Migraitan Tablets for Migraine Relief 50mg, 2 Tablets
- Effective Migraine Relief
- Next Day Delivery Available At Checkout
- Buy With Confidence From UK Resgistered Pharmacy
Do you need fast acting migraine relief? Use Migraitan tablets. In addition the tablets treat symptoms such as nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. Gets to work in as little as 30 minutes.
Recently Viewed Products
Buy Migraitan 50mg Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Migraitan 50mg Tablets Online. To Buy Migraitan UK Next Day Delivery you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Migraitan UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Migraitan 50mg Tablets Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Migraitan 50mg Migraine Relief Tablets
Migraitan 50mg Migraine Relief Tablets contain the active ingredient sumatriptan and belongs to a group of medicines known as triptans. Migraitan 50mg Migraine Relief Tablets work by reducing the swelling in the blood vessels that cause the migraine which then helps take away the headache, sickness and sensitivity to sound and light.
You may be suffering from a migraine and benefit from using Migraitan 50mg Migraine Relief Tablets if:
- Pain usually on one side of your head, but often on both sides
- Pain in the head that feels like it is throbbing or pulsing
- Sensitivity to light, sound, and sometimes smell and touch
- Nausea and vomiting
See more information on migraines on the NHS website.
Migraitan 50mg Tablets 2 Pack
Migraitan 50mg Tablets 2 Pack is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not take Migraitan 50mg Tablets 2 Pack:
Do not take Migraitan 50mg Tablets 2 Pack:
- If you are allergic to Sumatriptan or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have or have ever had heart problems, including a heart attack or angina
- If you have problems with the blood circulation to your hands and feet
- If you have had a stroke/cerebral infarction, also described as cerebral haemorrhage
- If you have had a temporary disturbance of the blood supply to the brain that left little or no residual symptoms (TIA)
- If you have severe liver function impairment
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking drugs containing ergotamine or ergotamine derivatives (migraine drugs such as methysergide) or other triptans
- If you are currently taking MAO inhibitors (e.g. moclobemide for depression or selegiline for Parkinson’s disease)
Migraitan And Paracetamol
Migraitan And Paracetamol can be taken together but you should remember to follow the directions of both medications carefully.
The recommended dose for Migraitan for adults over 18 but under 65 is:
- Swallow one tablet whole with a glass of water, preferably as soon as possible after onset of the migraine attack
If you would like to take Migraitan And Paracetamol together you can order Paracetamol here.
Can You Take Paracetamol With Migraitan?
Can You Take Paracetamol With Migraitan? is commonly asked amongst patients and healthcare professionals. Paracetamol is safe to take with the active ingredient sumatriptan is dosage instructions are followed correctly. If you are ever unsure you should contact your doctor or a pharmacist for advice.
If you require any further information on Can You Take Paracetamol With Migraitan? Please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Whilst Migraine Headache Relief Tablets are available from other commercial stores like, Migraitan Boots, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike, Migraitan Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as, Migraitan Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Migraitan Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “these Migraine Headache Relief Tablets worked quickly “You can view all our 5-Star Day Migraitan Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Migraitan Side Effects
Migraitan Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them, some Migraitan Side Effects include:
- Feeling dizzy, drowsy or warm, sensory disturbance
- Transient increase in blood pressure soon after treatment
- Feeling sick, Vomiting
- Feeling pain, sensation of heat or cold
- Feeling of weak and fatigue
A full list of Migraitan Side Effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Migraine Relief Tablets
These Migraine Relief Tablets are not always safe to take with other medicines as they can cause adverse reactions when taken together.
Do not use these Migraine Relief Tablets and speak to your doctor if you are taking:
- Medicines containing ergotamine migraine drugs or other triptans
- MAO inhibitors (e.g. moclobemide for depression or selegiline for Parkinson’s disease)
- Use of triptans with antidepressant drugs like Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) and Serotonin – nor epinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI) may cause serotonin syndrome (a combination of symptoms that may include confusion, hallucination, restlessness, sweating, muscle spasms, and tremors)
- There is a risk that concomitant use of Migraitan and lithium (for manic depressive (bipolar) disorders) may cause serotonin syndrome
Tablets For Migraine Relief
Tablets For Migraine Relief should be stored correctly so that when you come to use them they are safe to do so. You should store these Tablets For Migraine Relief:
- These Migraine Headache Relief Tablets do not require any special storage conditions
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
Returning any unused Tablets For Migraine Relief to your local pharmacy for safe disposal can help protect yourself, others and the environment.
Migraine Relief Tablets Ingredients
Before using Migraitan Migraine Relief Tablets Ingredients you should check to make sure you are not sensitive to any of them.
The Active Migraine Relief Tablets Ingredients
The other Migraine Relief Tablets Ingredients
- Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinised starch, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), purified talc, Macrogol, iron oxide yellow E172 and iron oxide red E172
Best Tablets For Migraine Relief UK
Whilst Migraitan are one of the Best Tablets For Migraine Relief UK there are several other effective medicines that work just as good. At My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of migraine relief medicines these include but are not limited to:
If you would like to discuss the Best Tablets For Migraine Relief UK please feel free to contact us.
Migraine Headache Relief Tablets
Regardless of where you buy your Migraine Headache Relief Tablets or which Migraitan Reviews that you read, you should you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
See our full range of Migraine Treatments here at My Pharmacy.
Immune System Disorders
Hypersensitivity reactions ranging from cutaneous hypersensitivity to anaphylaxis.
Nervous System Disorders
Dizziness, drowsiness, sensory disturbance including paraesthesia and hypoaesthesia.
Seizures, although some have occurred in patients with either a history of seizures or concurrent conditions predisposing to seizures there are also reports in patients where no such predisposing factors are apparent; Tremor, dystonia, nystagmus, scotoma.
Flickering, diplopia, reduced vision. Loss of vision (usually transient). However, visual disorders may also occur during a migraine attack itself.
Bradycardia, tachycardia, palpitations, cardiac arrhythmias, transient ischaemic ECG changes, coronary artery vasospasm, angina, myocardial infarction (see section 4.3 and 4.4).
Transient increases in blood pressure arising soon after treatment. Flushing.
Hypotension, Raynaud’s phenomenon.
Respiratory, Thoracic and Mediastinal Disorders
Nausea and vomiting occurred in some patients but the relationship to sumatriptan is not clear.
Musculoskeletal,and Connective Tissue Disorders
The following symptom is usually transient and may be intense and can affect any part of the body including the chest and throat:
Sensations of heaviness
General Disorders and Administration Site Conditions
The following symptoms are usually transient and may be intense and can affect any part of the body including the chest and throat:
Pain, sensations of heat or cold, pressure or tightness
The following symptoms are mostly mild to moderate in intensity and transient:
Feelings of weakness, fatigue.
Minor disturbances in liver function tests have occasionally been observed.
Reporting of Suspected Adverse Reactions
Reporting suspected adverse reactions after authorisation of the medicinal product is important. It allows continued monitoring of the benefit/risk balance of the medicinal product. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
Symptoms and Signs
In the event of an overdose, medical advice should be sought immediately.
There have been some reports of over dosage with Sumatriptan. Doses in excess of 400 mg orally were not associated with side effects other than those mentioned in Section 4.8
If over dosage occurs, the patient should be monitored for at least 10 hours and standard supportive treatment applied as required.
It is unknown what effect haemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis has on the plasma concentrations of Sumatriptan.
Click here for the Patient leaflet