Windsetlers Easy Gel Capsules (24)
- Works Fast To Stop Flatulence
- Easy To Take
- Active Ingredient: Simeticone 100mg
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
WindSetlers relieve the symptoms of flatulence (wind), wind pains, a swollen stomach and other symptoms associated with intestinal gas they work by breaking down the bubbles of gas in the stomach.
Windsetlers Easy Gel Capsules
What Are Windsetlers Easy Gel Capsules?
WindSetlers relieve the symptoms of flatulence (wind), wind pains, a swollen stomach and other symptoms associated with intestinal gas. This medicine contain simeticone which breaks down the bubbles of gas in the stomach to help eliminate gas and ease wind
See more information on flatulence on the NHS website.
Before You Use Windsetlers Easy Gel Capsules
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine listed further below.
How to Take Windsetlers Easy Gel Capsules
Take one or two capsules 3 or 4 times a day or as required. If you accidentally take too many, see a doctor straight away. Take the pack with you to show which medicine you have swallowed.
How To Store Windsetlers Easy Gel Capsules
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep in original packaging to protect from light and moisture.
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the pack after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
Windsetlers Easy Gel Capsules Side Effects
Like all medicines, Windsetlers can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include but aren’t limited to:
- allergic reactions such as skin rash, itchy skin, swelling of the face or tongue or difficulty breathing.
The active ingredient in each capsule is: simeticone 100mg. The other ingredients are: gelatin, glycerin (E422), titanium dioxide (E171), sodium ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E215), sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E217), purified water, colours: green S (E142), quinoline yellow lake (E104).