Replens MD Vaginal Moisturiser 35g
- Long Lasting Relief For Vaginal Dryness
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Replens MD is a vaginal moisturiser, delivering moisture for up to 3 days, allowing you the freedom to be spontaneous, making intimacy more enjoyable.It provides immediate alleviation of dryness symptoms: it immediately goes to work providing soothing moisture to dry vaginal cells for long lasting hydration.
15 in stock
What is Replens MD and how does it work
Replens MD is the clinically tested, number one vaginal moisturiser GP recommended brand. Apply Replens MD as needed to supplement your body’s natural lubrication to help alleviate the feminine discomfort associated with vaginal dryness. As with dry skin that you experience on your face and hands, regular moisturising treatment with Replens MD may be necessary to prevent dryness from recurring.
Replens MD is available over-the-counter without a prescription, but has long been recommended by healthcare professionals, making it the number one recommended brand that helps to provide long lasting relief for vaginal dryness.
- Replens MD Vaginal Moisturiser immediately goes to work providing soothing moisture to dry vaginal cells for long-lasting hydration.
- Replens Vaginal Moisturiser continues to deliver moisture for up to 3 days, helping to replenish moisture to dry vaginal cells by supplementing the body’s natural lubrication.
- As the cells of the vaginal wall are regenerated, dry cells and Replens product are eliminated from the body naturally. As with dry skin on your face and hands, regular moisturising well help prevent dryness from recurring.
How to use Replens MD Vaginal Moisturiser
Replens MD Long-Lasting Vaginal Moisturiser is to be applied directly from the specially designed sealed applicator into the vagina. Note: The applicator is designed to deposit the recommended amount of moisturiser. When used as directed, a small amount of moisturiser will remain in the applicator after use. Discard this excess product along with the applicator.
1) Remove the applicator from the sealed wrapper by tearing the easy-open notch. DO NOT open the applicator at this time. Grip the applicator firmly by the thick end. Shake down to ensure that the contents are at the thin end of the applicator.
2) Bend the thin pointed end of the applicator back and forth repeatedly. Snap off the thin pointed end of the applicator and discard the break-away tip.*
*DO NOT use scissors or tools to cut the applicator tip.
3) While sitting, standing, or lying on your back with knees bent, gently insert open end of applicator well into the vagina.
4) Press the thick end of the applicator firmly to deposit gel. Remove the applicator and discard in waste container.
Replens MD Ingredients
Replens MD Purified Water Ph.Eur, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Polycarbophil, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Hydrogenated Palm Oil Glyceride, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
See our other Skin Care Treatments
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using the topical emollient and call your doctor if you have severe burning, stinging, redness, or irritation where the product was applied.
Less serious side effects are more likely, and you may have none at al