GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips
- Accurate results for blood glucose levels
- Only small amount of blood required for test
- Easy and fast to use
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Allows your blood glucose levels to be measured by yourself at home or by healthcare professionals. They use fresh whole blood samples from the finger, palm, upper arm or forearm.
What Are Nexus Test Strips?
GlucoRx Nexus test strips, when used together with GlucoRx Nexus Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems, allow your blood glucose levels to be measured by yourself at home or by healthcare professionals. They use fresh whole blood samples from the finger, palm, upper arm or forearm. This system is not intended for use in the diagnosis or screening of diabetes mellitus (type 1 diabetes). Professionals may use these test strips to test capillary and venous whole blood; home use is limited to capillary whole blood testing.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: These are only the testing strips and do not include the meter used to give readings. You will have to purchase one of these meters/monitoring systems sold separately.
How To Use Nexus Test Strips
- Insert the test strip fully into the slot of the meter until it will go no further. When the strip is fully inserted, the meter will do several self-checks.
- Collect a blood sample of about 0.5 μL with the test strip. A sufficient quantity of blood is required for the test to provide accurate results. Touch the blood drop with the absorbent hole of the test strip, and wait until the confirmation window is fully covered. Do NOT apply a smeared blood sample. The meter will start counting down.
- After a few seconds, the meter will display your blood glucose level. The last reading will be automatically saved in the meter. Turn it off by removing the test strip and throw away the used test strip.
Before You Use
- For single use only.
- Healthcare professionals and other users testing multiple patients with this system should handle everything that has come into contact with human blood carefully to prevent transmitting infectious diseases, including sanitised objects.
- Results may be inaccurate when testing on patients with abnormally low blood pressure or those who are in shock
Glucose dehydrogenase (E. coli) 8%, Electron shuttle 55%, Enzyme protector 8%, Non-reactive ingredients 29%