Phenergan Night Time 25mg, 14 Tablets
- Active Ingredient: Promethazine Hydrochloride
- Provides Short Term Relief For Insomnia
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Phenergan Night Time is a tablet designed to help you drift off to sleep when you have a temporary sleep disturbance problem or insomnia. Phenergan sleep aid contains Promethazine.
Buy Phenergan Night Time Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Phenergan Night Time Online. To Buy Phenergan Night Time UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Phenergan Night Time UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Phenergan Night Time Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Phenergan Night Time
Phenergan Night Time contains a medicine called promethazine hydrochloride. This belongs to a group of medicines called phenothiazines. It works by blocking natural substance called histamine that the body creates during an allergic reaction. It also works directly on the brain to help you feel more relaxed.
Phenergan Night Time is used to treat the following conditions:
- For short term use: treatment of sleeping difficulty in adults, otherwise known as insomnia.
- For short term use: as a sedative for children aged 16 years and above.
Phenergan Night Time 25mg
Insomnia typically means that you have regular problems sleeping. It can usually get better once sleeping habits are adjusted, but that’s not the case for some people. Others may require medicinal treatment such as Phenergan Night Time 25mg.
You may have insomnia if you experience the following regularly:
- Find it hard to go to sleep
- Wake up several times during the night
- Lie awake at night
- Cannot go back to sleep after waking up early
- Still feel tired upon waking up
- Find it hard to nap during the day even though you feel tired
- Irritable and tired during the day
- Find it difficult to concentrate during the day because you’re tired
Any insomnia that lasts for less than three months is known as short-term insomnia. Insomnia lasting for more than three months is known as long-term insomnia. Phenergan Night Time 25mg is intended for short-term use.
Phenergan Night Time Tablets
In order to treat Insomnia you can buy tablets or liquids, including Phenergan Night Time Tablets from a pharmacy that may help you sleep better.
Some of the medications that can be used may contain natural ingredients like lavender or melatonin. Whilst other medications are classified as antihistamines like Nytol and Phenergan Night Time Tablets.
Antihistamines aren’t used as a cure but can provide better sleep for one to two weeks. It’s important to check with your doctor before using medication such as Phenergan Night Time tablets for your sleeping problems.
Phenergan Night Time 25 mg Film-Coated Tablets
Phenergan Night Time 25 mg Film-Coated Tablets should always be taken exactly as your doctor has described or in the patient information leaflet. If you’re unsure about anything concerning how you take this medication, check with a doctor or pharmacist beforehand.
In order to take Phenergan Night Time 25 mg Film-Coated Tablets correctly:
- Take this medication by mouth.
- Do not take for longer than seven days. If symptoms don’t improve after seven days talk to a doctor or pharmacist for alternative treatment.
- Ask your doctor if you feel like the strength is too weak or strong. Never change the dose yourself.
Adults and children over the age of 16 years old should take the following recommended dose:
- One or two Phenergan Night Time 25 mg Film-Coated Tablets (25mg-50mg) taken at night.
It’s important to remember that Phenergan Night Time 25 mg Film-Coated Tablets can cause your skin to be more sensitive to sunlight. Keep out of direct sunlight when taking this medication.
Night Time Phenergan
Along with taking Night Time Phenergan, there are a couple of tips and tricks you can do to help beat insomnia, these include:
- Keeping normal sleep hours
- Make sure our bed is comfortable enough
- Get regular exercise
- Reduce caffeine intake, especially one to two hours before bed
- Try not to smoke
If not handled correctly, Night Time Phenergan can have serious side effects and you can become dependent on them. GPs will very rarely prescribe sleeping pills because of this and will only prescribe them if other treatment haven’t worked.
Phenergan Night Time Ingredients
Phenergan Night Time Ingredients include 25mg of the active substance, promethazine hydrochloride. This a drowsy (sedating) antihistamine and is typically used for short-term sleep problems, allergies and cough and cold symptoms.
The other Phenergan Night Time Ingredients include lactose, maize starch, povidone, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, Opaspray and hypromellose.
Phenergan Night Time Side Effects
Like with all medication, Phenergan Night Time Side Effects can happen to anyone, but not everybody will experience them.
You should immediately stop taking Phenergan Night Time Tablets and see a doctor straight away if you notice any of the following Phenergan Night Time Side Effects:
- An allergic reaction. The signs may include: rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of your face, lips, throat or tongue.
- Liver problems that may cause the eyes or skin to go yellow.
- Muscle stiffness or shaking.
- Being unable to control some of the muscles in your head or face.
- You notice unusual movement of the tongue, facial muscle spasms, rolling eyes and trembling.
- Very fast, uneven or forceful heartbeat.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Tiredness which lasts for a long time. This may be due to a blood problem such as anaemia.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following Phenergan Night Time Side Effects get serious or last longer than a few days.
- Dry mouth, blurred vision or you cannot pass water.
- Feeling drowsy or sleepy, tiredness, disorientation, having nightmares, headaches, feeling restless.
- Loss of appetite, indigestion.
- Feeling dizzy, lightheaded, and faint.
- Feeling confused, especially in elderly people.
- Being more sensitive to sunlight than usual.
- Unpleasant sensation or an overwhelming urge to move the legs.
Phenergan Night Time Reviews
You can view Phenergan Night Time Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Phenergan Night Time Reviews and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Phenergan Night Time Reviews cause you to look for an alternative.
Phenergan Night Time Vs Phenergan
We often see comparisons and questions online regarding the difference between Phenergan Night Time vs Phenergan. The main two differences between the two are the strength and the amount of tablets contained in each pack.
If you’re suffering from short-term insomnia, when choosing between Phenergan Night Time vs Phenergan your doctor will more than likely choose the night time tablets for the treatment of insomnia, as they’re intended for short-term use.
Standard Phenergan on the other hand, is normally prescribed for other conditions such as sickness and allergies which are more of a long-term treatment option.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist the next time you are with them for further information about Phenergan Night Time vs Phenergan.
Where Can I Buy Phenergan Night Time?
A common question we often see online is “Where can I buy Phenergan Night Time?”
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to others, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
My Pharmacy currently lists Phenergan Night Time Tablets at £4.99 per 14 tablets. Our current guidelines only allow one pack per order, up to a maximum of 56 tablets every 3 months.
If you have any other questions regarding “Where can I buy Phenergan Night Time?” please contact our customer support team.
Can Phenergan Night Time Tablets Be Crushed?
Another common question we see asked online is “Can Phenergan Night Time Tablets be crushed?”
Yes, Phenergan or other Promethazine tablets can be crushed to allow easier intake. Some people may not be able to swallow whole tablets due to swallowing problems or anxiety.
If you’re wondering “Can Phenergan Night Time Tablets be crushed?” and are still unsure, speak to a doctor or pharmacist.
Phenergan Night Time Liquid
Phenergan night time liquid isn’t currently manufactured, but standard Phenergan elixir is. Phenergan Elixir is recommended for children between the ages of 2 to 5 years old.
Enquiries about Phenergan Night Time Liquid can be sent to Sanofi, who is currently the marketing authorisation holder.