Lemsip Cough Chesty Syrup 180ml
- For The Deep Relief Of A Chesty Cough
- Active Ingredient: Guaifenesin
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
There is nothing stronger than Lemsip Cough Chesty Syrup 180ml without prescription for your chesty cough. Each 5ml dose contains 50mg Guaifenesin for symptomatic relief of a Chesty Cough.
Lemsip Cough Chesty Syrup
What Is Lemsip Cough Chesty And What Is It Used For
Lemsip Cough Chesty Syrup is used for symptomatic relief of deep chesty coughs and to soothe the throat.
There are other things you can do at home while using Lemsip Cough Chesty Syrup this includes getting lots of rest and drinking plenty of fluid.
you should see your GP if:
- you have had a cough for more than 3 weeks (persistent cough)
- your cough is very bad or quickly gets worse – for example, you have a hacking cough or cannot stop coughing
- you feel very unwell
- you have chest pain
- you’re losing weight for no reason
- the side of your neck feels swollen and painful (swollen glands)
- you find it hard to breathe
- you have a weakened immune system – for example, because of chemotherapy or diabetes
See more information on a Chesty Cough on the NHS website.
Before You Use Lemsip Cough Chesty
Do not use Lemsip Cough Chesty:
- Children under 12 years of age
- People who are allergic or sensitive to any of its ingredients
- Speak to GP or Pharmacist if pregnant or breastfeeding
Always read the patient information leaflet for any other warnings and precautions before use.
How To Use Lemsip Cough Chesty
The recommended dose for Adults and children over 12 years:
10-20mls to be taken three or four times daily. Rinse the measure cup after use.
If your symptoms do not improve or any new symptoms occur consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Lemsip Cough Chesty Ingredients
Active ingredients: Each 5ml dose contains Guaifenesin 50mg
Also contains: 4g of sugar, 3.66mg of sodium and glycerol.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our other cough and cold remedies here at My Pharmacy