Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets – 28 Tablets
- Food supplement
- Can be used to alleviate Vitamin B deficiency
- Film-coated tablets
Vitamin B is crucial for maintaining the optimal functioning of various body systems, including heart health and vision. These tablets are ideal for enhancing your Vitamin B levels.
Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets
What Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets are and what they are used for
Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets may be used to treat:
- Vitamin B deficiency. The effects of a vitamin B deficiency can include: swelling of the tongue, mouth or lips, swelling of nerves which can cause pain, tenderness or loss of function and the growth of new blood vessels in the eye which can affect vision.
- The effects on the heart which occur in beriberi (a condition caused by vitamin B1 (thiamine) deficiency)
- The effects on the skin which occur in pellagra (a condition caused by nicotinamide deficiency).
What you need to know before you take Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets
Do not take Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets and tell your doctor if you:
- Are allergic to nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate or any other ingredients of this medicine.
Other medicines and Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, especially levodopa (for Parkinson’s disease) or medicines obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
If you are pregnant particularly in the first three months, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
It is important that you tell your doctor/pharmacist if you are breastfeeding as you may need a lower dose of this medicine.
Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets contain lactose
If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this supplement.
How to take Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets
Always take Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets exactly as your doctor has told you. If you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
Swallow the tablets whole.
Adults (including elderly) and children over 3 years
- 1-2 tablets to be taken three times a day
Children under 3 years
- Not recommended.
If you take more than you should
If you (or someone else) swallow a lot of tablets at the same time, or you think a child may have swallowed any, contact your nearest hospital casualty department, or tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
If you forget to take the tablets
Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it and then take the next dose at the right time.
Possible side effects
Vitamin B Compound Strong Tablets are unlikely to cause side effects as any excess vitamin B is excreted from the body.