the condition is extensive, or severe, it may be advisable to take an Iglu Pastille immediately before or after any additional discomfort brough on by eating.
- Can more than one pastille be used at the same time on opposite sides of the mouth?
- Only 1 pastille should be used at a time and no more than 8 pastilles should be used in a 24-hour period.
Iglu Pastilles Ingredients
If you are allergic to any of the below Iglu Pastilles Ingredients, please do not use this product and seek a suitable alternative.
Each pastille contains the active Iglu Pastilles ingredients benzalkonium chloride solution 1.11 mg and compound benzoin tincture 8.06 mg.
The other Iglu Pastilles ingredients are sorbitol liquid (non crystallising), acacia, peppermint oil, simethicone antifoam, vegetable oil, carnauba wax, water.
Iglu Pastilles Review
You can view any Iglu Pastilles Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post an Iglu Pastilles Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Iglu Pastilles Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Iglu Pastilles Boots
Whilst Iglu Pastilles are available from other commercial stores like Iglu Pastilles Boots, Iglu Pastilles Amazon, Iglu Pastilles Asda, Iglu Pastilles Tesco, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Iglu Pastilles Tesco, Iglu Pastilles Boots, Iglu Pastilles Superdrug, Iglu Pastilles Sainsburys, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Iglu Pastilles Asda, Iglu Pastilles Sainsburys, Iglu Pastilles Amazon, Iglu Pastilles Superdrug, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Like all medicines, Iglü Sugar Free Pastilles can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
On rare occasions, hypersensitivity reactions to benzalkonium chloride occur involving difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, neck, tongue or throat and a rash (severe allergic reactions). Stop taking this medicine and seek urgent medical attention if you experience these symptoms.