Night Nurse Day & Night Capsules
- Relieves Cold And Flu Symptoms
- Active Ingredients: Paracetamol, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Pholcodine, Promethazine Hydrochloride And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
- For 24 Hour Relief
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Day & Night Nurse Capsules are a cold and flu remedy that provide a 24-hour care solution. This 24 pack contains two sets of pills for use either during the day or at night, and these contain different ingredients to suit.
PLEASE NOTE : Medications That Contain Ephedrine Cannot Be Purchased Or Used At The Same Time As Any Pseudoephedrine Containing Products
Buy Night Nurse Day & Night Capsules Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Night Nurse Day & Night Capsules Online. To Buy Night Nurse Day & Night Capsules UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Night Nurse Day & Night Capsules UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Night Nurse Day & Night Capsules Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Day And Night Nurse Capsules
Day And Night Nurse Capsules contain the active ingredients paracetamol, pholcodine, promethazine dextromethorphan and pseudoephedrine, they all work together to treat troublesome symptoms associated with a cough colds or flu in adults aged over 16 years.
You will benefit from taking Day And Night Nurse Capsules if you are suffering from:
- Nasal congestion
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
Whilst taking Day And Night Nurse Capsules there are other things you can do at home that will help your recovery process this includes recovering from a cough or a cold faster, these steps include but are not limited to:
- Getting plenty of rest
- Drinking lots of water
- Gargling salt water
- Keeping warm
If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after finishing your course of Day & Night Nurse Capsules you should contact a pharmacist or doctor for advice.
See more information on a common cold here on the NHS website.
Day & Night Nurse Capsules
Day & Night Nurse Capsules are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use them.
Do not use Day & Night Nurse Capsules if:
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients
- You have ever developed a severe skin rash after taking this medicine
- You have a chest infection, worsening asthma or severe respiratory problems
- You are taking appetite suppressants or stimulant drugs called amphetamines
- You have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors for depression in the last two weeks
- You are taking an antibiotic called linezolid
- You have high blood pressure or heart disease
- You have kidney problems or hyperexcitability
Night Nurse Day And Night Capsules
Night Nurse Day And Night Capsules can cause side effects but that does not mean everybody that takes them will experience them. Some Night Nurse Day And Night Capsules side effects include but are not limited to:
- Increased blood pressure
- Breathing problems
- Feeling restless
A full list of Night Nurse Day And Night Capsules side effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Day & Night Nurse Capsules 24 Pack
Day & Night Nurse Capsules 24 Pack should be stored correctly to both help protect yourself and others.
You should store them:
- Out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Store above 25°C
Returning any unused or expired Day & Night Nurse Capsules 24 Pack to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will not only protect others in the protect the environment to.
Day And Night Nurse Capsules Breastfeeding
Day And Night Nurse Capsules Breastfeeding warning
Medical information on Day And Night Nurse Capsules Breastfeeding states that they are better to be avoided by breastfeeding mums as it is not known if some of the active ingredients in this medicine is passed through breastmilk while its proven that promethazine is passed into the milk and can cause sedation and irritation to a new born baby.
Day Night Nurse Capsules Ingredients
Before using Day Night Nurse Capsules Ingredients, you should check to make sure you are not allergic to any of them.
Day Night Nurse Capsules Ingredients:
- Day- Paracetamol 500 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg and Pholcodine 5 maggotorium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate (E 572), sodium lauryl sulphate, gelatine and colours quinoline yellow (E 104), Allura red (E 129), titanium dioxide (E 171) and printing ink (containing shellac, iron oxide black (E 172), propylene glycol (E 1520) and ammonium hydroxide (E 527)
- Night – Paracetamol 500 mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 10 mg and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5 mg, lactose monohydrate, dimeticone, colloidal anhydrous silica, gelatine and colours patent blue V (E 131), quinoline yellow (E 104), titanium dioxide (E 171) and printing ink (containing shellac, iron oxide black (E 172), propylene glycol (E 1520) and ammonium hydroxide (E 527)
If you are allergic to any of the Day Night Nurse Capsules Ingredients, you may wish to seek an alternative product with different ingredients and that’s where we can help, some alternative treatments that we offer here at My Pharmacy include:
Day And Night Nurse Capsules Instructions
Day And Night Nurse Capsules Instructions should be followed at all times, following the Day And Night Nurse Capsules Instructions on dosage will not only prevent the risk of an overdose it will minimise the risk of any unwanted side effects.
How to take Day And Night Nurse Capsules Instructions for DAYTIME capsule:
- Take Two capsules with a glass of water every four hours
- Do not exceed 3 doses for one day
How to take Day And Night Nurse Capsules Instructions for NIGHTTIME capsule:
- Take Two Capsules with a glass of water at bedtime
- Do not exceed this dose
How Much Are Day And Night Nurse Capsules?
How Much Are Day And Night Nurse Capsules? Is a commonly asked question both online and instore so let’s have a look at the information on How Much Are Day And Night Nurse Capsules?
The price of Day N Night Nurse Capsules varies from store to store but are usually around £7.50 depending on the pack size, no matter where you buy your Day N Night Nurse Capsules regardless of the Day N Night Nurse Capsules reviews that you may have read, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Day & Night Nurse Capsules Boots
Whilst Day & Night Nurse Capsules 24 Pack is available from other commercial stores like Cetraben Emollient Bath Additive Boots, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Day & Night Nurse Capsules Boots, Boots Day And Night Nurse Capsules, Tesco Day And Night Nurse Capsules and Day And Night Nurse Capsules Asda, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Boots Day And Night Nurse Capsules, Tesco Day And Night Nurse Capsules and Day And Night Nurse Capsules Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
If there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
Please see patient information leaflet
Further information can be found on the manufacturers
Patient Information Leaflet and printed if required.