4head Quickstrip (4 Strips)
- Active Ingredient: Levomenthol
- Can Be Applied Whenever Required
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
4head QuickStrip is an advanced hydro-gel strip, specially formulated to provide instant cooling relief from the pain associated with migraine and severe headache.
Buy 4head Quickstrip Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy 4head Quickstrip Online. To Buy 4head Quickstrip UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy 4head Quickstrip UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy 4head Quickstrip Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
4head Quickstrip Headache Migraine Relief
The 4head Quickstrip Headache Migraine Relief is a treatment for headaches that is applied directly to the forehead. The active ingredient is called Levomenthol. Once the 4head Quickstrip Headache Migraine Relief is applied to the forehead the product causes local skin sensations, such as cooling or tingling at the site of application, followed by a painkilling effect. This is great alternative for people who don’t want to or like taking tablets.
There are many reasons why you may suffer from a headache from time to time, but sometimes it’s a very common occurrence that can cause someone’s quality of life dip quite significantly.
Some of the most common causes of headaches include:
- Drinking too much alcohol.
- Cold and flu.
- Eyesight problems i.e. straining your eyes to see a distant object.
- Not eating regular meals.
- Women’s period.
- Poor posture.
- Taking too many painkillers.
4head Quickstrip Migraine
Before you begin to use the 4head Quickstrip Migraine treatment you should take the following precautions when using this product:
- Ensure that the skin on the application site it dry before applying the 4head Quickstrip Migraine treatment and avoid contact with hair, clothing or fabrics.
- Do not apply the strip over the eyes or eyelids. Irritation may occur if accidental contact is made.
- You cannot apply this medication to broken or irritated areas of skin.
- Persistent and frequent headaches should be discussed with a doctor. This medication is not intended for long term use.
- 4head Quickstrip Migraine treatment isn’t intended for children under the age of 12 years old.
4head Strips are an advanced hydro-gel strip incorporating a highly water-absorbing polymer that provides immediate cooling relief by a process of evaporative cooling. The 4head Strips also contains natural levomenthol, which reinforces the analgesic (painkilling) feeling of coldness, helping to relax tense muscles in the head and neck.
A single on these 4head Strips can last for up 6 hours and don’t need to be refrigerated or easier storage.
4head Migraine Strips
Like with all medication 4head Migraine Strips can occasionally cause side effects, although not everyone will experience them. Faint skin redness can occur, and in rare cases the cooling sensation can initially feel intense. This is because 4head Migraine Strips are volatile meaning that a small amount of vapour can be given off, in some cases causing temporary, mild watering eyes.
If any side effect becomes unbearable or unacceptable, remove the strip and wash the area of skin it as applied to.
Very rarely, individuals may also be sensitive to ingredients used in cooling patches or strips, and experience allergic reactions involving itching, swelling and redness. In such cases, remove the 4head Migraine Strips and wash the affected area.
A doctor or pharmacist should be made aware of any side effects that cause serious harm or if any other side effect occurs that isn’t listed in the patient information leaflet.
4head Quickstrip Cooling Strips
The following 4head Quickstrip Cooling Strips Instructions are for adults, the elderly and children over the age of 12 years old:
- Open the resealable laminate sachet by carefully cutting or tearing it where indicated along the top edge.
- Remove one of the 4head Quickstrip Cooling Strips, then fold the top of the sachet twice to reseal it. This should always be done to prevent the other strips from frying out.
- Remove and discard the transparent film from the back of the strip.
- After ensuring the skin of the application site is dry, place one of the 4head Quickstrip Cooling Strips onto the forehead. If you prefer, you can apply it on the back of the neck or over the temples.
- Use each strip for as long as needed (then discard).
- Each strip should only be used once for the best results.
- After application/removal wash the hands to remove any excess ingredients that may have accidently stuck to the hands.
There is currently no limitation to how often and for how long the 4head Quickstrip Cooling Strips can be used. However, excessive use may lead to skin irritation at the application site. If irritation occurs, apply the strips less frequently or for shorter periods of time. In more severe cases of irritation, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
4head Quickstrip Headache & Migraine Relief
Each 4head Quickstrip Headache & Migraine Relief strip is 4 x 10 cm comprising of a transparent pale blue flexible semi-solid gel on a supporting sheet. It contains no fragrance.
The strips are available in packs of 4 strips in laminate sachets (2 strips per sachet).
4head Quickstrip Headache & Migraine Relief main ingredients are natural levomenthol and water formulated in an evaporative hydro-gel strip especially designed to provide long-lasting cooling relief.
Can You Use 4head When Pregnant?
A common question we see asked is “Can you use 4head when pregnant?”
4head Quickstrips can be used whilst pregnant or breast-feeding. The ingredients have been in wide spread use in this and similar preparations for many years, without significant adverse reports. However, safety trials have not been conducted.
If you are currently pregnant and experience headaches frequently, tell your midwife or doctor. Severe headaches during pregnancy can be a sign of high blood pressure and you should seek urgent advice.
If you’re unsure about using this medication and would like further advice regarding “Can you use 4head when pregnant?” please speak to your midwife or doctor.
4head Quickstrip Pregnancy
If you’re thinking of using 4head Quickstrip Pregnancy because of an increase in headache frequency, tell your midwife or doctor so that they can advise you further. Severe headaches during pregnancy can be a sign of high blood pressure and advice should be sought urgently.
It’s generally recommended to seek advice from your midwife or doctor before using ANY medication during pregnancy, including 4head Quickstrip Pregnancy.
4head Quickstrip Reviews
You can view 4head Quickstrip Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more 4head Quickstrip Reviews and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any 4head Quickstrip Reviews cause you to look for an alternative.
Forehead Strips designed to help treat migraines and headaches provide benefits such as:
- Fast dual action relief whenever migraine or a severe headaches strikes.
- Instant cooling relief for migraine and severe headache
- Can be used with and without oral medication
- Helps relax tense head and neck muscles
- Lasts for up to 6 hours
- Advanced biophillic technology
- Each of the forehead strips can be cut down to size for use on the neck and temples.
Headache strips can be great at providing fast relief from migraines and severe headaches, but in order to properly treat them, you’ll need to be able to identify what type of headache you’re suffering from. Knowing which it is and knowing how to treat, provides the best chance of dealing with it quickly and effectively.
- Cluster headaches
- Cluster headaches are intensely painful, and are often described as a sharp sensation on one side of the head. Attacks can begin quickly and can occur frequently throughout the day.
- Tension headache
- This is the most common type of headache in adults and can be relieved by using headache strips such as 4head. They tend to feel like a ‘band’ across the forehead and can last from 30 minutes to a week.
- A migraine is an intense, throbbing headache, often only on one side of the head. Sufferers usually want to rest and keep still, preferably in a quiet, darkened room.
Cool Strips For Headaches
In order to store 4head Cool Strips for Headaches properly, always reseal any opened sachet by folding the top of the sachet twice. Keep it out of reach and sight of children.
If the date has passed the expiry date shown on the carton or sachets, discard the medication responsibly.
Faint skin redness can occur, and in rare cases the cooling sensation can initially feel intense. Because the product is volatile (i.e. liable to give off a small amount of vapour), in rare cases it may cause temporary, mild watering of the eyes.
Remove the strip and stop using this product if any side effect becomes unacceptable, or in very rare cases of skin allergy (itching and/or swelling), or if you notice any other side effect not mentioned in the leaflet.