Germoloids Suppositories (24)
- Effective Treatment For Haemorrhoids
- Easy Application
- Relieves Pain Associated With Haemorrhoids
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Germoloids Suppositories are used to relieve the symptoms of pain, swelling and irritation associated with internal haemorrhoids and anal itching (pruritus ani).
Only 5 left in stock
What Are Germoloids Suppositories?
Germoloids Suppositories are used to relieve the symptoms of pain, swelling and irritation associated with internal haemorrhoids and anal itching (pruritus ani). The suppositories contain two active substances, zinc oxide and lidocaine. Zinc oxide has astringent properties (causes contraction when applied to the skin), which help to shrink swelling. It also helps to soothe and protect the area around the anus from damage and has mild antiseptic properties. Lidocaine is a local anaesthetic, which helps to soothe swelling, pain and irritation and relieve itching. The suppository base acts as a lubricant and emollient to help the passing of stools and reduce straining during bowel movement which is bad for haemorrhoids.
See more information on haemorrhoids on the NHS website
Before You Use Germoloids Suppositories
Do not use Germoloids Suppositories:
- if you are allergic to zinc oxide or lidocaine, or any of the other ingredients in the product.
How To Use
- Gently clean and dry the area around the anus.
- Tear down on the perforation to remove one suppository from the strip.
- Peel apart the blister to remove the suppository.
- Insert the suppository into the anus (round end first).
Like all medicines, Germoloids Suppositories can have side effects, although not everybody gets them. Rarely, you may experience increased local irritation after inserting the suppository. If you experience these symptoms, stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
The active ingredients are zinc oxide (283.5 mg) and lidocaine hydrochloride (13.2 mg). The other ingredients are fat suppository base, methyl salicylate and glyceryl tristearate.