Anbesol Adult Gel, Mouth Ulcer Treatment, 10g.
- Pain relief from recurrent mouth ulcers and denture irritation
- Main ingredients: Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Chlorocresol and Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Anbesol Adult Gel is used for the treatment of mouth ulcers.It can also be used to treat cold sores and denture imitation.
The gel contains Lidocaine Hydrochloride. As the active ingredient this relieves pain, inflammation and high temperature.
Buy Anbesol Adult Gel Mouth Ulcer Treatment 10g Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Anbesol Adult Gel Mouth Ulcer Treatment 10g Online UK In 2020. To order Anbesol Adult Gel Mouth Ulcer Treatment 10g Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Anbesol Adult Gel Mouth Ulcer Treatment 10g Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Anbesol Adult Gel Mouth Ulcer Treatment 10g Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Anbesol Gel Adult
Anbesol Gel Adult contain two active medicines that work together to both stop the sensation of pain and kills the bacteria. Anbesol Gel Adult can be used in both adults and children over 12 years age as a temporary treatment against ulcers and denture irritation.
While using Anbesol Gel Adult for mouth ulcers there are other things you can do at home that may help ease the pain such as:
- use a soft-bristled toothbrush
- drink cool drinks through a straw
- eat softer foods
- get regular dental check-ups
- eat a healthy, balanced diet
Anbesol Ulcer Gel
Anbesol Ulcer Gel is usually safe for most people to use but there is a small number of people who should not use Anbesol Ulcer Gel. Do not use Anbesol Ulcer Gel:
- If you are allergic to lidocaine hydrochloride, chlorocresol, cetylpyridinium chloride, other anaesthetics similar to lidocaine or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- You have porphyria (a disease which causes stomach pain, constipation, changes in the colour of urine, skin rashes and disturbed behaviour)
Anbesol Tooth Gel
Anbesol Tooth Gel side effects can occur but that does not mean everybody gets them. Some Anbesol Tooth Gel side effects are:
- Allergic reactions (eg difficulty breathing, rash or itch)
- Some people have reported suffering from ulcers
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin that can cause red, itchy and scaly skin)
A full list of Anbesol Tooth Gel side effects is available to view in the patient information leaflet.
Anbesol Adult Strength Gel
There is a number of medicines that may interfere with Anbesol Adult Strength Gel. Before using Anbesol Adult Strength Gel you should speak to you doctor if you are or have recently taken any of the following medications:
- Other anaesthetics or medicines similar to lidocaine
- Antiarrhythmic drugs such as amiodarone
- Calcium chloride
- Codeine phosphate
- Non-ionic surfactants such as Cetomacrogrol 1000 and polysorbate 80 which are used in medicines, foods and cosmetics
Anbesol Teething Gel Adults
Anbesol Teething Gel Adults dosage should be followed as directed below:
- Apply a small amount of Anbesol Adult Strength Gel to the affected area with a clean fingertip
- One application should be sufficient to obtain temporary pain relief
- Do not apply more frequently than every 3 hours
Do not use more Anbesol Teething Gel Adults than stated above as this may result in the ingredients of Anbesol Teething Gel Adults being absorbed into the body causing serious side effects, such as convulsions (fits).
Anbesol Gel For Mouth Ulcers
Anbesol Gel For Mouth Ulcers is a local anaesthetic also known as a numbing agent works by blocking nerve signals in your body with then stops the pain. Anbesol Gel for Mouth Ulcers numbs the skin or surfaces inside the mouth. At My Pharmacy We offer other medication for mouth ulcers such as Bonjela.
Anbesol Gel For Canker Sores
Anbesol Gel For Canker Sores has proven to be effective.They usually go away on their own with two weeks but using Anbesol Gel For Canker Sores means you do not have to deal with the pain that they cause.
Toothache Gel Anbesol
Toothache Gel Anbesol can be used to quickly and effectively relieve tooth pain as a temporary measure, you should always consult your dentist if pain persists. As well as using Toothache Gel Anbesol you can help your pain at home by applying a cold compress, gargling salt water and taking an anti-inflammatory medication such as ibuprofen.
Anbesol Maximum Strength Gel For Throat Ulcers
Anbesol Maximum Strength Gel For Throat Ulcers is not recommended. Anbesol Extra Strength Gel can be used for sore throats but before using Anbesol Maximum Strength Gel For Throat Ulcers we would advise you to visit your own GP to have throat ulcers investigated further as throat ulcers are usually caused by untreated respiratory infections or by disorders of the tonsils or adenoids along with a list of other protentional health problems.
Anbesol Teething Gel Ingredients
Anbesol Adult Strength Gel Ingredients Active:
- 0%w/w of lidocaine hydrochloride, 0.1%w/w of chlorocresol and 0.02%w/w of cetylpyridinium chloride
Anbesol Teething Gel Ingredients Other:
- Alcohol, clove oil, glycerol, hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium saccharin, Ponceau and purified water
Anbesol Extra Strength Gel
Anbesol Extra Strength Gel should be stored in the following way:
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25˚C
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste
- Return to pharmacy for safe disposal
Anbesol Gel Directions
Anbesol Gel Directions should be following at all times ensuring the maximum dosage is not exceeded if you do not follow the Anbesol Gel Directions and use to much or someone accidently swallows a large amount you should contact your doctor or closet A&E department for advice.
Anbesol Gel Reviews
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Anbesol Gel Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “Anbesol Gel is definitely worth the money” You can view all our 5-Star Anbesol Gel Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
If we can assist you with any questions regarding Anbesol Gel Adult, Anbesol Adult Strength Gel, Anbesol Teething Gel Ingredients, Anbesol Gel Directions, Anbesol Extra Strength Gel, Anbesol Gel Reviews,Toothache Gel Anbesol Or anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all medicines, this medicine may cause side effects, although not everybody
• Allergic reactions (eg difficulty breathing, rash or itch).
• Some people have reported suffering from ulcers.
• Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin that can cause red, itchy and scaly skin).
Click here For the patient information leaflet