Phenergan Night Time 25mg, 14 Tablets
- Active Ingredient: Promethazine Hydrochloride
- Provides Short Term Relief For Insomnia
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Phenergan Night Time is a tablet designed to help you drift off to sleep when you have a temporary sleep disturbance problem or insomnia. Phenergan sleep aid contains Promethazine.
Only 3 left in stock
What Phenergan Night Time is and what it is used for?
Phenergan Night Time contains a medicine called promethazine hydrochloride. This belongs to a
group of medicines called phenothiazines. It works by blocking a natural substance (histamine) that
your body makes during an allergic reaction. It also works directly on the brain to help you feel more
What Phenergan Night Time is used for
Phenergan Night Time is used to treat the following conditions:
- For short term use: to treat adults with difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- For short term use: as a sedative for children aged 16 years and above
What you need to know before you take Phenergan Night Time
Do not take this medicine if:
- The person taking the medicine is under 16 years of age.
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to promethazine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of Phenergan Night Time (listed in Section 6 below)
- The signs of an allergic reaction include: a rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling
of your lips, face, throat or tongue.
- You are taking a medicine for depression called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI). Also
do not take Phenergan Night Time if you have stopped taking one of these MAOI medicines
within the last 14 days. If you are not sure ask your doctor or pharmacist (see “Other
medicines and Phenergan Night Time” section below)
- The person is unconscious (in a coma) or suffers from severe dizziness, drowsiness or headache.