Hydrex Hand Sanitizer – Antibacterial Skin Cleanser
£8.50 – £12.50
- Hospital Grade Hand Sanitizer
- Antibacterial Helps Protect Against Bacteria and viruses
- UK Next Day Shipping Available
- Limited Stock Available
Hydrex is a premium anti-microbial hand and skin disinfectant with emollients. It is a licensed, chlorhexidine gluconate based formula with long lasting residual effect for added reassurance and protection.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
|Hydrex Clear 600ml||£8.50||In Stock|
|Hydrex HS Spray 500ml||£12.50||In Stock|
|Hydrex Pink 600ml||£8.50||In Stock|
|Hydrex Pink Spray 500ml||£12.50||In Stock|
|Hydrex Surgical Scrub 500ml||£8.50||In Stock|
Buy Hibiscrub 500ml UK Online
Buy Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Hydrex Hand Sanitizer UK In 2020. To order Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Hydrex is an effective antiseptic cleanser that can be used against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, dermatophyte fungi and lipophilic viruses. Hydrex is a very powerful solution that lasts up to 6 hours. Hydrex is hospital standard, but can also be used at home as a hand sanitizer it contains a potent anti-bacterial agent that is effective against a wide range of organisms, including MRSA.
By using Hydrex Pink on the body, you can reduce harmful bacteria on your skin before going into hospital or for everyday use at home. Hydrex Pink contains chlorhexidine gluconate which binds to the skin and helps to form a second layer that will kill bacteria for upto 6 hours after application. Hydrex Pink can also be used as a Hand sanitizer.
Using Pink Hydrex as a hand sanitizer can help in our current day to day lives, and it commonly used as part of personal hygiene practice and other known situations such as the most recent outbreak of Coronavirus.
Coronavirus also known as COVID-19 can be avoided and the risk of its spreading can be decreased by:
- Washing your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitizer such as Pink Hydrex if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
Hydrex Surgical Scrub
Hydrex Surgical Should is used mostly in hospital but to use it home as a hand wash you should use Hydrex Surgical Scrub in the following way:
- Wet the hands and forearms, apply 5ml of Hydrex Surgical Scrub and wash for 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly and dry
Hydrex Surgical Scrub Sanitizer
The way you wash your hand when using Hydrex Surgical Scrub Sanitizer should be done as follows to ensure maximum benefit of Hydrex Surgical Scrub Sanitizer is achieved:
- Palm to palm
- Right palm over left dorsum and left palm over right dorsum
- Palm to palm fingers interlaced
- Rotational rubbing of right thumb clasping in left palm and vice versa
- Back of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked
Continue washing hands and wrists with Hydrex Surgical Scrub Sanitizer until one minute has passed. Clean the fingernails with a brush or scraper. Rinse thoroughly.
Hydrex Surgical Scrub For Acne
Using Hydrex Surgical Scrub For Acne has been known to control the growth of bacteria and reduce the chance of an outbreak. We do not recommend using Hydrex Surgical Scrub For Acne unless it has been prescribed for this purpose by a healthcare professional.
Hydrex Surgical Scrub Cost
Hydrex Surgical Scrub Cost depends on how much of it you buy and where you order it from. Hydrex Surgical Scrub Cost at My Pharmacy is £8.50.
Hydrex Surgical Scrub Side Effects
Hydrex Surgical Scrub Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them some Hydrex Surgical Scrub Side Effects are:
- Allergic skin disorders such as dermatitis (inflammation of the skin
- Pruritus (itch)
- Erythema (redness of the skin)
- Eczema, rash, urticaria (hives)
- Skin irritation and blisters
A full list of Hydrex Surgical Scrub Side Effects is available to view in the patient information leaflet.
Hydrex Hand Sanitiser
Hydrex Hand Sanitiser is usually safe for most people to use but there is a small number of people who should not use Hydrex Hand Sanitiser. Do not use if:
- You are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any of the other ingredients in Hydrex Hand Sanitiser
Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Cost
When looking Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Cost you should ensure that you are ordering it from a registered pharmacy. No matter the Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Cost you need to ensure its safe for you to use.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy can get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products including one of the best Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Cost prices.
Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial
Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial should be stored in the following way:
- Keep Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste
- Return any left to your nearest pharmacy for safe disposal
Hydrex Antibacterial Skin Cleanser
Hydrex Antibacterial Skin Cleanser active ingredient is:
- Chlorhexidine gluconate
Hydrex Antibacterial Skin Cleanser other ingredients are:
- Ponceau 4R, Dialkylamine Oxide, Glycerine, Industrial Methylated Spirit, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Purified Water and Perfume
Hydrex Hand Rub
Hydrex Hand Rub works in the same way as most hand sanitizers and are effective for use in all healthcare settings such as Pharmacy, hospitals, Doctors surgeries, nursing homes as well as by the public at home or at work. At My Pharmacy we have alternatives to Hydrex Hand Rub. Some of the Hydrex Hand Rub alternatives that we offer are:
If we can assist you with anything else like, Hydrex Antibacterial Skin Cleanser, Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial, Hydrex Surgical Scrub For Acne, Hydrex Hand Sanitizer Cost, Hydrex Antibacterial Skin Cleanser or anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydrex Clear 600ml, Hydrex HS Spray 500ml, Hydrex Pink 600ml, Hydrex Pink Spray 500ml, Hydrex Surgical Scrub 500ml