Aloclair Plus Mouth Ulcer Gel 8g
- Supports Natural Healing Of Damaged Tissues
- Effective Treatment For Mouth Ulcers
- Reduces Pain Related To Ulcers
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Aloclair Plus Gel works by forming a protective film layer in the oral cavity that covers the exposed nerve endings of the lesion thus avoiding further irritation and reducing the pain. The hyaluronic acid and the aloe vera in the formulation support the natural healing of damaged tissues.
Aloclair Plus Mouth Ulcer Gel
What Is Aloclair Plus Gel Used For?
Aloclair Plus Gel works by forming a protective film layer in the oral cavity that covers the exposed nerve endings of the lesion thus avoiding further irritation and reducing the pain. The hyaluronic acid and the aloe vera in the formulation support the natural healing of damaged tissues. This product is indicated for aphthous ulcers, aphthous stomatitis, minor lesions, chafing and traumatic ulcers caused by braces and ill-fitting dentures and lesions of surgical origin.
See more information on mouth ulcers on the NHS website
How To Use Aloclair Plus Gel
- Apply 1 or 2 drops of gel as to cover the whole mouth ulcer or lesion.
- Avoid direct contact of the applicator with the lesion.
- Do not touch the lesion with the tongue for at least 2 minute so as to allow for the protective film to form.
- Close the cap after each application. use 3-4 times a day, or as needed.
- Avoid eating or drinking for at least 1 hour after application.
Before You Use Aloclair Plus Gel
- Every tube of this product should only be used by one person to avoid cross contamination.
- This product should not be used by anyone that is allergic to the ingredients listed further below.
Like all medicines, Aloclair Plus Gel can cause side effects, though not everybody gets them. Some of the side effects of using this product include an allergic reaction of any kind. If this occurs, stop use immediately and seek medical attention if it is very serious. If you get any other side effects not listed, please contact your pharmacist or doctor.
Aqua, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), maltodextrin, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium hyaluronate, aroma, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, sodium saccharin, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, aloe barbadensis.